This is all your fucking fault fucking Americans, you have officially fucking ruined my beloved country...

This is all your fucking fault fucking Americans, you have officially fucking ruined my beloved country, the land of my birth (stfu about the flag, I'm currently working here for some months)

This is LITERALLY Trump's fault, if Trump hadn't been such a fucking incompetent until now, my fellow countrymen would have felt more confident about the capabilities of the Right, they would have trusted Le Pen, but no, your fucking orange drumpf being an idiot gave the entire spectrum a bad reputation. Just a few hours ago when I was in the consulate to cast my vote, a bunch of fellow countrymen were saying they initially wanted to vote LP and that they didn't like Macron but they didn't want to vote for LP because "the right wasn't turning out good for the US"

You motherfuckers, this is all on you and your fucking incompetent president, now my homeland will fucking burn and I'll have nowhere else to go. I fucking hate you Sup Forums

>"the right wasn't turning out good for the US"

Based on what info? Things are working out just fine here.

French people are just a bunch of fucking cucks. You can at least be man enough to own up to that. Your peoples idiocy has nothing to do with us or Trump.

owned bitch.

EZ WIN NO RE GG

Based Calais. Knew those lot had our backs.

>the "muslim ban"
>there's still mass shootings
>a bunch of civil unrest
>"we bombed another country lol"
> "we wont get involved in syria, lol lets get involved in syria"
>CHOCOLATE CAKE

Fuck off krautnigger

>its all drumpfs fault france didn't vote le pen!!!
Whatever you need to tell yourself to help you sleep at night between the calls to prayer.

let me add

>wall hasn't been built
>le mass deportations meme xD
>mar a lago trips
>his retarded choice of cabinet

Your country was dead to me in my own head LONG before the election.
It's no ones fault but you and your countrymens.
You are all collectively weak, now don't spread your superior weakness in America.
We don't want you.
Future race mixing kike.

Autism strikes

He was still the best choice.
He is still the better path
You think electing a woman would have went well in France, you dumb nigger? She would've been miles worse than Trump on gender alone. But y'all would still think "better than macron"

No shit Trump is shit. That isn't the point of electing him. The point was to untangle freedom from the hands of globalists.

It's all good. I'll remember your countries insolence when you are at my feet asking to suck my cock instead of a muslims and instead I'll just force you to deepthroat the mudslime.

Fuck you, fuck france, fuck your scum women and fuck you for being weak

You frogs just don't have the balls.Never have. Never will. Bunch of pussies if you ask me.

No you retards, it's literally YOUR fault, if the "biggest nation on earth" elects a retard involved in scandals who says something dumber every time he opens his mouth, he's going to give a bad reputation to everything he represents.

People related LP to Trump, because of you faggots, maybe get a competent president next time

keep telling yourself it wasnt the people in your country frog. you knew you were fucked from the get go.

>and instead I'll just force you to deepthroat the mudslime.

pretty gay desu

>stfu about the flag
It is not my fault it looks like toothpaste.

Nope. It's in the frenchman's dna to be conflict averse. You chose the safer candidate in the short term. It is your density to be conquered.

>It's another divide and conquer thread

We're not here to worry about reputation.
Yours is blacked.
Eventually there will be a travel ban on your country because terrorism.

Good bye, have a nice time!
This is what your country gets for siding with Poland you fucking scummy kike suckers.

>leaf
>pretty gay """""""DESU""""""
okay man, alright buddy.

I don't know my man that was pretty homoerotic

does it matter? Stop making it weird, leaf..
I'm just sayinng that even in the worst situations, I'll deem France dead to me. Anyone of France
come here and complain about their weakness
fucking scum

NO, NO

YOU CANT JUST FUCK A COUNTRY UP AND NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

Fine, I'll be held accountable
then I'll be the judge in my own case
and sentence France to become a 3rd world.

Good bye!
Look at my flag, nigger
at least be grateful it isn't a nazi flag because I would really love to be with Hitler while destroying you.

kek kys OP

you should find OP and get him deported
He is literally below you now

>my beloved country
>the land of my birth
>goes to work on another country
Hah, shut the fuck up you fucking cuck

Just replace Obama with Trump and pic is related