youtube.com/watch?v=NGhkJ52NkEI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTOqplOTKjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia did nothing wrong.

SOROS

>MUH POOTIN IS BASED
>MUH CLAY
>MUH ASSHAT

PRAY TO cuck... I MEAN KEK FOR ENLIGHTMENT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAH, CUNT BEAT ME TO IT!

WELL, YEAH, FAILING IN FRANCE IS NOTHINH WRONG!

RUSKIES BTFO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are poles so cringey?

brainwashed stalinist communists fighting brainwashed hitler jugend.

Although Crimea is most certainly Russian af, go and see.

its funny. the average russian is so dumb and delusional they think its just "mercenaries" they actually think no russian soldiers have died there (and its over 2000+ dead). dumb fucking retards. they are so cringy.

There is no war in Ukraine what are you talking about?

rape baby

eeeeeeeee WRONG try again shitskin 52%

I am afraid that all russians know of the massive recon ops, intelligence and advisers deployed in ukrain. Come on, burger.

MUH BASED PUTIN

based azov btw

something something Russians, something something false election. something something downed plane.

I don't know I'm just going off what the government told me to think.

>NATO flag
>Ukranian flag
>Swastika
>Guy doing the muslim jihadi pose

I'm confused

the 14th waffen ss division would be proud

Are they still fighting? Who is winning?

>Russia is dick
>already largest country in world, still wants more
>Putin identified as nut-case
How bow dah?

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

There was no Ukrainian "war." There were idiot retards funded by Soros' NGOs then written about by Soros' MDIF

There's a reason Soros and the MDIF are banned from Russia now

We should have let the Russians have the East under the agreement they get out of Europe. It could have worked, I swear.

Neutrality. You know I actually enjoy subhumans killing off other subhumans. We should not care about that trash. There is a good reason sane people don't take any sides. Jewish oligarch funded Neo-Nazi army filled with fetishists, half-tatars and gays like in pics I posted - """European Aryan""" Azov fighters. Force conscripting people. Fighting for multiculturalism and the EU. Fighting against what I can only see as a illegal secession and referendum from illegal pseudostate created by judeobolsheviks .

Versus a mix of communists, antifa, niggers, spics, central asians, mudslimes from northern caucasus and azerbajan, nazbols, and caught up poor miners. Without world support, without real Russian support. With no real chance.

What is this? Answer is: the more these subhumans kill each other the better. Best thing you can do is to not accept any pigs from that shithole of a (((country)))

There are actual White people in Baltics we can worry about instead

youtube.com/watch?v=NGhkJ52NkEI

Good guys:
>right sector
>azov battalion

Everyone else is a bunch of penis wranglers

Tried to fix with "Germans" but could not. Derp.

>right sector
Civic nationalists. Have Jewish and Armenian subhumans as members. Protected Jews

Cheeki mother fucker

hohol here and i agree.
but i hope the donbass scum gets eradicated

slavs are killing slavs.

There is literally nothing else to it. It is one of the most irrelevant things happening.

It was just a Russian land grab. Also seeing the NATO flag with a group neo-nazis makes me angry

>hohol
If you have no Armenian, Jewish or Tatar heritage, figure out whether you are Russian or Polish.

West wanted to fuck over Russia because we're in a de facto Cold War and decided to do it by flipping Ukraine. Once the Euromaidan was going, it was enough to let things go from there. Ukrainians, up to half of whom don't like Russia already, overthrew the president and got their own government going.

At this time, right wing anti-Russian deathsquads went around killing people and bombing apartments. In Crimea, people got scared shitless, so when the Russian troops stationed there got a referendum on whether to become Russia, they voted Yes. Russia, being Russia, decided to rig the election they were going to win anyway because they're corrupt fuckers.

Russia capitalized on/inflated the anti Russian violence to get the more Russian areas to go into full Civil War (Donets and Lugansk). Russian government gave weapons and training to the rebels, but didn't want to outright annex them Crimea style. They would very likely win a referendum, but there's no way they could get away with it. The West could use that as a way to get a WWIII, which they would win.

