I should become a dual citizen and move to Texas

I should become a dual citizen and move to Texas.

>be american
>get shot

Please, Texas has enough immigration problems from left-wing places like Colorado and California. Stay the fuck away leafy faggot

>Be Texan
>Do the shooting

I see no problem here

>sign bill no one cares about
>nothing happens
>Yay I did something

>be aussie
>get shot in a false falg
>queen disarms everyone
>continue getting shot by somalis & mudniggers

Don't even bother. Texas will be Mexican clay in short order. The feds don't have the capability to get rid of them all and are probably compromised anyway. If Abbott was really committed to removing all illegals from his state, he'd need to establish a state enforcement agency because holy shit does Texas have way too many

lol mass shootings don't happen here.
That's what happens when you have an educated disarmed society.

Texas is majority spic already

>left-wing places like Colorado
Those aren't Coloradans, those are Californians too.

>mass shootings don't happen here
Because you're too lazy to get up off your ass and terminate the abos already

DUDE

>lol mass shootings don't happen here.
Yea, just mass replacement of your population by the Chinese.

No one moves to Texas except Mexicans and east asians

t. Someone who has never been to Texas

It's being invaded by liberal commies

You're country is literally 50% white
How do I know if I'm talking to a white person right now?
should I just go flip a coin?

Kek

Texas has the most Indians outside of India, you dumb faggot

>Mexicans and east asians
>not liberal commies
?

God bless Texas and governor Abbott!

>implying Colorado hasn't been full of granola eating fags since time immemorial

Dual citizenship is bullshit.

Where to your alliances rest?

Go all the way or don't go at all.

I'm an immigrant from left-wing California. Maybe you don't want me because of this, but my employer did. I'm a centrist, about like Le Pen. I applaud man's man Governor Abbot for this law. A shame Moonbeam would never sign such a thing in CA.

Great, this will go a long way. It's really going to screw over illegals if Texas lacks safe spaces for them. Not a solution, but real progress.

suck it NPR abbott is getting things done

don't fuck up everything. vote right you fucking faggot

Want to bet money the bitch running the sheriff's department in Travis County cares? She is a big fan of beaners, especially if they're also felons. Now with this law, she could become a felon too.

>I'm a centrist,
You have to go back. that's the kinda shit that killed California fence sitter

Sorry senpai, you guys have been full blue state since 2008. It's a real shame

You bet your ass I vote right. Wanted Cruz before he was knocked out.

She already backed off when Abbott actually did withhold state funding from Travis Country, the madman

Now, there's no actual sanctuary city in Texas, but they decided to pass this law anyway

Can't every red state do the same? At least these states would be more protected from demographics changes.

>You bet your ass I vote right
>i'm centrist
I don't believe you

>urgent
Wtf?

> I'm a centrist, about like Le Pen

Learn to read, and to understand sarcasm you fucking cocksucker. I'll guarantee you I am to the right of you.

I think you mean cuckrado

>mass shootings dont happen here
This is how you lost the war to the emus

Fuck off, were full
Burn the leaf, lose your teeth

How do you ban sanctuary cities?
Not saying it's a bad thing but they're already against federal law so it seems redundant.

Are they going to somehow force cities to expose all illegal residents?

>I'll guarantee you I am to the right of you.
>California
>I'm a centrist
you're not fooling anyone

> I don't believe you

It's an anonymous image board, friend. I gain nothing by lying. Nevertheless, disbelieve if you like. I'm staying and I'm voting conservative as I have done all my life.

banning what?

Based Texas.

BASED GOVERNOR HOTWHEELS

Help us, dont hurt us, we have enough of that to go around.

We don't need any more leaves

>I gain nothing by lying.
And yet people come on here and lie about their race and wealth all the time

This is what real Texas looks like

We'll any whites we can get

The law basically makes it a crime for law enforcement to release any person who is in custody if ICE issues a retention request to them on that person. So unless the cops simply stop arresting everyone, the moment they arrest an illegal and get a retention request, they are law-bound to keep them for ICE. Texas doesn't fuck around; someone will be made an example of before the leftists get the message.

White Texans don't have enough children.

THAT'S MY GOVERNOR! THANK YOU BASED HOT WHEELS!

>be aussie
>get murdered for 20 AUD by an abbo

Some of them are working on it, but the vast majority of red states don't have a ton of illegal immigrants. Texas was the only one that did.

