Why did Ice(((berg))) sink the titanic? Did he have financial interests to do so?

Why did Ice(((berg))) sink the titanic? Did he have financial interests to do so?

i saw this movie one time and i think i have the solution: OP is always a faggot

henry ford sunk the titanic and blamed it on ice bergs because he was anti semitic

There was actually some ground on this.

Supposedly actual titanic never sank at all and the ship that was sunk was a look a like and it was crashed to claim insurance money. There is a rumor that the captain knew the ship was entering a area where there was icebergs spotted but he ordered more speed.

Classic insurance fraud but I don't think they ment to kill that many people though.

(((they))) actually sinked the Olympus disguised under TitanicĀ“s name. It was a maneuver to scam insurance.

This, here is a picture of Titanic being built.

Here it is at maiden voyage.

It's like the vintage 9/11.

haha i luv it maggle!

Here is the olympic in the 30's.

The Titanic was designed to sink. The kike that built it realized half way through he was going towards a net loss on his investment, so he sunk it and collected insurance. Killed a bunch of goyim just for fun.

Here is the Olympic at launch.

You can clearly see, they switched the ships.

PROTIP: If your an artist, let the bitch die and find yourself a life boat.

>insurance fraud on something brand new

You're not very bright

It could be lucrative depending on if your insurance policy paid actual cash value or replacement cost

There's a theory that there were 2 similar ships and thr cheaper one was repainted and sunk because Titanic had more insurance money on it.
Also the crew was really inexperienced for such a huge ship.

I can finally use this again.

not all -berg's are Jews. I'm one and I have zero Jewish blood. Mine is a Norwegian name.

The olympic got hit by a British warship and the British government blamed white star lines. So they couldn't collect insurance money on it. They figured they could switch the ships and sink the olympic. This way they could collect insurance money as if the titanic sunk.

It wasnt the Titanic, they switched it with it's sister ship the Gigantic.
It sunk because of the mummy's curse.

oy vey holocaust you antisemitic goys

>idiots who think the olympic and titanic are identical

they were designed differently