WAKE UP Sup Forums HAS BEEN FLOODED BY SHILLS SINCE YESTERDAY

Its way way more than normal. It is very obviously a campaign of divide and conquer its like throwing firebombs into the living quarters it fucks us up and baits us into getting made feeling defeated and arguing with eachother.

Theres some major shit going on with the French election, obvious rigging, thousands of Torn up Le Pen ballots, 9 gigs worth of Macron wikileaks. Entire riots after the French Election being squelched by french (((Media)))

YOU ALL ARE BEING PLAYED! MODS AREN'T DOING SHIT ABOUT IT!

Multiple threads during the height of the election trying to tell you the Exit Polls were rigged get deleted or archived and multiple defeatist threads are left up since early this morning.

And to top this all off around the same time Matt Furie decides to kill off Pepe?

YOU ALL ARE BEING MEMED ON!

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE EXPERTS!

Macron may have won the election but that fucking frog jew is dangling above hot water.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-election-lepen-idUSKBN18129J
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-wikileaks-confirms-leaked-macron-campaign-emails-authentic-macronleaks/
archive.is/eQtrm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This shit doesn't stop! Its constant! All day! Look at the file names!

2 alt light divide and conquer threads in 2 mins. been like this all day.

the bait is CONSTANT!

>since yesterday

More divide and conquer!

Indeed.

WAKE UP WE'RE BEING PSYOPED!

YOU THINK ITS A COINCIDENCE THAT MATT FURIE KILLED PEPE YESTERDAY?!

>P-people are posting opinions different from mine >What how did Le Pen not win this is rigged
>oh no anonymous posted a post that obviously isn't a LARP
>pol is being invaded REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More bait! I've seen boogie hate threads all fucking day!

its just antifa NEETs larping

you fucking retard libtards don't come to pol. they are obviously here to slide good threads.

You're either a newfag redditard or a shill pick one.

They are coming for us. Resist

its fucking CTR with the help of CIA nigger.

TIME TO GET MAD AND STOP FALLING FOR THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHIT!

>I needed you to tell me this

And you must fucking be autistic if you didn't expect anything else to happen after Le Pen lost. Literally kill yourself

I shouldn't have bet $2500 on Le Pen

atleast I found a new waifu

No one cares Sergei. You lost, get over it. Trump was a one time thing, never going to happen again.

>since mid March

maybe not you cuz not everyone is a goddamn retard but it needs to be said cuz our meme magic is fucking scattered to shit. i can feel it.

this board has been getting raided hourly since trump won.

agreed but it's reached a peak since yesterday and has not stopped.

THE JEWS KNOW MACRON IS VULNERABLE STOP FALLING FOR SHILL TACTICS.

TIME TO START SOME CHAOS!

trips have spoken

>obvious rigging, thousands of Torn up Le Pen ballots
Proofs?

theyve always been here. get use to it.

yeah its called shitposting been a thing since moot randomly showing up talking about his hard dick while snacks collected rare pics

FALSE FLAG BASED PEDES

>SINCE YESTERDAY
We've been occupied for a long time.

I voted le drenf and I regret it. I should not have bet my wife on her winning, now muhamed owns her.

>YOU ALL ARE BEING MEMED ON!
>WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE EXPERTS!

Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

>since 2015

Sup Forums has been flooded by shills since at least early 2016.

Have no fear, it's only Quarter 2 of ShariaBlue's fiscal year.

The newest 2.5 million dollar installment has just been deposited so of course they're out in full force.

When August rolls around they'll only have 35 million left to shill. We'll be fine.

I make sure to shit on everything just in case

>2017
>user acting like attaching the cringeworthy Anonymous motto means it should be taken seriously

Were primordial serpents ever explained, tho?

heist when

this salty HAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

not gonna lie,watching a burger cry brings joy to me

keep crying,bitch

>since yesterday

I'm going to have a serious talk with your bull, you have been a bad boy.

Spread it

the issue is a lot of the shill posts look like obvious bait. For a while i believed it was just people on pol shitposting but in the recent weeks it does seem as if an outside force is trying to subvert the boards ideas and destroy what made pol a force to be reckoned with.

Is this what ((((They)))) call an echo chamber?

> shills do get $0.03/post eh

>Argentina(Negro)

>falklands
>argentina

Spread pic related because we actually want you the donald faggots to leave.
Slit your wrists.

>since yesterday

in the past few months there has been so much intense non-stop shilling i don't get how you could possibly quantify yesterday as some notable new effort.

That said, yes, of course the ani-le pen shills have been running wild.

>anonymous
>in 2017
Oh come the fuck on, who takes this shit seriously? It's obviously some fat insecure loser thinking he's hot shit for ddosing someone

yes but summer newfags are always an issue

We're privately funded, nerd.

meme magic and kek are reddit.....
fuck off newfag

sage in all fields

At this point, the sheer amount of groups attempting to subvert Sup Forums is staggering, so the word "shill" is just too broad to use.

This may include but not be limited to:

>social media contractors, either affiliated with the government or running independently (there are fucking hundreds of different ones, its terrifying) that pay hundreds of employed to plant Ideas or steer users away from undesirable ones
>purposed-made entities within the government itself (see COINTELPRO)
>entities from foreign governments
>"raids" from forums and online communities that hate us, including a bunch we probably don't even know about
>individual angsty SJWs who are just pissed off at us because we exist any may be incited to post here because of current events

This is only what I can think of. This probably doesn't even scratch the surface. And Sup Forums is absolutely by no means the only website on the internet that suffers from shilling.

