The Movement is Dead

The West is not worth saving. Even if it had the will to defend itself instead of just memeing like children, it doesn't have the numbers or financial backing to succeed.

Tomorrow I'll be dropping by my local mosque to convert to Islam. At least that way I won't get carded by police in my city for being a white Christian, I won't be targeted by ISIS, and I'll be more likely to be hired thanks to affirmative action. That said, who else here is done with trying to preserve the memory of a dead movement?

inb4 some r/the_donald pleb calls me a demoralization shill. Nothing I've said has been untrue or exaggerated. If anyone can prove me wrong, I encourage you to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-of.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Typical Canadian response

Keks Resurrection has been foretold, a great and terrible happening awaits

September 23rd

sounds comfy

Do you really think you aren't being obvious as fuck about your subversive intentions with a motherfucking crescent moon in your OP image? Fuck off, Achmed.

Macron winning was no small event

¿Pero que es eso?

Kek ha hablado.

OH GOD IT REALLY IS HAPPENING

time to start stocking bullets

>leaf

Into the trash

No but really we must turn inward and ignore the destruction of Europe

>White person converting to Islam

Nobody gives a shit about your imaginary end of the world fantasy. You're worse than the normies who fetishizing the Mayans back in 2012.

Sorry President Kushner. I'll try harder next time. Give Ivanka my regards.

LMAO at Americans who think Europe and Americas destiny aren't intertwined. If Europe falls, it's game over. America is in even shittier demographic trouble then Europe could ever be, anyway.

I think you've been on the internet for too long.

You should try to save the West even if the odds are against you. Do you think the Americans at the Alamo should have just surrendered? If so, then you don't understand heroism or life.

Mexico stop posting that wife you loaned to the cartels two days ago.

The problem is that it WILL inevitably spill over into the West, especially with our faggot of a PM in power.

>The Movement is Dead
>Nothing I've said has been untrue or exaggerated.

Calling this a movement for one you fucking loser. It's an image board, I swear people like you are mentally ill. It's a tool, not a fucking religious cult.

You'd be surprised how many race traitor white convertees to Islam there are here.

The Coudenhove Kalergi plan is in full effect.
I wonder if Macron will win the prize as well?
golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-of.html

>The frog indicates the French coming out of the swamp
>"DRAIN THE SWAMP!"
Too many fucking coincidences.

>If
It's "when" now, lad.

Don't you have a car to be getting run over by right about now?

They don't teach us anything about American history in our schools. In fact, all they've been teaching us for the past two decades has been how evil our white ancestors were and how we have only ever done evil.

The liberal institutions have stripped Canadians of our pride. Incidentally, you'd be surprised how many kids here hate learning Canadian history. No one even cares about the stories of heroism anymore.

>implying the cult of kek was the movement
I guess you just didn't read my post, but that's okay, user. I forgive you for being retarded.

Touch'e, Leaf. Touch'e..
But in all seriousness, look at all the groups that have the moon for a symbol and see what they represent. You will notice a pattern. Emotion over logic. War. Conflict. What does the full moon do to animals and mammals that walk this plane physically? What does the moon rule over? The tides. The rising and the falling of waves. Even in our brains. Our very own moonman is a symbol of conflict and war against those who would wage tribal war against us. There is no way it's not all connected.

hahahaha first I think that picture is fake
until I find 2 white people wear that hat at the airport

>Bosnia
>Albania
>Kosovo
>Macedonia
>Chechnya

Fun card. under-powered set.

Guadosalam brother, welcome to the fold. tackbeer.

nice digits

You have less balls than the Romans as their empire collapsed. We can't let Western civilization regress any further and collapse, or else Humanity will truly be a failed experiment.

When the call comes and the opportunity for cooperation arises I expect everyone of you cunts outside with your hands washed of Cheeto dust and a flag waving the air.

> We will not go quietly into the night, yadda yadda independence day quote.

The West invented Democracy and Equality in the first place.

I agree it's over. Fuck white my culture and fuck my heritage. White people deserve the extinction we allowed to happen.

Personally I blame boomers. Goodbye and goodnight, white people had a good run while it lasted.

It's coming

Shareblue kikes are using scripts to get digits.

S H A D I L A Y

holy shit those digits

Thats the real meme magic right there.

The digits speak

Someone give me a quick rundown on this. It's confusing and crowded and I'm also sleep deprived.

came here to say that is my general in my edh deck , mad card draw. But leafboy the west has all the money and with India pop and china converting to the west we have the numbers to. Just know that they are allies against the middle east, isreal included, and just don´t treat them as equals and whatever you do, do not choose breed with them.

