Im from france and currently live in new york. I found out about this website from the news...

im from france and currently live in new york. I found out about this website from the news. France has been talking alot about this place because of the election.

Why don't you guys like macron? He wants equality for everyone, le pen seems to want to keep immigrants out and we all know america is a country of immigrants so why the hate?

Yes we have a few bad apples but not all muslims are like this, i have alot of muslims friends and they are very nice people. Infact, i have alot of muslim and black friends actually, most of my friends are, so i would know about how they are.

Not sure why there is so much racism here, you guys need to grow up and experience different lifestyles and cultures, not everyone is white and thats what makes us unique. And yes i am white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtu.be/5MY-CC3bQP8
renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low effort bait.

Apply yourself.

Bait for what?

Peasant

Oh you can't be that clueless, unless you're for real

GAS THE KIKES!

RACE WAR NOW!!

FUCK OFF,never post again
and lurk moar

Read up on the Kalergi plan.

Do you realize how bad is it to be a French Nationalist, in France?

wew... I mean like... Le Pen is so evil. She cares about our people, that's racist!

>Protip

Your Muslim and Black Friends don't really like you

What does that have to do with anything?
Why so mean? Argue my standpoint thanks.
But blacks and muslims are also our people.

Thats not true at all we're really good friends! Lol what!

Blacks and Muslims will never be French.

If you lived in in they're soceities they'd get rid of you in a heartbeat

I wish I could kill people through my computer screen.

>But blacks and muslims are also our people.
As long as they will be voting for the enemy of France, they will never be our people.

Integration is a meme.

french user just a question out of curiosity how do you feel about paternity testing?

But i do live in their societies, in new york i live in bedstuy and there are many black people here and its not so bad! They have great jamaican food, it jamakes me crazy! Lol kidding. But yeah what do you mean they would get rid of me in a heartbeat? Been here for a few years and they havent gotten rid of me lol

>be me
>travel Western Europe
>Live amongst every race/ethnicity/religion you can think of
>come back home
>hate diversity even more
I swear I was open minded, user. I used to be all about multiculturalism, I believed in everything those cucks celebrating Macron's victory believe in. Then I found out that all my black friends are kind of anti-white. After that I found out that my Asian friends really hated my black friends. And I'm talking actual /pol-tier racism. My African friends weren't so fond of Indians, either.

After being around so many different people I realized that we've never really evolved past our tribal days. There's always an in-group preference.

That doesn't mean going "1488 gas the kikes!!!", it means being aware that black people will always care more about their own, and you should too, and that's ok.

>nice b8 btw

How is macron the enemy of france? In what way? He brings people together, look at how diverse the votes were, not just whites!

fuck you lapew , not everyone deserves equality , and macron is a sleazy bitch that got victimized by that ET looking thing he calls his wife

What do you think of Sharia law?
What do you think of over a billion muslims worldwide supporting Sharia law?
What do you think of these muslims being imported en masse, to the extent there's no incentive for them to integrate, replacing the native population of your country and voting in a president that will force your countrymen to live under sharia law?
What do you think of all this happening in your lifetime?

bedstuy is not THEIR SOCIETY ! GO TO JAMAICA HONDURAS SOMALIA IRAQ

>muslims

Fuck off shill. SAGE

Do you realize how bad it is to murder all the rich people in a country?

>not everyone is white
Just like Sup Forums, we got posters from all over the world. We are probably one of the most multicultural places on the Internet

Sharia law is their culture, i have no right to say what muslims do in saudi arabia for example, but sharia law doesnt exist in france, we just have the law. Even though that number is probably not true, I dont care if every muslim supports sharia law. Muslims do integrate, its racist people who slow their integration processes. Nobody is forcing france under sharia law lol. Any other arguments? Id prefer ones that are actually true lol thanks in advance.

>He brings people together

The blank + null votes where never so high + low turnout. How do you explain that?

You need to go back, shill.

have a (You) nigger

Im not a "shill" i just dont see whats wrong with blacks or muslims, its 2017 we really cant afford to be racist now.

> I dont care if every muslim supports sharia law. Muslims do integrate

Okay, ya got me user. Good trole. Epic job.

Sharia Law is not a culture, it's a virus. It's literally about spreading the idea of killing "infidels". If you think our culture won't get replaced just look what happened to Iran.

Nice b8

>Why don't you guys like macron? He wants equality for everyone

fuck off u degenerated subhuman communist ( collectivist / faschist )

How in the world? Explain! Lol

Not an arguement thank youuuuuu byeee!