It's not unlikely, given the length of time, that one saurian species made it to sentience. There's a book called, "The Cryptoterrestrials" that goes into the theory of primordial serpents.

WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WORLDWIDE WOMEN KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

Saged since you didn't screenshot any of my threads.

See the divide and conquer shills are even in this thread.

You're just now noticing? Ever since the fourth or fifth prediction came true (A lightning bolt will strike but will not kill or whatever) that went along with the Syria bombing and the disillusion that came with the Trump presidency, this place has been insanely normalized. Could it be a coincidence that around that time Bannon lost power and Kushner gained it? I believe Sup Forums is currently being shilled by people who wish to divide and conquer, yes. If you also noticed, the memetics that went into Le Pen's run were also fairly different and weak.

Sup Forums has either been co-opted by David Brock and Shareblue, or Bannon was shilling here all along and we just enjoyed it.

Either way. Sup Forums is listening to a death knell lament unless we return to our memetics ways, leddit-tier or not. Worshipping kek made you feel better, didn't it? You felt included, right? Maybe you had real life friends like myself who also shilled our dumbass shit as well. Nonetheless, our board culture was a net positive and united us into a strong force- one that actual deep state operatives and politicians commented on and were actively afraid of.

Don't allow Sup Forums to become ground zero for populism, nationalism, libertarianism, and the entirety of traditionalism- let it be the modern home and proving grounds for it eternally. Continue meming, no matter if the shills have convinced you it's a leddit-tier thing to do. Kek is our god, and he commands us to create discord and chaos.

i agree, the new orleans shit looks like a total psyop

>made pol a force to be reckoned with
Sup Forums was never a force

Old Sup Forums is killing /nupol/. That's it, you fucking anti-racist fags are killing the board with your autism.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Newfags are fucking up the sage.

President Kushner has been doing a BASED job. If you can't see that, then you are obviously with CTR and probably a pizzagate pedophile!

YOU are the newfag i have been on Sup Forums since 2006 and don't even have a reddit account. suck my fucking dick.

You shills will fucking hang once this paradigm shift completes.

>divide and conquer
fuck off leejunfag

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

meme magic is a Sup Forums thing that was adopted by reddit once pol decided to colonize rthedonald to "red pill reddit fags"

reuters.com/article/us-france-election-lepen-idUSKBN18129J

high quality post

No, we just want you red.dit fags gone becuase you kill the lulz and are generally cancer.
Go jerk off to based black guys you fucking queer

we are a good propaganda machine that can influence popular culture, even if the process is slow and rarely noticeable.

>since yesterday

pfffthhahahhHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Give me the leak links plis i have some time to crawl

reee

This here, old pol will turn this place into a nazi paradise because it will run the donald away.
If you read this and you are from red.di go the fuxk away.

At least we aren't boring.

Its one of them, i saw this new style of green text this last days.

I've been saying this for years; i'll say it again. Shills either quit in disgust or join us. Why do you think we keep getting stronger.

Red pills. People end campaigns fast when they notice we're the ones winning.

Paid campaigns are a complete joke and never last more than a week. Imagine paying for your enemies general.

My weekly reminder of our real trend. That's a growing base and it's not getting smaller.

You don't get to go back and take a blue pill.

Shit people say in Canada..

We=Reddit faggot

YOU are the divide and conquer shill i already said I have been on Sup Forums since 2006 and DO NOT HAVE A REDDIT ACCOUNT.

Here user.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-wikileaks-confirms-leaked-macron-campaign-emails-authentic-macronleaks/

And heres the leaks

archive.is/eQtrm

Do good work and share what you find out in a new thread and here too!

posting gore seems to work but mods don't like it.

Jesus Christ. is OP's pic the most cringe-tier thing ever? wtf man.. I couldn't even read that shit wtf.. lool

C R I N G E . A L E R T

>SINCE YESTERDAY
user I...

Day of the leaf is coming soon little nigger

calling everybody a reddit fag because you disagree with them is not helping the situation especially when real reddit fags are shitting up pol.

Should have also added that our own mods and janitors are probably in on it to some extent and are given instructions on what ideas to actively suppress.

Also, there are fucking AI programs that not only post shit here but can actually host a conversation with human Sup Forums users. We got a glimpse of this many years ago but no one seems to talk about it now, hence the obsolete word "shillbot".

Pic related.

I mean I browse Sup Forums and /fit/ but I come here to shitpost whenever one of your retarded candidates loses. Talking like it's your secret club is exactly why everyone thinks you're fags

>since yesterday

Hhhh newfags

back to china with you

kys

Try since forever

I have never been on Reddit once in my life. I bet you have an account, but its for "trolling"

Oh I absolutley know our mods and janitors are deleting and archiving threads that help Le Pen and allowing multiples of Macron shill threads up.

Would love some white hat hackers to clean up the fucking mod problem. Maybe get some patriotic oldfags involved

if i do that you lose

It's pretty obvious. A shit-ton of shilling is to be expected around any big election.

I've you've paid any attention to what i said i said it hit a PEAK yesterday. Its been going on since before the conclusion of the election. I know.

I ALSO know of a time when Pol didn't have any fucking shills. WE just had a few shitposters and some gore threads or some shit.

Yes, I'm a JIDF, Share blue, Globalist shill. My name is Mutumbo Mandingo and I will make your wife gag on my 12 inch Sudanese penis while you take care of your wife's 32 mixed race sons.

>YOU ALL ARE BEING PLAYED! MODS AREN'T DOING SHIT ABOUT IT!
you must have missed all the communist threads they were axing before the raids started proper.
I think they just gave up this time.

they explained nothing