WE

WE

WUZ

KANGS

KANGZ

NIGGA

KANGZ

>we finally discover Obama's true meaning when he said, "You didn't build that."

KANGZZZZZZZZZZ

N SHEIT

>Mugabe: 'I don't know how many times I die'
whoa...really makes you think

They didn't even have the courtesy to give the nigger a real roman helmet, that's clearly supposed to be a greek corinthian helmet, roman helmets didnt have nosegaurds.

>liberia
>post conflict country

This is above and beyond delusional now!

>thinking people with this poor an understanding of history could tell the difference

Why is any reference to Africans in antiquity assumed to be black? I mean you've got a desert the length of Europe before you even start seeing black peoples.

He looks like one of Redguard Imperial Guards in Oblivion.

>WE WUZ OBLIVION NPCs N SHEEIT

u mad white boi? we wuz carthaginianz n libyanz n sheit

please don't.

Good god blacks are pathetic to come up with this goofy shit.

Imagine being a race whose only accomplishments in history are being slaves and ruining everything they've been given

It must suck being black

It's the privileged (((whites))) who come up with this shit, not blacks

It just makes me feel bad for them, that they don't feel any pride in their actual heritage. They have to come up with crazy stories like this. They should be learning about african culture and traditions instead of these fairytales.

nah, it's all goofy african-american nation of islam shit.
although in this particular case you might be right, google search only returns ironic "we wuz kangs" reddit posts.

Typically cuck whites try to be a bit more subtle with it. This reeks of typical afrocentrist revisionism that is so over the top, blatantly retarded.