Why is Islam always held up as an example of something that is the antithesis of the west?Islam is actually much closer to the traditional west than modern Christianity is.

Also fuck you for spreading the false message that Islam is a threat to the west. The only threat to the west's continued existence is race-mixing and Muslims generally do not engage in that.

Happening September 23, 2017 Confirmed! Get Ready Lads Chaos is COMING!

Time to kill yourself.

The West isn't worth saving because people still retardedly believe democracy is the answer. You're never going to vote out invaders.

Fuck off and die, if you aren't willing to fight, you're worse than shit.

Lol we'll see, regardless this is fun to listen and look at.

Anyways see you in September

>I won't be targeted by ISIS
that's where you are wrong kiddo

>2 posts by this ID
go into your kitchen and get the largest knife you can find
apply point to eyeball of choice
repeat

Its a lot to take in, just go over it in the morning.

Stop believing in this gay shit. MUH REPEATUN INTEGURS. You're all like some faggot shaman throwing chicken bones in the dirt.

"Meme magic" worked because it inspired people to direct action, which is something having balls and a conscience used to do. Nothing more, nothing less.

hi shariablue

captcha: Faccar No Entry
Get it? Fucker No Entry.
Eat a dick.

>The Movement is Dead
How to spot a shill in under 2 seconds: the post

Scared of Muslims are you? Need a safe space?

This
Yeah OP, guess I'll just pack it in and die for israel like a good goy, right?

4 repeating integeres (7777) so a 1 in 10,000 chance of such a number combination for that poster of such an exact thing... Not superstitious but I've never won anything that only had a 1 in 10000 chance of winning ever... Even if you had a lottery ticket every day for a year that'd be still less than 4% chance of getting such a number combination.

Jori En player here, and lol.

>how to spot someone from quebec

Doesn't matter, OP.

France is hardly relevant in the grand scheme of things. The UK and US bromance is all that the west needs now.

Fuck off and die. The only words appropriate for you and your shit thread.

wrong. if youre not as radical as isis youll get targeted they kill more muslims than anyone else remember theyre a cia op

global consciousness is real.

I like to think that if it's a fact of reality it's more likely to get repeating numbers but it could also be the stephen king law
>shit out enough garbage eventually one will be a hit

He could just claim he's from the Russian Caucasus's

t.Non Islamic Caucfag

The only thing that will never betray you is Jesus.

Spoilers: We win, they lose

Muslims will still kill you. There are several flavors of Islam and each one wants the other ones dead.

So there's really no winning there.

I hope the mosque gets bombed right when you walk in to convert. :)

True... I mean there has to be a number combination of digits... those that get them are focused in on until one says something profound and creepy then it was by (kek) I guess.. I don't fully believe in it personally but I think any amount of faith in things like this are a good healthy thing for most people because it opens their mind and makes them think that there is some semblance of control and higher beings in this shitty world.

You're weak, your bloodline is weak and you will not survive the winter

> At least that way I won't get carded by police in my city

Whelp. there's your first and greatest mistake...living in a city...

Cities are full of libs and progs, convinced they all live very enlightened lives...

I don't live in a city...we have neither nogs nor shitskins...

So, who's really living an 'enlightened life?'

>Even if it had the will to defend itself instead of just memeing like children.

history has proven that you must win the meme war, the war of the minds before you can the war of the body desu jsut look at veitnam cuba ww2

>The Movement

Fag.

> The West is not worth saving

It's the only thing worth saving.

> Tomorrow I'll be dropping by my local mosque to convert to Islam.

Infiltration is a great strategy.

> calls me a demoralization shill. Nothing I've said has been untrue or exaggerated

Is there some new gambit where you think you avoid everyone seeing the obvious if you hang a lantern on it? How would someone go about disproving what you feel about things, ultimately any evidence or facts are just dismissed by you as not enough, because you set yourself up as ultimate arbiter.

Unfortunately for you this lefty logic is double edged. I simply assert you're wrong and you can't disprove what I say.

>leaf
checks out, good luck muhammad

It's funny because you're Canadian.

Right, spouting more retarded Sup Forums memes will surely add value to your argument.

Gotta love the retarded false martyrdom.

Haha, epic

repent you sinner for my faith in kek is stronger then christ

He would probably be the safest as a Sunni nigger

At least in the west

The west is anti-white.

Islam is racially neutral.

The choice is easy.

kek im sorry for testing though unrighteously

really has been awhile since we've had to take up arms to defend ourselves - get a gun and go to the shooting range - go to the gym- meet fellow conservatives get yourself ready

This isn't the end, this is just the beginning. Nice attempt at subversion shill.

CANT WAKE UP

hitler killed himself tho lol

Macron is Louis XVI.

Islam is the final red pill.