IT'S HAPPENING CANADA INVADES U.K

> Always fresh? Canada's Tim Hortons coffee chain steams into UK

>Promising to bring its “signature coffee, delicious food and Canadian charm” to the UK, the chain’s first UK coffee shop – also its first in Europe – will be on Argyle Street in central Glasgow

>brand has grown to become an ingrained part of Canadian culture, dominating its home market with locations in nearly every city and small town. It claims eight out of 10 cups of coffee sold across Canada are served at Tim Hortons

theguardian.com/business/2017/apr/24/canada-tim-hortons-coffee-uk-donuts-glasgow

archive.is/AaYsn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoW0wFy81T0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A&W_(Canada)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=BoW0wFy81T0

jesus christ, what the fuck? that is clearly a drag queen.

Tim Hortons is total crap.
Dry, mealy donuts and sandwiches
Bitter coffee
No apostrophe

Free wi-fi tho.

You know what? Ill give a bump to this gay thread

Tims sucks but it's better than Starbucks

The new canadians love their timmies so much, they have to have it in the other country they took over.

Sorry Scotland. You're cucked, (like us), so you get force fed our bullshit first.

Enjoy burnt tatsting coffee

Ameribro speaks the truth

> Tim Hortons isn't Canadian.
> Nothing is fresh.
Fuck off.

Ew that's not even Robins Donuts

UK getting coffee blacked.

It will fail miserably, just like when they tried to get a foot in the door in the Northeast US.

Tim Hortons is disgusting trash.

Is it time already to activate Phase II?

an American spots a grammar mistake. Who would've guessed?

Too bad. Tim's hasn't been good for a couple decades. Chili is from powder now, donuts are frozen, glaze is like thick icing, coffee tastes like burnt nothing, all the food tastes the same, like some kind of weird... TimHortonsiness that I don't find anywhere else, and it's not good, it's cheap and flat.

Nailed it. Can someone explain why they always have 50 cars in the drive-thru Mon-Sun? The coffee sucks, the donuts suck, the sandwiches are half cold with unmelted cheese. It's fucking horrible.

That is almost as bad as the monkey soup on the Brazil thread.

Their maple donuts are good, but you're right, it is trash. But so is Dunkin Donuts.

>tim hortons
When will you primitive leafs learn?

Get ready to digest Canadian hormones you idiots

RIP UK

Cause it's cheaper than starbucks.

So a 'hateful flyer' is being circulated about her. What do they show? The front page with an article title about a "hateful flyer." And, "This is wrong, this is hate speech," she says.

And they move on.

We're not allowed ANY IDEA what the flyers actually said.

For all we know the criticism is perfectly valid and she's using identity as a victim shield.

>tfw living in america and can't get tims anymore

That's basically all Canadian fast food. Bland as fuck.
Basically all Canadian food is shit tier.

I wonder what it's like to eat at a Sonic, White Castle, Wattaburge, Chick A Fils and so many other chains that don't exist in Canada cause it's communist.

McDonald's coffee is much better. They get their coffee from Tims' old supplier I believe. The one from before Tims went to shit.
Even better, local independent coffee shops. Invest in yr community meng

Nailed it. And they're cheap bastards who try to gip customers on bags (!), napkins and even sleeves for your hot ass coffee. They'll literally hand you individual sandwiches at drive-thru instead of putting them in a bag. I assume most franchise owners are cheap ass Indians and Arabs.

This.

It's not even Canadian anymore, Burger King bought it out years ago.

Exception: A&W. That place is true Canadiana as far as fast food is concerned. The root beer floats are *mwah*

>Canada invades UK
>Tim Hortons owned by Burger King
>Burger King
>American.

It's really not. Last time I compared the standard coffee they were priced similarly. I don't think Tim Hortons coffee tastes any different from 89 cent gas station coffee. At least Starbucks has that distinct burnt taste - if that's your thing.

It's an American chain kid.
Also Kraft Dinner is American.
Canadian chains are Tim Hortons and Boston Pizza.
Seriously. Everything you eat is an American franchise started by Americans in America.

my ex was a baker for a few years and she told me they literally just re-heat pre-made pastries and donuts... almost nothing is baked on site. It's all shipped pre-cooked and frozen, and the Tims location just re-heats the product.

