Please Sup Forums no bully. We don't deserve all this hate

Please Sup Forums no bully. We don't deserve all this hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_legislative_election,_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=EXTDoVANaVA
youtube.com/watch?v=qPvuYxUxEto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk man its pretty bad. even in blue states trump performed better. i had no idea that french were this cowardly.

Eat shit and die you useless fucking frog

I'm arab. Is it true most women there will spread their legs for me if I go there? Or do I need to force them?

Asking for a friend.

I know you/pol/ack frogs did your best but you're too outnumbered by the cucks. Maybe time to secede and start a separate french nation?

Makes me realize that we're next on the list..

Feels bad man. Our countries are going to the shitter, it used to only be garbage though, good times.

French women where made for BBC little pierres can't compete

Your country is lost, as is mine.

Legally immigrating to the US is our only hope.

Meme magic only works in the anglosphere.

If you have to force them, then they're fucking xenophobic bigots.

Yea cause the Usa Trump will ever reverse demographics . do you really believe that?

We welcome you with open arms!

Honestly, her chances to win weren't that great to begin with so I think everyone placed a bit too much hope in Le Pen.

Still, I'm sorry you must endure 5 more years of replacement. Just remember, in 2002 FN got 5 million votes, today they received 11 million. In 2022, after five more years of economic hardship and terrorist attacks, Le Pen will get more than 35% of the vote.

bring back the guillotine for rape

No she won't. by then 50% of the fucking population will be illegal shitskins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_legislative_election,_2017

It's still not over.

Anglo's are Kek's chosen people
It is their destiny to rule over a slave class of mixed race mudpeople

I didn't say the future was certain. I'm not optimistic. But it is the only hope to stem the tide of third-worlders and the dissolution of the west. If America falls, there will be nowhere else.

If you are going to make him look legitimate by not resisting then you do deserve it.
youtube.com/watch?v=EXTDoVANaVA

kek

Hello antifa!

When will Canada be uncucked?

You had your chance!

It's not.

The right might still get a majority next month and pick the prime minister, rendering Macron powerless.

>political resistance is only for antifa
hello faggot

RIP france, you were the greatest country in the world, 300 years ago, now you are dying, feel bad man

Clearly, the answer is to vote for Cuckservatives or Lolberals more.

really?

No it's not cowardice. It's: " I hear stories of jihads taking place in major french cities,
muzzies calling for Sharia law, french satirists gunned down
but I got this one friend who is Muslim
so fuck FN along with nationalism"

yes you do, cowards

you do though

You're dead to me France

I don't put too much blame on you. The youth supported Nationalism, I assume the majority of French coming to this board are from younger generations.

The boomers are the problem.
We aren't giving the credit where credit is due.

Gas the Boomer, age war now.

*hugs* It's okay.

Canada is and always has been gay

Never. You are not part of the anglosphere because you have a minifrance within your borders.

get this cuck shit out of here pathetic faggot

Your problems are:

Paris
90% Macron

The elders, 80% Macron

Stay strong, Frenchbro.

You deserve it all. You were weak and your weakness has doomed all of Europe.

It's already too late for Canada, Trudeautard.

it's a safe haven until 2020 tho

>In 2022, after five more years of importing the entirety of Sudan, Le Pen will be tried in a Shariah Court
ftfy

I know you don't, but France does. It's for your own good. There is very good reason to worry, my amphibian friend.

>80% of french white males 18-25 voted Le Pen

You know what to do

Submit or die.

>5.56

hush, no hate, only love here.

ya kinda do

The South will rise again!

That "Le louvre" speech was nightmare material,the pyramid with the light on the top could have been written from some dystopian novel.

Im afraid for the first time of my life (im 45 in 7 days)

this guy ascended from a nobody to ruler of my country in less than 1 year.

I dont think i will be able to sleep tonight.

Oh yes you do, you fucking French faggots, you all deserve the oblivion you're about to recieve for this.

You were given a choice and now you will drown in your own blood for picking the right one!

You think you're going to go full houellebecq next election?

you did good france.

I feel you friend.. I'm so sad I could pass out in my sleep

I'm sorry France but you're literally doomed.

It's only a matter of time before the next Nice attack claims you or your loved ones.

You nation has made its bed. Now you must lie in it.

I must agree
hopefully France is still salvageable

I am so sorry for France today
a place my great grandfather immigrated from
I hope all is not lost
but I feel it may be

Pretty disappointed in yall. You are probably beyond saving. Everything was perfect for you. EU crisis, migrant crisis, constant terrorism, worst shill opponent ever, trump/brexit momentum, and yet you frogs still didn't even clear fucking 35%. That's pathetic frankly. No other way to describe. America is like 50% white and still found a way to elect a nationalist.

Yes, yes you do.

Just please don't become Sweden 2.0

>Trump
>Nationalist

He's a self confessed globalist that's catering to Israel.

Your country did the right thing!
West European Caliphate FTW!!!

I wonder what would happen if someone beheaded Macron?

Someone other than a Muslim I mean...

>we don't deserve the hate
yea you do

We can only hope for the best

Sorry it had to go this way frog. If it makes you feel any better it wouldnt be better if la pen won. Trumps a fuck too. No political solution m80.

People in France are fucking sheeps, there's no hope in such a pitiful nation :)
There are some great people like in Germany but they're a really poor minority, Europe is doomed.

one of my anoncestors was from alsace, feels bad man

I visited Germany last fall for Oktoberfest, And I was constantly being told to stay away from certain places and so on. And some Germans said that these immigrants are just grubbing from the economy and are literally paid to live there, Felt bad man

Unironically kys if that's your mindset you fucking child

Interesting

its because there are no gods in france

Vote FN for parliament and I'll forgive you

they like powerplay, so if you have to force them they are really into you.

Why wouldn't it - this is an english-speaking board.

They will bankrupt themselves this way, how many countries is Germany already letting molest her pockets? Alot will probably leave for France or what other country still have gibs once they run dry, I only fear the shitskins staying behind

Fucking frenchie, I'm sorry for ever believing in you. I really hope your entire family gets raped with barb wire.

But your country does.

My theory is Kek doesn't like us because we eat his frog children.

>larping on fucking Sup Forums

At least get a proper proxy you pathetic cretin.

Looks like USA will have to liberate France for a THIRD time...

YOU FAILED

>literally the most cucked French regions

Chill out France will always be based who cares what amerishart niggers think about you... They are the ones that brought to Europe nigger, liberal, multicultural and degenerate culture anyways...

My grandparents went to war to save France. Are you even worth saving anymore?

Why are we still pretending that we need to take over our entire countries? Clearly there's a huge chunk of people that disagree with what's going on in every country in Europe - shouldn't those organize and then eventually secede?

God have mercy of France..

Iam deeply ashamed right now. I voted for Lepen I don't recognize my country. If i could I would give cancer to that country if I could. I have my country. It needs to burn that quick and in a very Islamic way. That's the only hope.

Don't forget it's not the end it's just the beginning.

organise , resist
Like your forefathers did in the second World war.
Every generation has a burden yours is to free the nation.

From now on your fucked on here whether it's on Sup Forums or Sup Forums you will be made a mockery of

That could be it.

Or maybe it's because Napoleon shot off the Sphinx's nose, disrespecting the ancient Egyptians.

>don't vote in a complete retard
>lose Sup Forums flavour points

too bad

so its retardation instead. got you, pierre

youtube.com/watch?v=qPvuYxUxEto