*sips tea*

*sips tea*

This is why Le Pen lost.

>westboro doesn't kill anyone or commit terrorism

Show us when Westboro Baptist flew planes into buildings, you stupid faggot.

When's the last time WBC killed anyone? What percent of Christians have as radical views as Muslims?

Stupid argument

>how many isis kills
>how many westboro Baptist kills

*teleports behind u*
*piddles in ur tea*
nothin personnel, shill

shit bait m8

Isis also kills more in 6 months than the kkk did in 150 years so you can't make that comparison either.

Westboro just exists and annoys people. They follow the law entirely. All they do is exercise their first amendment right.

If only we lived in a world where muzzies worked the same way

How do you get paid for this? Will shill for cash.

>i posted it again

Westboro Baptists are just obnoxious trolls

ISIS is an Armageddon cult that kills people and makes propoganda snuff films about it

There's a slight difference

So we should drone strike Westborough Baptists?

>If only we lived in a world where muzzies worked the same way
Not that Islam belongs in White countries, mind you.

Quit using my frog waifu for your shitty memes, you tea sipping faggot.

How many times do you guys have to post this? I'm sorry to tell you but it makes absolutely no sense and if you don't know why you should kill yourself.

How many people are in the Westboro baptist church? How many Christians have allowed it to take over the government of their country?

>He thinks Islamist's did that

Explain how cave monkeys knew that NORAD would be conducting a highjacked plane terror drill and be flooded with hundreds of calls for hijacked planes. If it wasn't for that, those planes would have been shot down way before getting near those towers

That inside information ALONE is proof that it was an inside job

This

OH MY I NEVER HEARD THIS ARGUMENT BEFORE!!!

No, in actuality, i love when they say this. Because it lets me say that the worst example they have of Christians are like a dozen nuts saying something a little bit mean. Meanwhile the Muslims are literally crucify six year olds, taking women as sex slaves, crushing prisoners with tanks, setting people on fire in cages, running over crowds with trucks, bombing airports, flying planes into buildings, and so on.

I'm in no way implying that they belong here, but when they end up here, hundreds of people end up dead.

If they didn't kill people, people wouldn't die basically

I can see how I sound a bit cuckish in that first post there, kek

>Le thoughtful anime macro.
When the Westies start lopping off heads and killing 300 people a die kicking them into the river, then I may wanna be concerned.
>Isis throws kids into a furnace to burn.
>Throws the parents into a crusher to be crushed.
>Yet, people are fine with it.

>anime
opinion discarded

>Explain how cave monkeys knew that NORAD would be conducting a highjacked plane terror drill and be flooded with hundreds of calls for hijacked planes. If it wasn't for that, those planes would have been shot down way before getting near those towers
Conspiracy theories aside, Islam is a terrorist religion that is responsible for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of deaths.

Westboro Baptists have never killed a single person.

That was my point.

>I'm in no way implying that they belong here, but when they end up here, hundreds of people end up dead.
Indeed.

>If they didn't kill people, people wouldn't die basically
Then they wouldn't be Muslims, lol.

Wesboro is like literally 30 people, and they don't blow themselves up in order to blow you up. The worst thing they'll ever do to you is picket your funeral when you're already dead.

The left wants ISIS.

There are no Republicans in France, only faggots

Westboro is an annoyance.

ISIS are terrorists.

A small family that has never even assaulted someone=terrorist organization that has murdered thousands. Saged

abort abort we have been found out

why do republicans never criticize the saudis for funding terrorist and terrorist organisations? why are republicans never criticizing Saudi Arabia not letting in other religions but Iran has other religions they life in peace?

Why are they not criticize for saudi founded isis members joining up and being funded by them?

Westboro is a puny, irrelevant group that's made up of like 30 people. Virtually all Christians hate them and the worst they've done is picket funerals. They still don't blow themselves up or run trucks through crowds of people.

anyone who thinks that ISIS is the only bad thing about islam is blind and should do their homework more thoroughly

When Westboro Baptist starts going around shooting innocent civilians.

Driving through crowds of people using large trucks.

Flying commercial airliners into skyscrapers.

Then conservatives will have a problem.

Try again shareblue shill.

Stop using Tsuyu for your retarded memes.

>a family of 39 people in some backwater fuckhead state is as bad as the estimated 400 million people who can be rightly considered as holding radical anti western views, who donate money to Hamas and Hezbollah on the reg, fund terror groups, wish death on infidels, fags, jews, etc, and dedicate their whole lives to destruction of west and spread of Islam

>sips tea

Scott Lively is a better example of evil Christians.

