Can anyone link me credible sources showing adverse mental health effects from long term marijuana use...

Can anyone link me credible sources showing adverse mental health effects from long term marijuana use, or studies that show it's completely degenerate?

I can't find anything too great because it all links to garbage buzzfeed articles that jerk off the notion of dude weed lmao 420.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2832586/
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/178/2/116.full
health.harvard.edu/blog/teens-who-smoke-pot-at-risk-for-later-schizophrenia-psychosis-201103071676
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2010/11/marijuana-study/
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/monitoring-future-survey-high-school-youth-trends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Can somebody find me some information that confirms my viewpoint please?
Fuck off cuck
weed is great.

inhaling smoke of any kind will kill brain cells.

I hate weed and weed addicts.

Legalize weed, but you shouldn't smoke it.

From personal experience it causes very depressive thoughts occasionally and mental breakdowns. I used it like 3 time a day for 6 months

braaaaaaaaaaap

this
let the lazy have their soma and let the productive have less competition on the road to success

If you need to use mind altering drugs, you're a faggot.
The brain is literally used to perceive reality. If something's wrong with your reality, then do something about it.

>smoking
I thought this wasn't in anymore.
What with cancer and all.

inhaling burning plant matter of any kind is bad for you

I meant to quote
, fuck me

So people who have to take medication for legitimate reasons are faggots in your eyes? Talk about edgy

Agreed. Edibles is the superior method of consuming cannabis

weed is healthy. my numbers confirm

Do it yourself. You'll become a nervous wreck and absolutely unmotivated around the clock.

>legitimate reasons

Nothing needs to be wrong with reality to have a little fun faggot.

Weed is one of the faggiest drugs to be on.
If you're going to get fucked, do molly or shrooms instead bitch

Got 'em

weed is great. if you don't smoke it, chances are you're a better person than someone that smokes. but if you have some sort of vendetta against it, you're probably worse of a person than someone who smokes

smoking it = ok
not smoking it = great
hating it = not a good person

seriously chill out and let people do their own thing

Honestly this. No permanent side effects but it does have pretty shitty side effects from an emotional standpoint

Its not you can only do one or the other moron.

Depends on the person. Most don't get all sad and emotional. If you do simple stop and its not really a big lose.

There is also a big difference between smoking everyday and now and again.

>but if you have some sort of vendetta against it,
or you know,
MAYBE IM MAD AT THE NIGGERS SELLING WEED EVERYWHERE

you two are broken people and you need to fix whatevers wrong in your lives. the only times i've felt worse after smoking was when there were other influences in my life bringing me down. but if i had amazing experiences recently smoking weed only made me feel better

Just think of all the potheads you know. Compare them to the non-potheads. Which ones are the useless fuckups? Hope that answers your question.

Sad how anti drug shills got their brains so fried in government propaganda and identity politics they can't even look up scientific publications, AND still believe their preconceived view is the correct one when it comes to a controversial topic.

Why are anti drug people so subhuman?

I did stop. And don't get me wrong, weed was awesome for a little while. But if you go too long without a T break you'll start feeling pretty down. Since quitting I have felt much clearer headed, more stable, better mood, and way less anxious. I'm not anti-weed at all but going months and months without a couple weeks is bound to have some adverse effects. I'm just warning others

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2832586/

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/178/2/116.full

health.harvard.edu/blog/teens-who-smoke-pot-at-risk-for-later-schizophrenia-psychosis-201103071676

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2010/11/marijuana-study/

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/monitoring-future-survey-high-school-youth-trends

Here ya go OP

y so many weed h8rs
Seen refeer madness one too many times? Most people who smoke don't "need" it. It's fun, also can be social. I'll concede that those who are completely consumed, and only live for weed and weed alone, are fucking annoying and petty

Without a couple weeks' break*

niggers usually sell crack

btw weed is degenerate and gay - potheads are a cultural blight.

I am trying to get three weeks just like Miley

I think it's because I didn't do enough stretching and meditation exercises. Never cleared my mind, life came one thing after another. It's all about pacing yourself

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFT*

People who advocate for chronic intoxication of any kind are part of why the western world is dying.

WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WORLDWIDE WOMEN KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

6 years, every day. Work 30 hours a week and do a lot of community music and arts stuff as I live in a small place.

People who are grumpy about buds here are projecting insane insecurity about being bullied by stoner chads and their skinny little cuties.