True. McDonald's 99 cent any size coffee is pretty solid. But going to Mickey Ds and seeing all the fat trailer trash and/or dying old people at 8am can be depressing

Newfoundland fastfood is great though.

wat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A&W_(Canada)

no

my happiness is kill

well at least it's still delish

I normally fucking hate McDonalds but I have to admit, their coffee is great

Plus the drive throughs are quicker in the morning

Tim Hortons is owned by Burger King its not Canadian anymore. it hasn't been Canadian for years.

>Tim Hortons

>then bought by its management in 1995
It's been wholly Canadian for over 20 years, your happiness is just fine

>Newfoundland fastfood is great though.
There is literally nothing great about this overcast, drizzly, freezing-in-May broke-as-hell-and-swimming-in-debt godforsaken rock

t. newfie

Now Boston pizza I don't like

Burger King does NOT own Tim Hortons. They are each owned by 3G Capital, which is a Brazilian company

Their timbits and iced coffees are decent.

The WiFi at Tim Horton's blocks Sup Forums though

Newfoundland's the only good thing about Cucknada. I couldn't believe how many shitskins I saw when I left Newfoundland and went to Halifax for a week
Makes me proud to be from one of the whitest places in the world

see

Seems prudent.

Most of what you *think* is "Canadian" actually isn't.

TWENTY YEARS!! WOOOWWW!!!!!
THAT'S OLD EHHHHH????

Ya it's shit tier and expensive. Like all canadian restaurants

so its even worse its fucking sub-human brazilians doesn't really matter shit donuts and coffee from a shit company.

>Areas served
>Oman
>Saudi Arabia
>Kuwait
>United Arab Emirates
>United Kingdom
>Qatar

Why is it such a piece of junk then??
Whitest place ever looks like a run down trailer park.
Shouldn't you all be flying cars and living in domes of luxury and controlled weather systems??
>muh white IQ and building power STEM whiteness

Derp

When I step off the plane and into a mainland city what I see is lots of jobs you stunned arsewipe
>free nfld sticker
>greg malone conspiracy theory book
>screech
>tricolour AND union jack
our ``culture'' is a meme

To bad everything else about Newfoundland is shit.

How much are you being payed? I'll take a million proud white traditional poor Newfoundlands over a single cucked apathetic """white""" cultureless rich Mainland Cucknadas.

I've noticed a lot of anti-newfoundland shilling the last month and it makes sense that the cucked feds would want to demonize the only beacon of hope left in North America

Newfoundland is proof that a homogeneous white culture can still be utter shit if the economy is thoroughly shot

most of the outports here wouldn't even have doctors if we didn't import pajeets

The only good thing canadians have made is poutine and even that was around in the UK before they "invented" it

Ding, ding, ding. This guy gets it.

Yeah of course you would rather be poor its all you know.

tim hortons is shit. they're everywhere he in New York. They're coffee is burnt worse than starbucks. Never tried their food because it always looks like stale garbage

i hate you canada.

Have fun with your gang of retards.............

Or if the people are utter shit.............

oh yes me love, being paid the pogey to shitpost on Sup Forums dot org and rot the minds of otherwise proud traditional culture warriors who think that two decades of economic rot is preferable to any kind of porous borders or sharing of culture

would be advocating international jewry too but that frigger soros' cheque bounced

They just started popping up in new york city too. I guess there's worse ways to be invaded.

What do we have in NL that other provinces don't?

There's no point in being rich if you're surrounded by Chinese, Pajeets and Muslims.

In Newfoundland you're surrounded by white friends and family for life.

you fat fucks have tim hortons too??

Newfoundland is full of White Niggers.

yeah Canadian's never invented shit all. I mean fuck insulin, basketball, snow blowers, wonder bras, the zipper, 56k modem, the Pager, electric wheelchairs, Plexiglass, and alkaline batteries

Why do they put the chicken wrap in that stupid paper thing
Its not water tight and it always leaks

Looks like the CBC indoctrination worked its charm on you.

