youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-03/house-gop-eyes-fast-tracking-500-billion-in-federal-budget-cuts)
renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
phibetaiota.net/2017/04/yoda-timeline-of-trump-betraying-alt-right-while-zionists-capture-white-house-syria-is-the-last-straw/
counterpunch.org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-10/carpe-chaos-isis-israel-iraq-syria-its-all-part-plan
businessinsider.com/what-does-jared-kushner-do-in-trump-administration-2017-4
ca4.uscourts.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

Keep yourself armed with awoos

AMOO~
KEEP ON CHURNING!

> Crusaderkun is a trs faggot that's mad Trump hasn't gone full 1488

Awoo?

So basically, Children of Men scenario civil unrest with roving gun battles 24/7 in Europe soon? I want to REMOVE KEKAB AND JUDEN.

remember when we all laughed at Digg and thought the internet couldn't possibly get any worse

I'm getting worried about spending. Mick Mulvaney has introduced some moderate cuts in his 2018 budget and the House GOP is eyeing $500 billion in Federal cuts for the 2018 budget too (source: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-03/house-gop-eyes-fast-tracking-500-billion-in-federal-budget-cuts) but is it enough?

If it were me, I'd be cutting every Department by 50% at least and dismantling agencies like the TSA and EPA. But I think that's too ambitious one year in. Mulvaney has stated that the 2019 budget will be when the large cuts come in, as the 2018 budget will be all about military and Wall and border security, along with moderate cuts

It's really sad how Anglin has been blackpilling his readers so hard lately. At least his headlines are funny to read.

>not using the Honey filter

When will Trump approach the (((jewish))) problem?

but it is only 8:57

He's an Italian-American Catholic. Don't be too hard on him.

So Le Pen lost because no one speaks Frog to help the gutless French? Is France kill? Is this the final revenge of the Eternal Anglo?

There is nothing wrong with starting small and working your way up (or down in this case).

If they're already working for $500 billion in cuts now, and are going for even more later, I can be satisfied. We just have to see what the 2019 budget looks like and make sure that it does further slash things.

Thats what controlled opposition does

Stop fighting it.

its pretty pathetic and his reasons can easily be disproved if he actually did some research.

kek

That's going to be tricky. He can tackle them by breaking up the big banks. Every time a bank burns hundreds of Jews die.

I'm really not certain why anyone would believe POTUS would do so. It's mind-boggling, really.

FY18 is way too risky to go hard, trump has too many republicans that don't fully support him
they're betting on two things
1. many republicans can stick together and the dems aren't in a good position to bargain
2. repubs win HARD in 2018 and FY19 is akin to nuking the federal government

Stormfaggots have been a nuisance since day one.

Remember David Duke and how he constantly "helped" Trump during the election?

He's already defeated the media, the easiest one. Now he has to take on the education system, the military industrial complex, etc, and the final boss, which is the international finance system.

Why has the news not mentioned Obama meddling in frances elections
He did what he did to sway the election towards his globalist agenda

Trump can go 1488 without a race war.

When will he return?

>Jesse Waters on vacation

it's 9:00 you moron

You faggots are so fucking autistic. Holy shit

He's in the White House RIGHT NOW.

#RESIST
#STILLWITHHER

90% of white supremacists are ATF, CIA, FBI, etc. plants
the only other explanation for their asinine actions is that whites are retarded

This. However, I hope Democrats don't force the GOP to capitulate on spending. Although I think the GOP is starting to grow a pair of balls again now that Trump is whipping them into shape, and the fact that they're in their best position since 1928

Being Austrian is any different?

after you check these digits

>What are time zones

Let the past go, m8. I don't think Hitler would want you to be like this. He would find this to be flattering but very embarrassing.

Le Pen lost because France is not America and she is no Trump.

Her last ad was a watered down diluted version of Trump's barbed last ad. It's obvious she cared more about losing with dignity than going out guns blazing.

Plan A is soft plan B, with B as the final overall goal

Why should I?

AWOO~

He was always 14. Just not 88.
I'm mad because FUCKING FRANCE IS KILLING THEMSELVES AND THEY VOTED FOR THAT RAT FACED KIKE, ONTOP OF THAT TRUMP IS GETTING COCKBLOCKED ON EVERYTHING HE DOES WHILE HE'S DOING HIS BEST TO APPEASE THESE DEMOCRATIC GLOBALIST PUPPETS. Meanwhile the country is STILL butthurt over his victory and is tearing itself into mass spread anarchy, college campus are recruiting more footsoldiers to ruin society, and just to add insult to injury niggers are getting increasingly more violent than usual.
Nobody wants that, we just can't let Trump handle all of our problems for us. Don't any of you want to protect white identity? Don't you want to live in the 50's again?

DRUMPF IS HITLER, REMEMBER?

