Need some holocaust redpills asap

Anyone have holocoaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll have you anti-Semitic bastards know my grandfather was killed in the Holocaust. Dr. Mengele personally showed up and threw him into a masturbation rollercoaster full of feral dogs that led him into a lampshade factory/gas chamber where he was gassed and turned into a bar of soap along with six billion other Jews. I inherited genetic trauma from this horrifying ordeal and I want every goy to pay reparations

I know Shlomo, it was tragic! Do you have the infograph of your ordeal?

I'll dig up what I've got

RIP in peace Franklin Roosevelt Hitler

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I don't have access to my folder and I have a person who expressed an interest in seeing this stuff.

Why does it skip 13? It doesn't add to its credibility if whoever made it can't even count...

Could fix it by a little bit of cropping, or perhaps the original was 20 and this one is shopped.

TO THE RESCUE

Are you serious? how can you be so heartless? people have died.

The crematory thing really doesnt make sense. You couldnt cremate that many bodies them only a few cremators

Gentle reminder: if you post these anywhere besides Sup Forums (as if any of you are brave enough to do so) you will be ostracized and mocked, and rightfully so, because you are idiots.

Greatest Ally BONUS

How could the boomers have been so fucking stupid to believe shit like this?

I had a hard time believing this was genuine until I saw the article archived on the NY Times website.

Watch out, we have a triggered kike here.

We don't know if they believed it or not, the lies surviving isn't proof of anything. They didn't have an indian macaroni art warehouse or anything like it to post possibly anti-semetic beliefs in, so it's likely many took their doubts and their knowledge to their graves.

Fugg, you are a rockstar user. Just the one I was looking for!

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Gf6A1x2LM

True redpill.
>Rape of Berlin never happened.
>Dresden wasn't firebombed.
>The German people were lied to by Hitler.

So that history can be framed in a certain context where people are mind controlled and certain elite agendas can proceed without conflict.

Everyone that lived before the people alive today died. What's you point leaf?

you guys are aware that stadiums aren't literally filled with people, right?

Does anyone have the joke one that keeps increasing the death toll vs. the jewish population of Europe at the time?

You guys are aware that bodies aren't cremated one at a time, right?

My grandpap was turned into a kite and then flown around in the wind. I think he appears in the book The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Him and 6 billion other human skin kites.

I asked for holohoax redpills, not whiny menstrual feelings.

So it took even more time, burned jews to the second, maximum German efficiency

tough shit ya little bitch, you posted on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g

This guy is a good first step to recognize the lies of WW2.

Why is every single holocaust denial picture or explanation condescending or accusative? Why are they made up more of attacks and jew jokes than actual facts? Why do they ask open ended leading questions instead of answering the ones already posed.

Why would a country allow itself to be seen as the great evil if it never did the crime? Why don't you deny Nanking or the Armenian genocide too?

Truth doesn't fear investigation. Why am I called a kike when I ask my own questions?

>11 million people

See:

>masturbation machines
I'M JEWISH!!! TAKE ME AWAY!!!

>when the current year hits too hard and you just want those kids to listen

>Attacked
>bring country into ww2 for no reason

Pear harbor demanded retribution.

Besides, the US undoubtedly came out on top after WW2, I can't imagine how shitty we didn't supply allies or join the war.

I think David Cole's Auschwitz documentary is the better choice for an introductory to holocaust revisionism.

Oh I forgot that Jimjam pic still had 11 million.

Thanks senpai, I've posted here every night for years. Glad you reminded me. Lately I've felt like I was on Reddit or something.
>Gas the kikes race war now, amirite?

I literally can't use this. The misuse of "their," "there," and "they're" renders this info graphic a complete fucking joke despite the copious amount of redpills. I hope someone takes the time to proofread and rewrite this one.

A lot of people skip 13 in lists. In many skyscrapers there is no 13th floor.

>it happened
>a lot of jews were killed, but probably not as many as (((they))) say
>the end

Bumping this amazing bread.

No, they weren't "killed". If any died at all, it was caused by typhus as a result of allied bombing. No gas chambers, no firing squads, no crazy doctors, no rollercoasters.

>I don't want to look stupid when im denying something even the people accused of committing it admitted to doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ

You realize that all the "bad goys" were hung at Nuremburg in 1946, right? Plenty of time to admit their crimes freely without being (((forced))) to do so.

Doesn't the spanish inquisition come to your mind at all? Have you looked into the "trials"?

There were death camps and concentration camps. The death camps were installed in 1942, not 1939. Jews did lie about the holocaust, but a lie doesn't dispel another separate truth.

Israel does today use the holocaust as an excuse. That doesn't mean that objective researchers haven't come to the agreement that it has happened.

You're welcome, bro.

Glad to be of help.

OK, flag on this one. i'm very open-minded to holocaust revisionism, but that picture could very easily just be explained as being of someone who just recently arrived at that camp.

>99 X 2
Thanks!

I agree.

I don't even understand this thread, half of it is "data" and "facts" that happen to be very inconsistent with each other, and the other half is memes

Just goes to show these holocaust deniers really don't have any legs to stand on

Evidence of foul play at the trials at all? Evidence of any torture or murder to extract information?

Because if not, you argument is grades cooler and could be used for any atrocity. How do we know Gary killed those boys! You can't prove the cops didn't torture him!