>12 people
>47% of muslims want sharia law
>islam allows them to lie to non muslims to hide their motives
Shiggydiggy

>1 post by this id
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

did this person who made this actually have some sort of autism,we dont only thinks its bad because of goddamn isis there is hundreds of years of history to point that anywhere islam goes,its gonna be bloody and oppressive,also your comparing a big group to a very small group in like one place to a group spread out in different countries,also
>one kills and attacks people while also making their brethren run out into other countries
>one just hates people

Christian want their version of sharia law.

WBC protests it by autistically screeching with cardboard signs at funerals.

Islam protests gay marriage by chucking gays off roofs.

Also no one in WBC every beheaded a kid or blew themselves up.

>fuck brown people
Honestly, sh*t like this is why Le Pen lost.....

christians would welcome if people lived like they want them to, and would probably enforce them through social pressure, but shariah and christian laws are in completely different leagues of brutality

I hate all religions.

But what about the african christians that engage in genital mutilation and toruture?

Nope Le Pen lost because she was a Communist with no policy aside from Islam sucks. Westboro Baptist doesn't behead people either. Stop shitposting, it is embarrassing.

Name one person killed by Westboro Baptist church. I'll wait.

>Christian want their version of sharia law.
And what version of "sharia law" would that involve?

Rpl:Picture...you fag.ALL NATION OF ISLAM...SEE PIC..... WESTBORO...select few...faggot

> (You)
>Christian want their version of sharia law.
Christianity doesnt have a legal system built into it, unlike Islam. Christianity is not a form of governance, its a guideline for behavior. Islam was built to be oppressive and controlling

>1 post by this ID
>shitload of replies
At least sage this shit dumbasses.

People think Islam sucks because of Islam, not because of Isis specifically

At least he named it Frog Girl this time. Stop falling for this stale bait ffs

Islam is bad because it says you and I and everyone that is not an "Islamic worshiper who kills homosexuals and cuts up womens genitals" must be killed.

>No gay people
>no abortions
>No sex before marriage
>No divorce
>Wife submissive to husband (depending on certain brand of Christianity you are part of.)

I could go on.

>Christianity is not a form of governance

You sure could of fooled me. You know what the government officials constantly talking about how christian they are and their christian moral values.

There are hundreds of millions of muslim extremists in the world.
What are there like, 30 people who attend Westboro baptist?

Does westboro baptist commit acts of terror? No.

Does Christianity tell you to murder people in the bible? No.

Does Islam? Yes.

>implying ISIS is the reason we hate them

So many replies. Why you do this nu/pol?

Islam:

>kills women
>kills homosexuals
>kills everyone who is not Islamic

I could go on... bitch.

Don't use Tsuyu for bait

>>No gay people
>>no abortions
>>No sex before marriage
>>No divorce
>>Wife submissive to husband (depending on certain brand of Christianity you are part of.)
You say those things as if they're somehow bad.

>I could go on.
Go on, please. So far, you're not listing anything that's wrong.

why the fuck do you retards keep responding to this shit? it's the same image, the same post, the same '1 post by this ID' every time

but you respond to it every fucking time some retard posts it

Kill all fags

>You say those things as if they're somehow bad.

They are when you try to get laws to force people do those things.

>you're not listing anything that's wrong.

oh the edgy on you.

When was the last time Westboro killed someone?

Leftists unironically think that Muslims murdering innocent people in the name of their child fucking prophet is just as bad as not liking homosexuals. You can't make this shit up.

>Kill all fags
Okay...and? I fail to see a problem.
Homoseuxality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White Christian countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White traditions, White culture and Christianity.

SAGE

>It's not like people are killing gay people.
>Chechen Authorities Arresting and Killing Gay Men.

You blue-pilled goat raping pig devil

STOP using my waifu to shitpost!

1. Westboro Baptists are registered democrats. Check into it, they're leftists.

2. Even though they're looney as shit, they never ran over innocent people with trucks nor have they ever bombed anyone.

Therefore, this shitty b8 shoud SAGE.

>They are when you try to get laws to force people do those things.
Really, why?
Explain why faggotry and all those other forms of degeneracy should be allowed in White/Christian civilization.

>oh the edgy on you.
I'm still waiting for all those other things that Christianity promotes that are somehow "bad."

If you want edgy, you leftists are the ones normalizing every degeneracy on the face of the earth under the guise of "diversity, equality, tolerance, acceptance, multiculturalism etc"

and that ...

as if those two are equivalent.

try again faggot

Westborough is like 100 retards...and all they do is distasteful peaceful protests.

