Japan is rolling out the red carpet to visitors from Muslim nations...

>Japan is rolling out the red carpet to visitors from Muslim nations, with qiblah (arrows pointing towards Mecca) appearing in hotel rooms, prayer rooms being signposted in airports and commercial complexes, and halal food becoming a staple in restaurants

>There has been a steady growth in the number of Muslims opting to settle in Japan

>“All the meals that we serve are Japanese dishes but prepared using halal ingredients,” he told This Week in Asia. “We also have a qiblah in each guest room, while there is also a dedicated prayer room.”

>In November, nearly 7,000 people attended the third Halal Expo Japan, which ran over two days in Tokyo in conjunction with the Tokyo Modest Fashion Show.

scmp.com/week-asia/society/article/2092664/why-are-so-many-muslims-suddenly-visiting-japan

Sorry weeb fags but Japan is about to be culturally enriched, kiss goodbye to your anime and Japanese games as they well be haram in the near future. Allah Ackbar my brothers!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1tKrVVg8hg
japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/07/13/issues/shadow-surveillance-looms-japans-muslims/#.WQ-8uaVtnGg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
animemotivation.com/top-25-countries-who-love-anime-the-most/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

lmao that doesn't mean people there are going to be totally accepting, these are the same mother fuckers that are racist against people who live in different parts of their country, they'll probably be more bigoted towards some brown asshole who doesn't know how to wipe his own ass properly let alone people who rape small boys after they force them to dance for them, but nah dude homo sex is nasty praise allah raping boy pussy isn't a sin if you regret it.

Actually okay I take back some of that, Japan is pretty racist, but it might just end up like Indonesia or countries south of China and they seem pretty stable, idk the whole thing about Muslim men raping kids after they make them dress up as girls and dance for them is real though and it's beyond fucked up.

Thats how it started here in the US with niggers, now look at us swarming with minorities and giving them all easy accommodations making their lives a paradise compared to where they came from

top cuck, nippon YES!

>but it might just end up like Indonesia or countries south of China and they seem pretty stable
Except the occasional religious/racial purges every 10-15 years you mean.

Great now there is not even the fantasy of packing it up and moving to Nipland when things start to get even worse. I might as well move to sub-saharan africa to chill with the niggers in their mud huts at this point.

>seem pretty stable
>muslims in Indonesia have been protesting for weeks for the mayor of a city to step down because he's Christian
>they claim it's blasphemy for a muslim populace to be ruled by a Christian
>stable

ENOUGH NOT DESU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=i1tKrVVg8hg

Kiss goodbye to Glorious Nippon, you will be missed

No use living in this timeline.
Going to kill myself.

Does this mean I will finally get the insect oviposition doujins featuring girls in hijabs I've wanted for so long?

No one is safe from the muslim menace

To be honest the 'I love foreigners' crowd is mostly old people who actually don't give a shit about people on an individual level, but collect interactions with gaijin like an autist collects stamps. I've never felt like less of a person than when talking to these people.

Most japs are pretty sceptical about islam and absolutely terrified at the prospect of terrorism coming to japan

Be sure to inform them that a vast majority of terrorism is Islamic related.

Just say "it's the opposite of Christianity".

DON"T LET THEM TAKE AN ADVANTAGE, NIPS.
SUPPORT FROM BURGERLAND.

>comes from a country where we went from enslaving niggers to giving them handouts and affirmative action, overrepresenting them in all aspects of life, and lauding their mediocrity; but somehow believes that this shit isn't going to happen in Japan.

Remember where there's muslims, bombings will happen and your daily rape if you don't put them in their place.

>firstly not because Christian, but actually because he was Chinks
>people in here hate chinks more than other, even muslim chinks

it would be sexy if they raped jap women desu
I wanna see those half breeds
Those jap women in burkas
Oh, these thoughts are making me cum

Jesus fucking Christ, how many muslim are leaving their fucking home? how fucking bad is it there that they are moving to every single piece of land in the planet except their very own, fuck.
its an endless goddamn supply of muslims, is there a goddamn muslim factory there? literally the worst most backwards and dated religion that does not fit in oder society and it's spreading fucking everywhere, like a goddamn disease!

Should've visited Japan when I had the chance, too late now.

>Jesus fucking Christ, how many muslim are leaving their fucking home? how fucking bad is it there that they are moving to every single piece of land in the planet except their very own, fuck.

You don't understand at all....
It's not that its bad there, its that islam is a religion of conquest, and moving to other places is a way of world caliphate ideology, they move to europe to convert the native population over decades, and it will work, with islam becoming the worlds largest religion in 2077. It's over.

