Are comic geeks even buying this shit anymore?

Are comic geeks even buying this shit anymore?

I think pic related is what finally put me over the edge.

>2017
>unironically reading modern Marvel comics

I also feel real bad for the Brits with this one. The sword is supposed to be Excalibur.

ONE

OF

Comic Books died when Comic Book movies blew up.

The movie are just better in every way regardless of race politics.

Film is just a better form of entertainment.

US

All of it is a gay power fantasy for 12 year olds

I thought black spidey was the one getting all the white bitches

from gwen... to, uh.. the other gwen?

>reading marvel
Their comics are fuckign shit nigga, they put all they good writers in their star wars comics and all the stories are literally sjw clickbait, go read DC comics.

>Captain Britain
That's hilarious. Completely missing the stiff upper lip Brit stereotype.
Plebs.

This seems a bit pedophile to me...

Is that a real cover? It looks like Spiderman just took the red pill

Remember when comics where about super heroes saving the world and shit?

Political correctness ruins everything.

>Are comic geeks even buying this shit anymore?

Nope.

That's what happens when you abandon your (small) core audience to pander to activists who don't care about stupid nerd comic books for virgins.

A classic about video games, but it relates to comics too.

Theres no way this is an actual cover to one of their comics, right?

Say what you will about Nintendo, but I've never seen them pander to SJWs.

Why are they advocating for square head Asians and pedophiles?

No. Marvel comics sales are in the tank dude. They admitted if it weren't for the movies and other lines of business they'd be bankrupt.

That doesn't matter because it still makes money.

Link is transgender now.

Never forget Trudeau got on a cover of Marvel comics.

The fuck are you talking about?

Haven't comic sales tanked even further because of this shit?

Manga > Comics

Pretty sure that was a one off joke.

What the fuck is that?

Comic books are still a good medium. What I think is happening is the popularity of the movies attracts the SJW parasites who see anything getting attention and try to attach themselves to it and make it their way instead.

So they created this creative negative feedback loop where the leftists write for exclusively leftist audiences and it just attracts more leftist "talent" thinking they have a soapbox for their bullshit too. All the while, sales drop.

No. Marvel sales have been tanking for a while. They're super profitable; but that's entirely because of their film rights.

>Tfw red skull is supposed to be the villain but his dialogue makes him sound like the hero of a John carpenter movie.

I still want someone to make a "Captain America marches with the peaceful protestors who start torching cars, beating people with pipes, and raping girls from the campus young Republicans organization and Captain America is forced to kill them all once they give him no choice."

Agreed, I appreciate conservative Nintendo moreso now as the liberal shit future continues to unfold. Sony has gone the SJW route.

Every issue still, senpai!

If anything that sequence was making fun of transgenders, and some of the women in Gerudo town recognize he is male which is considered "transphobia" to the lefties

Literally no. Marvel sales are so far down the shitter they're giving out huge amounts of free books to retailers that purchase any title. The retailers don't even want them because they have to pay the extra shipping costs and they can't sell enough of the shit to cover the surcharge.

I can guarantee you that 90% of people in the new pop culture have never been in to a comic book shop.

I couldn't tell you anyone that buys this stuff regularly. I swear it's all just fluff to prop up movie ticket sales.

Nintendo itself doesn't but Treehouse, the company that does all the US localizations, certainly does.

No, because there is a superior medium

>Crossdressing in nip games
Surely this has never happened before.

you forgot the part where the dev blames the fans for his failure

Remember that time Marvel started gassing their bigotry allegory to push another marginalized religious group? They have no self-awareness

What gets me is how obvious it is that the writers are taking the words of people criticizing them and shoving them into the antagonists mouth in their comics. That's what really pisses me off about Marvel. It's just extremely petty.

I've completely boycotted them. I read exclusively DC, Image, etc these days. Don't waste my time or (barely any) money on anything Marvel.

Of course not, read them for free online

This. And I always thought it was funny for a man to dress as a woman, and I still do. It's silly. At least Japan-Man still thinks it's funny, unlike the Modern West

You clearly haven't seen twink Link in the new game.

>Alt right Spiderman
I now want to see Spiderman use his webshooters to detain hundreds of Antifa protestors (who all get arrested for felony rioting) while baneposting and playing shadilay from a portable belt speaker.

Anyone wanna post the redskull redpills I haven't saved any

I never liked Marvel. I always felt like their heroes were always subpar rip offs of DC, like Marvel tried hard to emulate DC and produced crappy characters. Now I know this isn't true (not at all), but I can't still feel that way

This one?

>Putting that low-test bitch in the ring

>alt-right
Gas yourself.

