In a few years...

>In a few years, she will be stoned for adultery (for being among men not related to her) and disbelief (loyalty to a nation above religion is haraam in sharia) is she goes out dressed like this

Why arent the French men saving their women?

Why should they? Their women want another 10 million Africans and Arabs to come.

France is decomposing before our eyes, in real time. It's fascinating.

considering how much of a degenerate these (((feminists))) are, I'm surprised she isn't completely naked.

Why are whites ashamed to come from albinism? Oh becase black and brown ppl gave birth to them. Really makes you think.

Reminder that at least 25% of girls who look like this in Turkey vote for Grand Sultan Recep Tayyip Erdogan

[STONING INTENSIFIES]

French """men"""

They've dug their grave, now they can fucking lay in it

Bring on the popcorn. It's going to be a shitshow;

You fags need to stop trying to save France.
France has been dead in my head for way longer than this election.

The country will be destroyed and unrepairable. It will follow any same fate of anyone touching tips with the EU.

Feel no pity for the cucked because even if they don't see it, they did it to themselves. Even the frenchie channers.
They're weak, feel no pity.

No she wont, she will be the favorite houri in the harem some caliph built on top of the louvre. She will think she has been sucessful and that now she is being rewarded for her tolerace because she gets to suck muslim cock in opulent surroundings instead of working a job.

Thats pretty hot, all the french bitches sucking our cocks

wtf Im an Ahmed now

all france is good at is surrendering.

why do french women have non-existent tits? i dont think ive ever seen a french chick larger than A cup

I think france will have a nuclear catastrophe when they replace the educated white people with hordes of africans. The muslims will also attack the nuclear power plants.

Who /dfc/ Master Race here?

Op is such a drama queen! Am I right guize!

>titcows
The French are the master race. Sad to see Thierry demise

The Kalergi plan is working too well and they are oblivious to it. If the public knew about it the world would change overnight.

Women ewwww

Is traveling to france and marrying up a french chick and flying her back to the USA redpilled?

No, please go back to /T_D/ or whatever the fuck it is called.

THAT BULLSHIT ISN'T GOING TO WORK ANYMORE

I will be glad to watch this worthless nigger lover be raped and murdered. Nothing of value will be lost.

Bro those people look nothing like white Europeans you're such a fucking dumbass.

>Using fear and threats to force people to vote for the Far-Right candidate.

She has no tits

>Implying leftists don't do the same shit
>If you vote Le Pen you are brining a literal fascist back!
>Fascism will be back in Europe if you guys keep voting for right winged people like Le Pen or Geert
>Hello 1984 Orwell dystopia!