Turns out kek magic is a sham. You autists actually thought you could influence the results of French elections

Turns out kek magic is a sham. You autists actually thought you could influence the results of French elections.

thats because were busy channeling meme magic to get you to finally
>POO
>IN
>LOO

What Hindu god is the closest to pepe in personality?

Le Pen meming was pretty damn weak on Sup Forums

France BTFO!!!!

Brahma the creator maybe

IT'S CALLED MEME MAGIC.

1. Le Pen meming was weak
2. "french people" are low energy

Romney lost, and we assumed we were damned

But things turned out better than expected

Kek works in mysterious ways

You should probably find a fucking loo before talking shit

>Turns out kek magic is a sham. You autists actually thought you could influence the results of French elections.

That did happen, people made it fucking worse by promoting that fake document leaked here by some latvian proxy and marine mentioned it during debate

We didn't meme hard enough at all I made over 50 memes for trump during election
I made 0 for this French one
I don't give a shit about francr I couldn't even point to it on a map if you asked me

Should have known that meme magic wouldn't work on a nation that eats frogs legs.

Me Meme Wizard, Me took a break from US election, Me Don't care, Not all Memes have Magic. No Meme Wizard No Magic.

Not a god but bheki

I don't think kek will leave the board. Digits will go back to being just for fun though. Digits were just script and mods fucking off anyway.

>France is known for eating frogs
>A frog god would be happy with them

If Kek is real, he'd bury France in Islam

His creator killed him

He died, and his magic disappeared.. but he will return.. with a happening of a higher order

9/23/17, Kek's Resurrection

D E S I G N A T E D

Face it, France will fall. This isn't over by a long shot. In fact this might just be what the world needs to see to make a real change. Imagine how much trump can use francistan as a key running point.

A wild poo appears.

He probably thought it'd be funnier if France died.

Poo in loo thread?
Poo in loo thread