HITLER DIED HIS HAIR BLONDE AND NEVER ACTUALLY DIED AND MOVED TO AMERICA AND BECAME A BILLIONAIRE AND RAN FOR PRESIDENT

WHY DO YOU THINK TRUMP SUPPORTED THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT? IT WAS TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT HE WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN AUSTRIA

>Tfw to intelligent to win

As soon as all the normies and red pilled and black pilled. Then, the imperial germans will return from hyperborea and conquer the world.

go to sleep because I said so

That's the point. It's why stormfags need to contain their fucking autism and not shill for Democrats out of misguided and short sighted butthurt.

ffs he is taking orders from the Mossad agent thats fucking his jewish daughter.

expect more wars for Israel based on lies, and the ongoing immivasion of all European-derived nations.

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

cut the crap

As France Falls who will take up the pencil Mustache.

Waka Chaka

But what if something happens soon?

you missed the joke and then went even farther

So her ads were shit and she just doesnt have as much Persuasive capital as Trump? Sounds about right. Hope that they blow up and kill all sandniggers in the process then

>Hi, I'm a nigger newfag, and I'm gonna shit all over your awoo~ and Trump memes

kys

Will you shut up and go suck up to a bishop once the 4th Circuit tries to take care of the blocks tomorrow?

go to sleep k?

Nope nothing is going to happen, you say this every day.

The solving of any problem is to acknowledge the many factors. Right now, white people don't feel like having children or if they are, they can't keep up with dindus and such.

One can't undo decades of subversion in 8 short years. This is an uncucked man going into the den of the cucked and having to lead.

The great victory will be completion of the wall, a robust job market and a non-neoliberal solution to the healthcare question. These successes can be built upon.

What's that supposed to mean, huh?!?

Trump's probably sleeping right now. Nothing will happen until morning.

what is the shill status?
awoos, I have been away from ptg a few days. did we win yet?

Whites are retarded.

Unless you want to tell me that the 90%+ White western countries that voted for all this shit we're dealing with were all CIA agents.

It means you're an annoying faggot

Any clue what the 4th circuit is like decision wise? Can't be as bad as the 9th, right?

They do not play the long game, but by the long game is about to finish, it may be too late. They have good reason to be concerned, but controlling society takes a steady, invisible hand. Maybe we need the Patriots

But there was an election today

>Don't any of you want to protect white identity? Don't you want to live in the 50's again?
if your whiny ass is the type of person we're protecting than i'd rather not

You really can't take a joke can't you?

You giving up on Trump?

Indoctrination is a real thing.

i need to wake up early for work
what should i do?

It actually hasn't been too bad. All of the shills are focused on Le Pen.

We've had pretty good, though aggressive, discussions for the past few threads. It's been nice.

Implementation of Glass-Stegall will be a good start.

Stop losing.

Fair point

I have absolutely no idea what the Fourth is like, but I am going on the assumption that they can't be like the Ninth.

GO TO SLEEP

its complicated

phibetaiota.net/2017/04/yoda-timeline-of-trump-betraying-alt-right-while-zionists-capture-white-house-syria-is-the-last-straw/

but Trump appears to be allowing Kushner to set policy and that means more war for Likud Israel

its the jews, even if you dont think so.

counterpunch.org/2015/10/12/us-caught-faking-it-in-syria/

zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-10/carpe-chaos-isis-israel-iraq-syria-its-all-part-plan

Oy vey, we need another Holocaust Remembrance Day

Have you been being an annoying tripfag recently? Or have you been planning for the destruction of our enemies?

trump is giving kikes
the 1.5 billion you run the bigglyest
midterm election you ever seen its going to be glorious

They can be bad at times, especially when it comes to gun rights, but no they're not as bad as the 9th. However, even if he wins there the 9th still have their say and he will have to go to the SCOTUS regardless.

how and why
serious question, i don't know enough about how that bill worked and why it was so good (or bad idk)

Yes go to sleep early. The early bird catches the worm.
nope no happenings. Night night.

Also Macron isn't a murderous, completely disconnected psychopath being investigated by the FBI.

What did trump mean by this?
businessinsider.com/what-does-jared-kushner-do-in-trump-administration-2017-4

What states make up the 4th?

Crusader, I share some of your frustration

>Don't you want to live in the 50s again?

But this is the problem...the 50s are long gone, and never coming back

Same thing with the latter years of Reagan's first term, leading up to the S&L crisis of '87

America will never have a rebirth without a mighty, glorious death...one that likely involves massive deaths of her citizens, probably numbering in the tens of millions

If that's what you truly want, Crusader, you'd better be willing to become a 'statistic'

And it takes intelligence and wisdom to fight against. If whites don't have them, and I think it's clear that a pretty big number of them don't, you can't exactly just blame the CIA. There's indoctrination all over the place.

Oh. You misunderstood leaf, they were talking about Trump not Hillary

Let me take a look. ca4.uscourts.gov
>VA

lmgtfy.com

The Carolinas, the Virginias and Maryland

Last night's threads turned damn near academic, it was incredible.