What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

This board went from Nazi LARPers to actual Nazis being most of the board. Even Southern and Eastern Europeans are discriminated against on this board. Is this the result of newfags coming here from The Daily Stormer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw
youtube.com/watch?v=omdmdh_DxzA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7F3OYhp4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA
youtube.com/watch?v=HEuBVDhTPvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard about the daily stormer from YouTube and now I know everything

- the post

>That pic
Lol

And in an hour we'll have the exact opposite thread! Yay

Southern Europeans are alright by me. Axis Forever.

Making fun of Meds and Slavs is just banter

breddy much

If you pretend to be stupid, actual stupid people will join your ranks, thinking they're in good company.

It's just banter, mate
And there's nothing wrong with being Nat-Soc

>If you are not norse, and love to kill whale, you are a filthy subhuman
>japan are honorary norsemen, they love to fuck and troll the (((un))) with whales too
end of discussion
Hyll seieren!

Pol is WN board, mostly NatSoc and Fascist but with a good bit of Monarchists, Libertarians and Ancaps

there are a lot of hitlerdindu stormniggers from stormfront here, they have been shilling here for many years

youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts

youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw

youtube.com/watch?v=omdmdh_DxzA

>He was right you know, 180+IQ

/this

Memes ain't real life

It's flag shitposting. Nobody really cares but it's easy to get response and can be funny. It might look hateful but it really isnt

Poe's Law

Creation - 2014 = ironic shitpost

2014 - 2016 = nazi edgelords

2016 - Present = zionists

This. Rome is civilization.

nevar forgetti

I've been on Sup Forums since 2007 and even back then it was "The racism was just ironic! A joke! Then the newfags came in and thought it was real!"

No.

It's just a small contingent of liberals who think it's funny to say nigger under their breath who get upset when they realise the bell curve isn't just an ironic joke

You D/C have no power here, stay long enough and you will become us.
>You will see many things
>You will learn many things
>Slowly nomather how you fight it..
You become us
You will see
>Who Hitler actually was and was about
>How we've been lied too
>What went down really
>How the world is run
I can go on for ever
>But JFK him self said it....
youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7F3OYhp4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=V7AcFCVTsiA

You will sit there for a month
>Am I nazi?
>WTF is going on
>Redpill overdose
Come home, we're taking over now

Yeah.

Except the leaf.

The leaf cries out, "pardon me, eh?" as he strikes you

I don't think many people deny the IQ bellcurve between races (the causes are debated, though), but people here unironically believe the Holocaust was fake.

Shame less self check, so it will be mr D&C
My numbers does not lie, you have now been blessed with KEK and will become us, you can not fight it, welcome, one of us. It's the matter of time

It's a cycle that all newfags go through. They'll either remain nazis and calm down enough to realize they can be friends and associate with non whites and other degenerates just can't marry and reproduce with one and yeah, when the day of the rope comes they'll be ready.
The other side is they end up an ethnically conscious libertarian, possibly even a civic nationalist.
They're getting all of their edgy out, so as the ones who are newfags spend around another year here they'll calm down. Until then, buckle up and hope there isn't too great an influx of newfags again.

Of course he was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=HEuBVDhTPvo