Are you even aware about how large isis is... and what they do exactly? Oh i get it, not liking gay people is worse the murdering tens of thousands in the most barbaric ways possible...

typical liberal tier logic

Isn't there only a small group of them left now from those families?

so democrats think white men are bad because the kkk, but they don't criticize black people because of the LRA

You're equivocating an inbred family church and a transnational terrorist organization. I hate Westboro, but they haven't done any terrorist attacks, committed genocide, or sold women as sex slaves, as far as I know.
So many fat college chicks today.

Am I the only one who finds Macron really manly and attractive?

I feel like he looks much better than Trudeau

>Compare this tort scam to this CIA splinter group.

K

>Isis is the only radical Islamic group

Yeah but they changed their mind later.

>In 1997, Phelps wrote a letter to Saddam Hussein, praising him for being "the only Muslim state that allows the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to be freely and openly preached on the streets." Hussein then granted Phelps permission to send a delegation to "preach the Gospel" for one week. Church congregates then traveled to Iraq where they protested the U.S. by standing on the streets of Baghdad holding signs condemning Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Kind of interesting.

>Implying that Westboro holding sign that say "God hates fags" is equal to ISIS literally throwing fags off buildings

You are going have to try harder faggot.

campare the muslim population to the westboro baptist church you stupid nigger

sage

STOP USING THE LIKENESS OF BEST GIRL FOR YOUR SHITTY POLITIC BAITING

A couple Christian loons killing some people is different than the 350millions muslims that want to turn the world muslim though violence.

>If you want edgy, you leftists are the ones normalizing every degeneracy
> two thread downs "Guys we should kill all the gangnagers"

I really don't think you people understand what the word degeneracy means.

>Explain why faggotry and all those other forms of degeneracy should be allowed in White/Christian civilization.

I mean beside the fact that according to Christianity you being on Sup Forums is an act of degeneracy. Out side of that separation of church and state exist for a reason.

>normalizing every degeneracy on the face of the earth under the guise of "diversity, equality, tolerance, acceptance, multiculturalism etc"

Wanting people to treat each other nice and with respect no matter what sex or race they are is now suddenly a "bad thing". Then I guess I'm evil.

>I'm still waiting for all those other things that Christianity promotes that are somehow "bad."

You should go to church then.

This has to be the weakest Reddit tier bait I have ever seen. A bunch of baptists holding anti homo signs is not comparable to Islam, a religion that obsesses over power and control with the primary premise being that there is no rationale to what Allah does except that he is a puppet master playing chess with himself, where as Christianity has at it's core the idea that God made all of creation out of love and that the Trinity is an example of that familial love, with Christ making himself vulnerable to the world and overcoming death on man's behalf, where as Mohammed was a thief, a murderer, a pedophile, and in some accounts was being protected by Satan. There is a passage in the Quran that talks about an assassin being chased away by a bat like creature that crawled out of the rocks to protect Mohammed in his sleep.

They also "excommunicated" their leader after his death.

Not the fucking westboro church you animal! ISIS is like a bunny compared to them! They protest within the confinement of freedom of speech! They're against abortions, they hate everything! They're going to yell at you! Oh no!!!!!!!

Better be ice tea you faggot

g8b8m8

that information was probably leaked to osama by someone within the defense organization? You know there's a lot of muslims in all our intelligence agencies now, they're certainly relaying all information back home

Yeah man totally forgot that time christians got in a group and shot at other Christians in a church

>I really don't think you people understand what the word degeneracy means.
degenerate
[verb dih-jen-uh-reyt; adjective, noun dih-jen-er-it]

verb (used without object), degenerated, degenerating.
1. to fall below a normal or desirable level in physical, mental, or moral qualities; deteriorate:

2. to diminish in quality, especially from a former state of coherence, balance, integrity, etc.:

>I mean beside the fact that according to Christianity you being on Sup Forums is an act of degeneracy.
No, sinning is degeneracy. Normalizing and promoting sin is degeneracy.
Clearly you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>Out side of that separation of church and state exist for a reason.
Even though that phrase does not exist in the constitution nor does it mean what the atheists and anti-Christians claim it means.

You want us to believe it means "you can't have Christian ideals represented in government" in reality it means essentially that the Pope can't be president.

>Wanting people to treat each other nice and with respect no matter what sex or race they are is now suddenly a "bad thing".
Yeah because murdering unborn children sure does treat them nice, huh?
Funny though how in treating homosexuals nice to you means that I must support normalize and promote everything they do, huh?

>Then I guess I'm evil.
Well, you are but that's because you're a sinner.

>You should go to church then.
I go to church every week and read and pray daily. You should try it sometimes.