Why the fuck does Sup Forums hate pjw?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFzHmDlngI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's popular. That means he is appealing to a wide demographic. That means his content is made to be easily consumed and digested by more people. That means its easier to criticise. People on here like to criticise people just to be contrarian. I do it all the time. Not the worst way to practice critical thinking.

Personally I only watched a few of this fellas vids and they were fine. I could criticise, but I dont really care that much. Nice that he redpills young teens I guess.

Because Sup Forums basically hates everything

He's an e-celeb for one, which is tier cancer and the only ones that actually believe anything he says are faggots from reddit.

because stupid faggots like you spam this board constantly with this bullshit

MAYNE

I want to fuck him and hear him moan with that weird accent of his,is that considered hate?

help israel goys :.....(
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrFzHmDlngI

STREEM

METEOR

Hes a gay pedophile

Not speaking for anyone else but

>Draws a long bow and jumps to fucking ridiculous conclusions in his vids.
>His vids are just him bitching about "liberals" and "leftist" which is really whoever he has a problem with.
>Annoying britbong accent
>His "conservatives are the new punk" is cringe, as is when he dresses up as a woman to argue with himself
>Just strikes me as a dude who tries way too hard
>rides the coat tails of Sup Forums and claims the wins as being something he did.
>Is just whiny clickbait
>looks like the berries and cream faggot

He's funny and pretty based plus has a huge reach with the youth. Not sure why he's hated, it isn't like most of the people here are going to be able to influence more than a handful of ppl.

Love the guy. Watch his vids on youtube, but I still make fun of his accent.

a lot of wise people doubt PJW's sincerity.
he is in it for the money and ego.

Kek, have you been in Greece this past month, Milo?

PEEJAYDUBYAS

(((Paul jewseph watson)))

Regardless of his motives and his audience, he's been doing a good job fighting the left, so there's no way I can hate the guy.

He's a simpleton honestly

the aj show would be a lot better if it were just alex

I see less critical thinking and more lame memes in pjw hate threads.

bump

Because all conservative e-celebs are only in it for the attention and "fame"

>We alt righters
>I hate the alt right

Plus he sounds like a pleb

They are waiting for Goebbels.

PJW is awesome.

The hate comes from butthurt beaners and muslims.

Hes redpilling normies and teenagers en masse. I dont see what the problem is at all. So what if he makes a bit of money from it? Good. We need more wealthy and powerful figures behind the cause anyways.