Sharia is coming, whether you want it to or not.

But its not though

Hey retard, look at Sweden. Majority of the violence in Sweden isn't from migrants, its from first and second generation Muslims. People integrate, but only if you stop giving them so much money and get them to (or if need be, for them) to get jobs, where they can interact with people and really become a part of society.

So unless you cut the welfare state and ensure these people get jobs, you're just building up a ticking time bomb. They're coming in too high a number and also from a region where the religion is nothing more than extremist conquest ideology.

>Muh nation of immigrants
The immigrants at the time came from regions where the cultural divide is not overwhelmingly huge as it is with Islam you retard, not to mention is was during an economic boom that offered a massive amount of job openings.

hahahahaha

European countries would do a lot better if they stopped pretending to be like America.
We are a nation of immigrants; we're also the third largest country in the world. You are turning Europe into an overcrowded multicultural shithole.

Bedstuy is America, you idiot. Go to actual Muslim countries and walk around with your head in the clouds, they'll chop it off asap.
And one more thing: so far, we've largely avoided importing the kind of mentality and refugees that are wrecking France. SO FAR. That's why you don't see the frequency and intensity of terrorism here that exists in France.

You are seriously stupid/ignorant/young. I say that with kindness. And if you think any part of New York City is some kind of global norm, travel moar.

I fucked a French girl living in down town Brooklyn last year she had horribly l ok long and thin cunt hairs. Why?

It is though. First and second generations migrants are integrating well anymore, that makes them perfect targets for radicalization. They will reproduce at higher rates and your country will succumb. Look at places like the UK, there's entire towns that have been islamized. There's large rape gangs with many young girls being captured and passed around like slaves, and authorities report it but never follow through with any real enforcement.

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

>Nobody is forcing france under sharia law lol
It'll happen, child. Come back and talk to us again when it does.

cuck.

Demographics are all that matter. French people won't exist in 50 years. Enjoy being ruled by shitskins.

fuck off normie

let me give you the summary, shitskins have inferior genetics (read: lower neuron counts, particularly in the neocortex)
enjoy having millions of them destroy your race slowly and painfully

This constant bait always champions the romantic notion of an innocent immigrant who never breaks any laws and seeks to assimilate or enrich a culture after fleeing oppression.

Seriously, kys.

It's not about shutting people out vs. creating a wonderful open-borders society. Each country needs to be independent and willingly join together to work together.
It's comparable to a few independent people join together to achieve something, rather than forcing a bunch of losers to do something by threat of force.

This is a pathetic troll attempt but yet you have 60 replies and still on page 1

>sage goes in the options field for slide threads

why don't you browse this place for a few weeks. You'll be redpilled before you know it. Let's start with the simplest one :

>the only real muslims are ISIS fighters and people that openly or secretly support them.

anyone else is no more muslim than a 20 year old girl attending church at sunday and swallowing 6 different dicks on other days.

1/10 and that's the best i can do

sage goes in every field

But thats a problem in the country, the muslims in france and america arent so bad

Wow thats so messed up! What the hell is wrong with you?!

nice argument
shill is becoming obvious

What about the ones chasing your policemen around paris & murdering them?
youtu.be/5MY-CC3bQP8

not taking this bait

It's going to happen. And it will happen soon

Lurk moar fucktard.

Based Poseidon is the only one left to defend Europe

stop feeding the troll yall
sage

sage

Look at Lebanon. A country that had the same beliefs as yours in the 70's.
Multiculturalism's success over there is glowing bright like massive fireworks

If you cared about diversity you'd try to preserve it not destroy it by colonizing white countries with countless niggers and shitskins who then turn them into turd world countries.

And yes, you're an idiot. Or a shill. Dunno what's worse.

Im not a shill but that was a pretty outrageous comment

Holy fuck, nice digits. Also, can confirm, parents are lebanese, the country is a shithole with practically all the actual catholic lebanese gone

Welcome to Sup Forums.

We aren't politically correct at all.

How much benefit is anyone getting from the muslims?

America imported East Asians and Europeans. That worked out well. East asians pissed americans off and they were shut down for generations, creating a base of multi-generational, succeed or die immigrants.

Not the same with muslims.

Point to anyone doing well off immigration from muslims in growing economy and Muslims replacing productivity of other peoples.

Not happening.

It might be racist, but it doesn't mean it's false.

I thought there were still some more left holding their ground. Recently I heard that ISIS is ready to cross their border

Dude you must be a fucking retard.

sigh

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/