>with islam becoming the worlds largest religion in 2077
I thought Mormonism was becoming the world's largest religion.

cant wait for a truck attack on one of those super crowded streets and then the japanese collectively throwing every single muzzie out of the country

>then the japanese collectively throwing every single muzzie out of the country
More like publicly mutilates them all while they all cheer "Nippon banzai!" before setting them on fire.

Finally, we can destroy anime.

>Just say "it's the opposite of Christianity".

They're both the same. Except that one has lost all of it's influence and nobody legitimately follows it anymore, while the other still has too many radicals.

Learn their language then bread with their women and soon all the differences will be forgotten

Huhwha? I was just reading about Japan keeping tabs on all their Muslims, ready to freeze their assets if they pull any shit.

japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/07/13/issues/shadow-surveillance-looms-japans-muslims/#.WQ-8uaVtnGg

>They're both the same
Really takes a leaf to be this dumb. I take it you've never read either the Bible or the quran.

Don't worry famalams, the mudaccepting crowd is bunch of hippies that studied overseas and came back spouting the same liberal bs that the West today calls education. I grew up in yokohama my entire life and all my family and coworkers express their concerns and fears of any terrorism that muggy tail with this 'eastern migration' that could potentially happen.

Most of the anons are right, we're such an egocentric nation based on geography that these outsiders will never get the opportunity to implant themselves here. Look at how we treat the ryukus not to mention the borderline racism (region ism) within the mainland.

We've been handling it pretty easily. Be polite, but keep interaction to a minimum because we're too busy with our own problems.

Yeah not really

Waseda is looking to introduce a fucking halal menu

>Really takes a leaf to be this dumb. I take it you've never read either the Bible or the quran.

Quaran literally copy pasted stories from the bible and made them more islamic

Nah they won't do that

There was already a case of muslim refugees raping a woman in Japan . Nothing really happened after that

Copied some parts in order to give islam some legitimacy as being from god and not a charlatan, but for the most part they're diametrically opposed.

I have some news for you
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre

Your companies are hiring Malaysians, Indonesians, and Pakistanis all the time. The CEO of Rakuten even started crying when he found out Trump tried to ban Muslims from the seven terrorist nations.

Unfortunately for Japan there seems to be a large number of business leaders that are fully willing to bring in large numbers of Muslims and roll out the red carpet for them.

>Don't worry famalams, the mudaccepting crowd is bunch of hippies that studied overseas and came back spouting the same liberal bs that the West today calls education.
LOL, what is the Vietnam war? what is today america? it's the hippies that started this whole culturing riching accepting bullshit. dude, your country is fucked. good riddance too, I fucking hate Japanese culture.

no islam tho

I'm not so sure oppie. The Japanese are just being polite hosts. Like any other country where a big international even is being held. They just wanna avoid controversy, and we know what a big stink mudslimes make when their feefees get hurt because muh religion.

The only time I ever see halal is that one time in a year menu in the school cafeteria. That chicken is pretty good so i love that shit. It's a non problem

I don't think there's any way that Japan will fall victim to leftism for at least another generation or so. The normies here are still very much immunized against multiculturalism from birth. The language barrier really helps in that regard.

Notice anything? They're brown, they look the same.

>I don't think there's any way that Japan will fall victim to leftism for at least another generation or so
>for another generation or so
>another generation or so
>another generation
LOLOLOL I'm glad you can see the end of the road. but the fact of the matter is, it will happen. why not just let it happen now rather than later? lol dude you are so fucked. it makes me happy

Japan seems pretty accepting of all those Nigerian niggers in Roppongi. Might as well take some Muslim dick as well.

No... i'm not even a weeb but if Japan falls thats it.

>I don't know a fucking thing: The Post

Islam will be enriched in my lifetime
>saudi #3
animemotivation.com/top-25-countries-who-love-anime-the-most/

I hope your girlfriend gets raped

If this gets as bad as Sweden at least we can nuke them again
>pic related

Why Muslims? Literally anybody else and they chose Muslims.

Is this because of Abe being a fucking Obama boy?

RIP. Rising sun. 400bc - 2020AD

I agree mi hermano, mi futuro con una japonesa se jodio, fuck this gay earth, kill me too familia.

The list of emergency white flight destinations is shrinking faster than I expected

They aren't settlers. They're missonaries. It's not that their home is bad. They just want to turn the host nations Islamic, by persuasion, breeding, or violence.

CIA niggers don't want Japan to be able to be a threat in the future, so they're turning it into France now.

>nearly 271,000 Indonesians travelled to Japan in 2016
I'm one of those.
Also tourism doesn't equal migrant you cockmongler.

Nips will complain. It's not France and Germany. They'll end up behaving more like Poland and Hungary.