I want the proper SS style cut, can't get any barbers to do it, all turks

I want the proper SS style cut, can't get any barbers to do it, all turks.

Nor can I really show what I want desu

Wat do?

Just go the ol romper stomper route and buzz it

Because you don't have the face for it. Or the brains to shoop out his head only.

Ask for a low skin fade all good barbers can do it. After a week it'll look like a nazi cut

Has anyone noticed that it is really popular with young white guys now?

Never done the SS hc
By saying I can't get any barbers to do it, I mean I don't want to waltz in and ask for it directly, especially if the barber is a turk

When I was a kid, older lady barbers where I live gave you that cut by default. They knew what was up.

Move to a place that's not the middle of nowhere

Literally everyone has this haircut.

Its not really an SS style cut either, literally all men during the war had this haircut.

Just ask for a low fade with it long on top.

don't get your parting cut in like a spic

>Just ask for a low fade with it long on top.

It's a regular haircut. It's so regular that it's called a regular.

What do you propose then? I have been growing my hair out for a year now, I can do anything I want with it.

I want something SS style or anything masculine that isn't normie tier.
Also mind that I am a slav and a buzzcut would make me look like a bydlo

Yeah I noticed it too. I'd probably have that hairstyle myself if my hair wasn't shit

If you can't find a decent traditional Brit barber you're better off going to a hipster barber, I would avoid turks personally.

If you want the one in op ask for a 'scissor cut taper'

It's a fucking undercut. You are retarded if you can't figure out how to ask for this cut without calling it a nazi cut. Just figure out how long you want it at the sides and on top. Then brush it and gel it the way you please. SAGE

>Lady barbers

i live in a small town where the only barber is some Vietnamese immigrant so im in there one day asking for a haircut with the same idea as you and I'm trying to describe it without being offensive to the barber and hes not really understanding but then he asks "like a Nazi?" and im like ".... maybe" he just says "sure no problem, have a few customers who get that" so I say great. Have been going there for like 6 years now.

Where you live

>mfw I style my hair like OPs pic but its much thinner and when the wind hits me I get some Donald Trump shit going

I just wear it wild. Pic related - me on the left with my cousin

>Walk in
>Ask about Armenian genocide
>the go"lol just kidding fuck the Armenians"
>Can I get this hair cut?

your not even trying

Just ask for either a high fade or high and tight. Have mine at a high f are, but also army here so I kinda have to.

>tfw want to do SS cut but I have curly hair

Take pictures of the exact cut you want to your barber, and show him. If you cannot find a nice, traditional white barber, then start looking more. They're out there.

My guy has been cutting my hair nearly my entire life, and I have been getting it cut similar to what you want for over a decade. I walk in, we talk about family, problems, politics, work, etc... he knows exactly what I want without telling him. Such a great guy I buy him hockey or football tickets as a tip for christmas and his birthday. Im going to be very sad when he stops cutting hair.

Ever noticed it's really popular among gay guys?

I like to play a game called "fascist or faggot."

Kike

Peбятa a вы cлyчaйнo нe хaчи

stop looking like a faggot

O-oy vey, stop that stupid goy

Actually though, my hair used to be pretty straight until I pulled most of it out as a kid, where it grew back curly and kinky

Literally curly hair.

Same here

What the fuck I just threw up.
What's wrong with this image?!

SOmeone HELP!!!!!!111!!

>Wait for a reply so I can make a joke about having the devils curly hair
>you say this
>wtf

dunno, but it won't make up for your short stature

why not just show them this

Чeчeнцы нo кcтaти c бpитaнcкими пacпopтaми

that's the "suck a muslim cock" cut

>barber being the same as cucked hair stylist

Say "I want an undercut"

> vibration: ON

>caring about what your hair looks

literally women in this thread. cut it short or keep it long. fashionable cuts are for faggots

That's just a normal officer-style haircut.
Just show them this picture

Nazi haircuts make men look like dykes.

nice bait retard, we all know that isn't the original pic

Here OP I put his head on Mark Zuckerberg's body.

>Dyke haircuts make women look masculine
>Nazi haircuts look like dyke haircuts
>Therefore Nazi haircuts make you look more masculine

Nah that doesn't follow, they have that dyke association now so if I see one I think, dyke, like KD lang or some shit.

>short back and sides
>with a bit of length on top (if you want it that way)

not hard

Show them this.

Well done. Great post!

r8 my hair Sup Forums

just got it done the other day

looks like a dead porcupine/10

You look like Ellen Degeneres m8

Which town friendo

He's not your friendo buddio

You are pretty ugly, dude. Are you a manlet?

The key word for this haircut is "hard part". Then I have my sides faded from a 1 to a 2.

Ironically it's the black barbershop who does the haircut best, sadly. But I've got a decent one at great clips also

holy shit Sup Forums is always right

stop putting 10 pounds of grease in your hair, work out a bit (I can tell you're scrawny a/fuck), and shave

decent facial aesthetics though

My old lady East European barber always gives a mischievous looking smile when I ask for this haircut. Never was sure what the deal was

Hey everyone are friends on Sup Forums! How can you forget this? I'm sure now you're remembering it, and your pineal gland is opening to the Cosmos and you're feeling the Oneness and LOVE entering your heart. Everyone in this thread are now vibrating on the same sacred frequency!

>pineal gland
No such thing, it's just a hoax to sell water filters.

flouride does cause calcium to be deposited in your brain though, there are also studies saying flouride lowers IQ

>Lady barbers

I wish hitler had tested a few bombs on your house

uh huh uh huh yup uh huh, but no thanks, don't want to buy your water filter.

BRUH, He's based. Get it straight.

Bro, If you don't use a water filter, you and your frogs will turn gay from all the synthetic hormones added to the water by the Illuminazis.

(of course not that there would be anything wrong with that)

but you can litterally just look up the studies. i dont believe in the supernatural shit that the swede was saying, but flouride does cause calcium to be deposited in your brain.
thats not even how that stuff supposedly works; love is related to the heart chakra.

Most people's heart chakras are out of tune, especially in the United States because your electricity runs at 60hz which is disharmonious with the human soul. You must retune your heart chakra to feel true love. But while you're at it, simply tune ALL your chakras to the DNA healing 528hz frequency. Then all your DNA strands will activate and align themselves, and you'll experience complete Oneness with all of Sup Forums. Yes, all of it.

Same here.

Why would Turks care? They were allied with the Germans for quite a while. They're not kikes.

Why can't white people be less sensitive about this kind of shit the way that Asians are? Seriously, most of them will say whatever is on their mind with zero fucks, yet here we are discussing how to ask for a nazi haircut without offending anyone.

Fuckin lollll

lol

So buzzcuts are automatically dyke haircuts just because they have co-opted them?

you're gonna need a lot of grease to maintain that. I gave up on that look and just get everything cut short with the top being slightly longer than the rest.

Do you think that the zionists want to turn the frogs gay to elliminate rare pepes?