Ask a French muslim living in america anything

Ask a French muslim living in america anything.

rate my webm pls

who is your favorite american music artist, past or present

You arent french nor american. Now please get out, nobody cares about you.

Haha, I can trace my origins back to the French revolution. Fuck off le pen fag.

Viva la France, Viva la islam.

Why are muslims horny all the time? Even you're women are bigger sluts when off a leash.

Also why are you people so god damn hairy? I saw a kid the other day that looked 6 with hair on his back?

This isn't even proper french. Can't tell if larper or retarded shitskin.

I guess "French Muslim" is going to be a term now.

According to the macron leaks. His plan is to consolidate all the shitskins of North Africa as a part of France. So these shitskins will start calling them self French. Lol

What a time to be alive. End of civilization.

We will all be slaves and our standards of living will continuously go down while the rich get richer.

Nationalists will be clamped down on harshly because that is their only threat.

Both ?

P.S when do you think people will start seeing whats going on and do something about it

14/88
I r8 gr8

when does your visa expire?

Arab women want the BWC more than anyone else.
You think Asian women like white guys? It's not even close.

When are you due to explode?

>be Charles Martel "The mf HAMMER"
>defend europe from sandniggers and win
>protect europe against moorish hordes for decades
>some retarted frog decided he wants to be a cuck and embraces the sandnigger religion

If true, stay in burgerland and don't call yourself french, you're just a weak cuck who larps as a goat fucker.
kys if you have the strength and will.

Woohoo, keep dreaming pal. We have the least interracial marriage rates in the west and when we do marry out, it's usually the men who marry white woman.

Statistics say otherwise. White woman, specifically american woman have something like 10-15 partners through out their lifetime by the time they're in their 30s. That's why you're getting cucked white Bois, cause your wan can't stop fucking Tyrone and Ahmed's dick.

>Ahmed's dick

Why do you still call yourself french when you've never been one and don't even live in France anymore?

Brown man here. Should I consider leaving the states to go there? I want a nice qt blonde harem, but all I get in California are a bunch of fat bitches.

Thanks.

Only a tiny amount of insecure white women like muslim men

yeah but most of those marriages are between cousins.

the collective iq in the middle east is plummeting because you keep fucking your family members and making more mongs.

>a French muslim living in america

My brain hurts.

Keep telling yourself that.

So what? My cousins hot. Fuck you.

post pics of cousin

Tu peux trouver de bons kebabs là-bas ?

Another JIDF troll, trying to rile you all up.

Great job falling for the bait, as usual Sup Forums.

fuck off?

Well I've fucked 2 arab girls in my life. One was a stripper and the other was a hotel front desk employee who i was told later that she was the village bicycle. The majority of white women I've approached seemed prude until you pressed the right buttons but nothing like the arab women who just wanted to fuck. I ask this because I see the same mentality in arab men who rape and murder.

>viva la islam
So you fuck goats that wear puffy wigs?

seconded also checkd