My time with user has come to an end. During our time together...

>My time with user has come to an end. During our time together, I learned about his general cynicism and misanthropy but also his irreverant, self-deprecating style of humour and his ability to show compassion forward those who shared his "feels". What had started as a journey into the "dark side of the internet" had become a poignant investigation into the lives of wayward young men. With no community to fall back on and plenty of free time to spend online, they had forged an alliance not out of common interests but common sense of displacement. Although they have been attacked in the media as nazis, perverts and nihilists, the picture I was presented was one of loneliness and desperation. I finally realised that the "Internet Hate Machine" hates nothing more than itself

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x1eph4q_bbc-louis-theroux-ultra-zionists-pdtv-xvid_tech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very Astute

Giggles.

>interests
LOL tell me this is a real conclusion to a real article. God I fucking hate intellectuals. Always coming to foregone conclusions and acting like they were some kind of catharsis.

Good, can this faggot finally tell everyone that we're not the fucking (((alt-right)))?

Like if you read it in Louis Theroux's voice

DELET

Some truth in it tbqh.

he's not wrong

Sup Forums is full of people who see how shit society is, and regret that we have been tricked into being a part of it. We wish for enligtenment.

>Sup Forums is full of people who see how shit society is
No, you really don't. You think you do, but you don't.

You think i don't but i do.

10/10

The twist at the end makes it so deep.

Boring reply, it merely reveals your lack of originality. Your view of society is a warped exagerration of your uninteresting mind's response to internet articles. I guarantee that your viewpoint is dominated by the notion that a caricature of the left somehow control society.

Well, of course. In order to truly love someone else you must first be able to love yourself. Hate is the flip side of love. Same rules apply.

Well, that would be too though to do. Reality is too complex.
You are just a cunt.

If I'm a cunt, I'm feeling quite dry at the moment.

>tfw hate nothing more than myself

>being this assblasted that the user turned your nonargument on you.

I actually have a very healthy sense of self love.

WTF I hate 4Channel now - how will \Pol\lishits ever recover
Thats why im a #CRUZemissile2016 now
HI LOUWEE!!!!

ECHTU BATHCHSU out-

Actually wasnt so bad until the end what a fucking hack

>assblasted
A prime example of exagerration. You imagine a shout, where there is only a sigh.

What makes your worldview more accurate, humane, enticing? Why do you think that you grasp "more" truth than someone else here?

Maybe, you ought to get used to memes a few weeks before posting.

>IT'S JUST A SIGH; I'M NOT BUTTHURT

Kek, stay pleb, user; it fits you well.

>Boring reply, it merely reveals your lack of originality
I think it revealed your lack of substance. Anyway, try again when you have something worth discussing besides "i'm right and you're wrong" schoolyard stupidity.

Be honest, user, how many fedoras do you own?

>yawn

I like his documentaries, he's a good one.
But I wish he would do a doc on Jewish Supremacy like the one he did on the white racists.

well back to the cuckshed you go I guess.

I self love every night.

You know he's going to stay lol.

Metaphysically? Infinite.

You mean this?

dailymotion.com/video/x1eph4q_bbc-louis-theroux-ultra-zionists-pdtv-xvid_tech

>Metaphysically?
You are trying too hard.

nice, thanks

upvotes

He seemed like he wanted to fuck up the shitty boyfriend of one of the women in that drunk documentary he did. I'd pay to see it. Fuck that guy.

>(You)

Thanks