Nigger. He dresses as a woman to get into a desert city of Glamazons. That doesn't count as being tranny. It's funny, because dressing like a woman is considered odd for the rest of the world

There are a few out there, user. You're gonna have to be more specific

Nintendo is SJW now, get over it.

ok this is bullshit
if the guy tweeting is the same as the guy in the picture he was perfectly justified to do what he did, in fact he might have been too soft.
Not sexist at all.

Diversity Agenda seems to have infested all corners of our Culture, at the same time.

Almost as if by (((Design.)))

Theres also one where he calls out (((Magneto)))

Name?

They take up too much space.

Comic books are supposed to be a pseudo throwaway medium. Something you buy for your kid, waits until he forgets and then throw it away from him.

Action comics #1 was a dime back then which is 1.71 now. It has 64 pages, 11 features and no advertising. It was almost a mini Shonen jump.

Prices held at a dime despite inflation until 1961, which was 81 cents today. They made up for this by cutting pages until they were down to 32.

Today here we are paying $2.99 or $3.99 for what cost 80 cents in 1961. It's no wonder people haven't bought comics for a while, and even less surprising that literal communists won't spend that kind of money on something.

>this came out after Trumps victory

>the (((Bankers)))
please tell me captain gets redpilled by red skull
it would be pure pottery

they are not. comic book sales slumped because of the neomarxist diversity they're pushing. Instead of changing, they've doubled down.

Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Ghost Busters, Advertising, TV, Movies, they're all pushing this agenda.

Cohencidental Goys?

Daily reminder that no matter how bad your life is, you will never be Randy Pitchford OR Anthony Burch. Keep your chin up, friends, there are always people that have it worse no matter how low you go, unless of course you are either of those unfortunate downtroddens.

>costumer base is white men
>shit all over white men
Did all the stupid Jews go into the comic industry?

>implying anyone actually cares

No they're not, they are selling like shit. Enough that Marvel is changing their tune. The are supposed to go back to basics and remove politics, and their CEO caught shit for saying comic readers hated diversity.
Spiderman is /ourguy/ tho.

How did no one else notice this?

TOP KEK

even spiderman can't take this shit anymore XD

Marvels sails have been tanking for a while now.

Keep ignoring it.

Some kid will awaken as a cross dressing faggot after finding that outfit.

>Implying "rare pepe enthusiast" is easy enough to quantify to make a character out of. Even one as n33t as spiderman
>Implying kike shills like Richard Spencer taking the media's tool of marginalization as their banner are the real "alt right" the media wants to silence.
>Implying ironic humor and bantz isn't the only way to save western civilization.
The only way to save far right ideals from the broad brush of Jewish "Nazi" spies is to mock them through layer upon layer of ironic humor. Take back the "alt right" meme for memes, not Honeypot faux political movements.

He persuades a bunch of white guys to strap bombs to their chests and go allahu akbar the darkies

Retards, Jews, and Non-Whites don't care.

Obviously.

Check your numbers again. Also nice quads

He's supposed to be the bad guy?

Post that again once they make Link black

I got that feeling too. They don't look related. And that face, it's just .. implying it feels like.

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAIN
WE WUZ AERMAINS AN SHEEEIIII?

Make overweight super hero to appeal to female comic book readers.

Give her telekenesis. The ONE power that doesn't require her to be agile, strong, flexible, tough, or even move around that much.

Have her only love interests be muscular Chads.

Is anyone buying this?

So, anyone who has a life and doesn't spend their hours sperging out on Sup Forums. Got it

I used to like this artist...

Deep man. Deep.

This is it, the perfect meme

On the subject of Nogs, I think the amount of blacks in BotW is...1. I think there is only one.

>bankers that bought out politicians
They basically named the jew
I don't read Marvel comics anymore, but I'm starting to see why the whole Captain American Hail Hydra thing happened.

Checked

Young Justice was a cartoon that was loved by all. But the main audience was girls. Girls don't buy toys. The show got cancelled.

>naming the jew
You know that comics were a Jewish invention, right? What is more, do you think Stan "I'll steal all of my characters" Lee would allow anti-Semitism in this comics?

All the stupid Jews are in entertainment thanks to nepotism. Its also why movie sales have slumped in the west.

Comics sell less every year. Who wants to support anything you see ITT?

Miles is such garbage

And his 616 origin story is just so...
The kid doesn't even have a driving force anymore, he's just black spider-man because Bendis

Though maybe shit's changed, I stopped reading story-times on Wednesday.
Won't look at Spidey again until Slott's off and OMD's undone

Isn't all this fuss just a distraction from comics just not doing very well any more? It's easy to see why though, couple of bucks for a flimsy little pamphlet of a shitty story and sometimes questionable art that wont go anywhere until the next massive crossover event.

Could take what you spend on a few comics and buy some cheap or on sale video game online and get vastly more enjoyment out of it.

Tsugumomo. It also has a currently airing anime. The manga is lewd as HELL though and the better material