Worst Late Night TV Host

Who is worse Sup Forums? One of these dumb cunts or Stephen Colbert?

The black one because he has a higher concentration of melanin than the rest

That's logical.

Oliver, no question. He seems to have a problem with Trump using a MOAB on ISIS.

/thread

The fucking nigger is the worst.

It just goes to show how cucked the left is that these faggots are their representatives.

John Oliver, he pisses me off so much and gives Brits an even worse name.

Colbert > Mulato > Britt > Bitch

You all know they're just puppets to spew a redundant agenda right?

They're the fucking worst but I think there's a special place in retard hell for Oliver.

Bee

Starting to get really screechy

John Oliver at least tries to separate the humor from the politics, whereas for Trevor Noah, the humor is the argument. So the black one is worse, but I don't know anything about the woman. Colbert is probably better than any of them.

THIS
The darkie is insufferable; he's not even funny and he's shit

Samantha Bee becuase she's a woman and women are not funny

Starting...

>mulatto
He's a kigger

as much as I hate his smug fucking face I think I'd rather listen to Oliver than Colbert. he at least seems to genuinely enjoy being a twat instead of the painfully cringy veneer of "irony" Colbert does everything through

that explains a lot, actually.
Ranking's still the same tho

Bee just beating out Oliver.
ultra-smug and highly mean-spirited

bee is stuck up and oblibious, but is no different than your basic white girl in college....except she's older than dirt.
Noah is your stereotypical white hating black.

current year man however knows he is losing his audience and keeps pushing things to try and win them back, by being mroe and more anti-trump every night.

they're all cock holsters

Well not genetically, but his niggress mom become a Jew in his childhood.

I hate trevor more than the other three. I would probably enjoy watching him get killed on live television. He's made the daily show a liberal shit hole. Bee is next because everytime I hear anything from her it's smug and disgusting. Only slightly less than trevor because women naturally aren't good comedians.

Oliver is disingenuous to completely wrong. I don't hate him enough to watch him lose his job but I don't want his bullshit spreading. Colbert is okay. He's another liberal copycat but it's a'ight.

What? John Oliver also seems to do the same. Just that he's a little funny.

Daily show always was a liberal shithole!

Colbert is better than them, he at least made me laugh a few times on his old show.
Those three are just shit-tier comedians

They're all smug cunts, the lot of them.

The black one isnt has never got a laugh out of my. Current year man is actually capable of saying something funny sometimes, same with colvert and stewart, because they are actually good at what they do. And womem just arent funny i dont know why

I thought John Stewart was a better host and made the show tolerable.

Trevor Noah. While John Oliver is a faggot, he only takes problem with the Republican party. Trevor Noah is legitimately racist.

the nog because hes on 5 nights a week and more younger people likely watch him

>HOL UP

It is still Jay Leno.

The nigger, if I were forced to watch him for a period of time I might kill myself.

He's coloured, not black. Coloured means that he is mixed.

Just watch the daily show legit put this thread on the show to "expose" Sup Forums and the alt right.

it would be the greatest kek of all time

Trevor. I can make fun of trump all day but he acts like obama did nothing wrong

John Oliver is at least an actual intellectual who uses logic, the other two are Amy Schumer tier trash.

Samantha bee and john oliver are by far worse than the rest. I saw Trevors standup once, and hes actually quite funny when he isnt political.

>trump said something ten years ago
RACIST MYSOGINIST HOMOPHOBE ISLAMAPHOBE XENOPHOBE
>obama approved drone strikes in Yemen that killed people
well who cares

Thats why Trevor Noah is so appealing to many, because hes only a quarter black...
Swiss are also the most intelligent Europeans iq wise and Jews have the highest iq in the world at 115. I think Iq is a shitty measurement in general, but I think it does say something.

>John Oliver is at least an actual intellectual who uses logic
You make me fucking sick.
Leave this board and never return.

Go back and watch.
You first experienced Jon Leibowitz when you had young ears and eyes, he's no different from his rectal polyps that now infest late night tv.

What a bunch of unique individuals

I have never watched any of them, so my vote is they all are equally shit.

GET BILL MAHER OFF OF MY MONITOR

Samantha Bee is just terrible.

Mayhaps the worst.

tasty thread, pick your poison.

>Cunt>Nigger>British Cuck>Cuck

>wasting your time even thinking about this

I like all of them.

>implying the captions aren't completely fake

>these are your social commentators for tonight

They're all shit. All of them. Kimmel, Fallon, O'Brien, all of them. Bee is the worst in the sense of just being horrible at comedy and the fake news thing. Oliver is the worst in the sense of being horrible in those same regards, but successfully pulling off the ruse that Stewart did in his latter years where he pretended to be real news until anybody called him on it in which case he was very quick to go "no no this is fake news" and then switch back to feigning at being real. Oliver is unhealthy in this sense as opposed to Bee who is just bad. Oliver can hypnotize the youth into political views as Stewart before him. The others are just bad in the sense of lowering the bar, they excised a lot of viewers as a result and are just existing mainly on the tradition of it being around a long time like the Simpsons, SNL and others.

I really hate a bunch of outsiders coming into America and telling us how shitty we are.

Canadians and South Africans? Seriously?
The left worries too much about how we are viewed.
Fuck 'em

All are nigger tier.

Would have been nice if she has something funny to say instead of being annoying

I liked Cobert at one point, when he was playing a character. Now he went to faggot mode by being himself.

everything is fake news unless I agree with it

The woman because she's a fucking leaf.

I used to watch him I can confirm the captions are really what he said

Someone went autistic comparing the images there's so many things.

>Trumps office is classy and organized, cunts is a mess. Wine bottle in the back what a whore.
>Trump got an authentic taco salad at his tower (the best) this roastie got a shit tier nigger version.
>Trump overlooking central park, this kike puppet skank has a view of another building.

There's like 50 more.

women, niggers and foreigners. Nothing I hate more.

Samantha Bee easily

Noah and Oliver are just run of the mill liberals who repeat the same boring shit over and over again

Her show has a horrible track record with shit
Calling a bald cancer patient a skinhead
Constantly railing against "white people" not just trump supporters
And tricking an excited kid into an interview and then mocking him on tv

Genuinely disgusting

Samantha Bee's show is far worst than John Oliver's or Trevor Noah's. It's low budget heavily scripted and uses canned laughter - it's not even filmed live, truly horrible production

As far as who's the worst comedian, it's pretty subjective but I'd say it's Oliver. His comedy always follows the same shtick, all his jokes are basically the same. Also to me he exudes that liberal irony and superiority more than the other two.

Only good ones in this pic are Bill, Conan, and fallon.

Bee and noah by far. Oliver cucks as hard as them but can make me laugh from time to time. Bee and noah are comedic cancer