Purple areas: Le Pen

>Purple areas: Le Pen
>Orange areas: Macron

Told you she had no chances.

Sad!

still when you think about it, 1/3rd of france voted for female hitler. pretty based tbqh

France is basically America if America were too "diverse" to elect Trump. You're a canary in the coal mine.

I'm calling it now, French Caliphate in the next 5 years.

are you high? france is far less "diverse" than this melting pot.

Wrong, 11 million votes which represents like 20%

I bet that makes you real happy, you smug baguette chomping bonbon fague

1/3rd of the voters obviously. so no, NOT 20%.

t. rural and suburban retard

You said "1/3rd of france"

42% voted for Macron
36% did not voted
22% voted for Le Pen

That looks the the Trump Hillary map in the 2016 US election (except Trump is the orange color)

>36% did not vote
good lord

>expecting a muslim state to vote for a woman

In france we have the option to vote "neither".

So 35% Did not vote or went to vote with an empty ballot.

she had massive gains in the younger generation either way. Grim picture for now but if france is even a thing in 10-15 years it will swing 100% in the other direction.

>(except Trump is the orange color)
kek

>calais
>largest rapefugee camp in europe
>le pen wins
Really makes you think

>French
>White

Choose 1

>but if france is even a thing in 10-15 years
wow, you shills are fucking full of drama.

No, the younger generations sadly vote for Melenchon, a literal commie

In the first round he did 7 million votes, almost beat Le Pen

Really worrying but his future is clearer than Le Pen's… which should resign imo

This is best comment today

Ahem.

This retarded "everything is fine" mindset is why everything is degrading so fast. It's obvious how bad it is but you look the other way and shrug it off because the thought of having to lift your body weight up and do something scares you.

What? No. The shape of the US and France is completely different. Even if it was similiar it wouldn't look the same. You are an idiot

Fuck off frenchcuck. You're no longer wanted on this board.

Enjoy your trucks of peace on a daily basis. You have no one to blame but yourselves and will get no sympathy from us.

i kind of figured. i don't feel that bad about it. the truth is, the changes we actually want and need, they're far beyond the scope at this point of elected officials.

Brexit, Trump, etc, while good, also lull what was a riled up conservative base back into a sleep for god knows how long.

meanwhile, the French with brains and heart will only grow more emboldened as time passes.

So Rural and suburban retards voted for Macron? Show this to your friends who claim the same for Trump