Canada is 80% white

Canada is 70% white you dumbshit.

In Michigan yes. But I've also driven all 828km of Ontario Hwy 401 many times.

How stupid are you if you can't see what skeets are?

Costa and Starbucks has already saturated the market here.

used to be good but they cheaped out on their bean producer and mc donalds picked them up.

ain't tim hortons owned by the states anyways?

Blizzards in June.

everything is eventually

>In Newfoundland you're surrounded by white friends and family for life.
Have you ever actually LIVED in an outport?
There. Are. No. Jobs.

There's NOTHING. The idea of a good time for these proud and pure ubermensch is to get fucking drunk and smash beer bottles down on the beach and maybe flip your ATV over on the way home and kill yourself. Nothing happens so even the tiniest bit of gossip is huge news and spreads through the community like wildfire. Everyone knows everything, people are nosy as fuck and there is no privacy.

And if you're in any way different you will automatically be branded as a weirdo and all of the skeets and macho baymen will kick you around because you quoted voltaire once or some shit.

Also, protip: that picture isn't even Paradise. I used to live in Paradise and it's a shitty suburb full of trash, Ford F-150s and dogshit that no one picks up

Canada is Post-National you shitlord, we have no core values, Lord Trudeau says so

Based Quebec

>There. Are. No. Jobs.
Good. Nobody wants to be a Jewish slave

>Nothing happens so even the tiniest bit of gossip is huge news and spreads through the community like wildfire
Sounds like you got caught being a degenerate.

>And if you're in any way different you will automatically be branded as a weirdo and all of the skeets and macho baymen will kick you around because you quoted voltaire once or some shit.
This isn't a bad thing. Acceptance and tolerance of special snowflakes lead to all the trannies and nu-males who think they're making a difference infesting Europe, Cucknada and Burgerland.

Sounds like you're just butthurt that people don't like you for being a faggot. Go to Toronto and be with the rest of your kind you fucking queer.

If you let a skeet fuck with you you deserve to be treated like shit. It honestly sounds like you're just a bitter cuck

Canada is not a real nation, it's an alternative North American government

wow, that's pretty problematic user

i thought it was wendys, but yeah it hasn't been leaf-owned for years

Say it with me leafs

Diversity is our strength

This sounds pretty accurate. I work in northern alberta and all the fucking newfies that fly up here are borderline illiterate, materialistic knuckle draggers who have no sense of culture or sophistication and concern themselves with petty drama

Robins isn't that bad actually
I'd say it's on par with Tims

My ex is Canadian, and she used to rant and rave about how fucking good Tim Hortens was. Then again, she did cheat on me for a fat Scottsman, so she has pretty shit taste all around.

Shall I give it a chance, Sup Forums?

Dunkin' Donuts beats Tim Thot-ans any day of the week

if they have dark roast, worth a try

They must have realized how many brown people there are in the UK and knew it was ok to expand without risking accidentally employing a white person

This.

If it's cheaper than the alternatives here, then they'll be successful. As a leaf living in britbongistan, can't wait to get some tim bits. Yeah, their coffee is shit but it's the right kind of shit that I need in the morning.

Fun fact: Years ago tim hortons sold off all their plantations to mcdonalds and outsources all their beans, hence the coffee is bitter and subpar now. Mcdonalds has better coffee and it's cheaper, and you can get a muffin and large coffee for a tooney.

Also you're a fucking idiot if you buy coffee when you can just make your own.

>first in Europe
LITERALLY fake news, been to a Tim Hortons in Ireland before, sage and move on

The donuts and ice caps are good. At least better than Dunkin donuts. Can't wait to go back home this month and some timmies

I don't drink coffee so I can't comment on that. Donut wise the chocolate dip, maple dip and vanilla are the best, unless you like the cream filling. They also got dip donuts that have jelly in the center and you can tear pieces off the donut and it in.

>degeneracy is bad, it's good to harass people for having different ideas
>we need to ban all immigrants
>fuck globalist capitalism, the government should take care of everything
>why is everyone leaving my whites-only utopia :(