Russia's win condition here is to probably have the Civil War end peacefully without annexation/independence.This would give them a solid, very pro-Russia voting bloc they can use/manipulate in Ukraine. The West wins if the above doesn't happen, either by flipping Ukraine or forcing a war. Nazis do not benefit from this whatsoever, because they are not, and will never be, in true control of Ukraine. Not in the near future.

>autistic summary

Severe autism

>Giving a detailed summary to a person who asked for a summary is autistic
Okay

I was thinking he was Chechen.

Mommy says the neonazis in Euromaidan were evil fascist scum. user believes mommy. See this video (subtitles included)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fTOqplOTKjU

>a literal single mother anti-nationalist with history of interracial sex

Sauce?

she remarried. Her first husband left her after she was attacked at her home and beaten by a gang of ukrainian mobsters in 2009 she had prosecuted. Its not her fault her husband was a coward.

Or maybe he seen her pictures from Dubai and Egypt? She shills for multiracial society. She deserves death

Fuck you. She is very traditional. Show proof or go away

>Russia's win condition here is to probably have the Civil War end peacefully without annexation/independence.
no, they started this whole shitshow in sole purpose of keeping the Ukraine in constant state of crisis and civil war, so they will never leave it's influence zone. They did this before in Transnistria.

Hohols are larpers they are literally larping from being isis to being wermacht they are nothing more than a bunch of drunk mongol monkeys... Their Azov (the one where they larp as waffen ss) battalion is financed literally by a jew (type igor kolomolsky)...

soros funds nazis because russia is evil or something

>opposes racism
Enough said

Putin himself is pro-migration and has spoken against insulting the quran in Russia. youre either a useful idiot or a navalny shill

rich usa kikes are playing chess with russian rich kikes by using subhuman goys

>Putin himself
Another cuck subhuman that enables jews and non-whites. Balkanization and decommunisation now!

Pretty much this... The stupidity of Northern Americans amaze me when they call hohols based because they are larping as nazis...

indeed. hohols are cucked bitches of germany larping nazis because they have no history

you alright there Vlad? Had a bit too much vodka out of a shoe?

Simple, the russians are assholes.

Literally made up number

All regions with minorities are on subsidies. Kick them out and there is no diversity and more money . Sounds like a win-win formula to me. Go fap to MUH CLAY in some RTS, omega suburban retard

>Nato
>nazi
>Ukrainian
How the fuck are any of these compatible?

i want to fap, but i dk what "Muh Clay" and Rts are. Someone care to give me a quick rundown?

How about you kill yourself you Putinbot newfag.
Keep posting some kike bitch who gets fucked by Vladimir "I will never learn" Putin
Disgrace to Russians.

>a kike bitch

lol nice little flag. oh no, Im scared for Mother Russia from the nazi rapebabies your country is

> t. cuck what didn't bother to skim the thread or even just look at the reply chain for an answer to his question

Ukraine is the #1 most corrupt, stagnant, risk-laden state in Europe. If you would compare the late Yanukovych era with the Yatsenyuk era by the usual economic metrics like PPP per capita or unemployment, everything got worse. It's unlikely Ukraine will be at pre-maidan health before decades

It's not a great mystery why these conditions would produce epidemics of rape, heroin, illegal lumbering, and extreme ethnic nationalism. They're not compatible with peaceful slavic solidarity, they're not compatible with overweight maybe-jewish bureaucrats like Poroshenko, but they still have reasons to cooperate. It's a power struggle like anything else in a (re)developing economy. Russia also has a major nazi problem in its forests, they're training for a revolution there in November.

West Germany in NATO had senior Nazis running the show day 1. What mattered back then is that America had satellite-client states under control, no one cared about human rights abuses, and there's no reason for it to be any different now. So it's also not a great mystery why NATO would want bases, missile shields, and warships sitting inside the very core of the Russian Empire

Russia will have a Nationalist revolt or turn into Slavic Brazil with jihadis

>by flipping Ukraine