>mass shootings don't happen here.
dumbcunt
they changed the legal definition of ''mass shooting'' and made it illegal to call anything less then that a mass shooting in Aussie news under the falsehoods law
Other violent crime goes up by the same percent gun crime goes down when guns are restricted

Because they are stupid, and it matters to them. This is my last post on the matter, speaking of. I'm here to stay. I just wanted to reassure you I'll pull TX one vote to the right, but obviously I'd waste my time trying any longer to convince you of it.

WEED

>Dallas
>white

Fines or withholding funding could be in order. Abbott has considered doing it to Austin, his very Capitol.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL REEEEE

>I'll pull TX one vote to the right,
If you do then great. The only issues are trying to take back Austin and Dallas from the yuppies.

30 minutes north of Dallas is white though.

>Republican Gov. (like Bush)
>Still fully funding anchor babby social service programs.
>Be me.
>Data analysis of hospital intake workers.
>Interview worker on the job.
>14 year old Mexican at Brackenridge delivering a babby.
>"How many people in your household"
>"Eleven"
>Do you work?
>No.
>Any income?
>No.
>Who is the father?
>I don't know.
>Here's your gibs for post partum money! Here's your gibs for babby daycare while you work (if you work). Here' s your gibs to go to school!

This is only eye wash unless Texas actually cuts off funding to the anchor babby social service programs. Got to send a strong message that its no longer a free ride or profit center to make mexican babbys in texas.

t. former texfag that worked social program data analysis

LMAO

>they changed the legal definition of ''mass shooting'' and made it illegal to call anything less then that a mass shooting in Aussie news under the falsehoods law

and that's when they don't just place a gag order on the media.

>Sup Forums will unironically defend that cities in Texas shouldn't be able to self-govern

I wish

I think Texas is done for. I lived there for a year and went to school in north Dallas and like 70% were beaners it was insane and they all bragged about being illegal.

im new how do i upvote this

Thats what texas has looked like since the 1800's you pleb.

Your violent crime also fell at a lower rate than the USA's despite our gun ownership increasing

>Abbot signed the bill live on facebook
you truly know your country is fucked when your "conservatives"
have their heads so far up the digital jew's ass that they think
it's acceptable to conduct politics this way

Of course. Because many conservatives are about states rights, not a fucking free-for-all. Federal law trumps state, and state trumps local. This is common fucking sense. I hope Abbot imprisons dozens under this law this year alone.

was this before or after you can report them to ICE and most likely have actual investigation opening up on them?

this desu
not that they need to since it's all murdoch-media anyway

US only allows dual citizenship with Israel

Fuck off you Vicky cunt

The time for arguments has passed.

melb cunt, how did you know?

>an educated disarmed society
That you let yourself be disarmed is proof you're uneducated. You were merely indoctrinated.

Damn bro, you got blown out like a little bitch boy

Fuck off Ahmed we're full

>self-govern
>abet a foreign invasion
The governments of 'sanctuary cities' should be arrested by state and federal marshalls and hanged in public

Idk it was 3 years ago there was so many fucking beaners it was insane. They had classes just for Spanish speaking kids. Complete insanity

if they are banning santuary cities they are going to enforce voters registration cards. dual nationals cant vote in our elections for like 11 years and must have a residence in america

Choose one?
Newfag

>steal land from mexico
>be surprised when it's full of mexicans
who could have expected that

They didn't steal it. They fought them and whooped their ass

>"MEXICANS ARE WHITE."

Yeah, umm.... okay sweety poos, settle down munchkin, the grown up nations are fixing problems.... okay?

All I care about at this point is my race and ideology triumphing, fuck your muh constitutionalism, muh self-rule, it's weakness that lets the commies win because libertardians and cuckservatives never fight them.

just like when tyrone punched you and took your iphone

>be American
>win independence

>URGENT

oh no le ICE deportation force is gonna get ya!

Post hot spic women.

please begin mass deportations

Source?

San Antonio checking in.

I hope you enjoy fat ugly brown people everywhere.

>deaths
>not ''gun related'' deaths
>population density per 100,000 people in USA vs other countries.jpg
>source: your ass
there's so much wrong with that image

It is fucking sad when you have to sign a bill to make sure the Government follows the laws the Government makes.

Spic women when they reach age 30

YOU HAD IT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HANDS TEXAS DEMOS HITS AND YOU BLEW IT BY RUNNING CLINTON

HAHAHA HAHAHA 1000 YEAR RED TEXAS