When the next attack happens, will you care?

I'll cheer.

Nah. Not anymore

are you implying I cared in the past?

WEW
E
W

Not even a little

I won't be happy about it but I know it must happen. The attacks that are coming will further radicalize the young people and they are what are needed to fan the flames of nationalism. The left is so happy about this win but they don't realize that they've already lost, the young people are their enemy and that will only get worse for them as the boomers start dying by the millions.

Only if the victim is a Le Pen supporter.
Everyone else literally voted to be murdered.

No.

I only hope that the people harmed are those that voted for it.

wow we got a big boy over here

he wont care - not even a L I T T L E

"Oh no that sucks"

There probably wont be any attacks.

Why attack an enemy you have already defeated?

I'll care because there's a lot of our guys still there who voted for le pen.

Too many truck of peace attacks. We need something new, something that makes France stand out from the other terrorist attacks; like a mass rape or a truck of peace to the eifle tower.

Let's just say I won't be surprised.

Part of me, yes, but 65% apparently voted for sharia and trucks of peace. fuck em

I think I will be happy for them that their Muslim population can enjoy some success. After all, isn't that what the French people want the most?

They've literally been fighting each other for their own land for a thousand years

fuck no

You reap what you sow

No.

I care only about what Macron is gonna say,
when the next attack happens, I want to see his face and I want to hear what he says, and I will probably laugh a bit.

Not sure

of course I will, but they had it coming

Looks like we have to go save France again...

That would be so much better if the hotline Miami theme was playing.

Nice attack.

Honestly, It can't come quick enough. France needs to learn, and the fastest way to do that is lots of high-fatality terrorist attacks. I don't feel bad anymore- Europe chose their fate. The only way the whites can survive is if they learn the hard way.

S

s

they made their decision. americans shouldn't have to die to unfuck their country for them.

we've got our own problems to worry about anyway.

That flag is A E S T H E T I C

No. France deserves everything it has coming to it. Thousands of my soldiers lie dead on her soil, killed in two world wars defending that country.

Looking at the state of modern day France, they died for nothing.

Same thing we always do.
>Yell it's happening.
>Laugh at France
>Watch France surrender like always
>Laugh some more at France's Liberals.
>Laugh even harder.

Nup. European men are cuckolds.

jimmies rustled

Too little, too late France.

Nice knowing you.

Nah fuck that Muslim country

Europe is dead to me

Attacks are just the tip of the iceberg. The real effect is on the daily way of life.

Sadly so.
Shame, I kinda wanted to see the Eiffel tower before I died. Oh well, atleast we have a fake one in Vegas

french anons what is stade toulousain? i play a rugby game on ps4 and every french person uses that name

Is everyone forgetting there's a significant portion of the population that voted for Le Pen? Not all of them are muslim cockholsters.

>Like a druggie that won't admit they have a problem and accept they need help

France is dead to me.

They had their chance. They chose to show 'resilience' (that is, cowardly doing nothing at all) rather than balls in case of attack. They're on their own now.

you dont even exist for us.

Nope, they voted for daily terror attacks and that's what those retards will get. Zero sympathy from me.

34% of me will.

Whatever.

It will probably happen in Paris, and those faggots voted for it.

Mudslimes have very little impulse control

Yes

If we stop caring they win, we can't allow this to be the new normal.

What good does "caring" do? I feel bad for the frenchies who didn't vote for this guy but the country as a whole chose its future.

Put some violin music with it.

E D G Y

D

G

Y

I knew she would lose but god damn did she get fucking trounced.

I press S to spit on your fucking grave. I hope the Muslims get enough population to start overturning your leftist legal system, outlaw abortion, and then start squirting their own babies inside French women until their bloodlines are completely wiped off the face of the earth. Good fucking riddance.

>tfw wanted to move to Europe after college but Euro's are literally voting for cultural suicide
>tfw muslims won't even go back like the sand niggers they are because they enjoy taking over shit these people made for them

Depends, did the victims vote for Macron? If so, absolutely fucking not.

ill be sad

I didn't care about any of the last ones and I won't care now. It's pretty much business as usual at this point and I'd honestly say they're a little overdue for their next attack.

Yes. Just because 60% of the country happens to be either a faggot, a muslim, or a kike doesn't mean the other 40% isn't a true son of the west.

They are doing us a favor at this point

I'll only care about Le Pen Voters

Fortunately

Not really. Attacks have become such a daily occurrence that I can't even be bother to care anymore.

The Terries attack not only our people, but our humanity as well.

Yes. I will be glad because the frogs are getting exactly what they voted for.

I'll laugh, and watch Europe crumble.

France will be the first Islamic state with nukes.

>implying Le pan would magically stop all terrorist attacks

If the victims voted FN; yes. I will pray for them and their loved ones. If not; no.

You’re probably just making a joke at the French’s expense (and if so, good job, I chuckled, at least until I started overthinking it).

Assuming you were being serious: you do realise that Islamic terrorism still exists even in countries that are 100% Islamic theocracies, right? It doesn’t matter if they win; wherever Islam exists, terrorism occurs, and wherever Islam goes, terrorism follows.

I really don't care about europe anymore. Is this good? I'm tired of hoping for a lost cause. The yuros clearly have lost their will to exist as nations

No. They deserve it.
I feel sorry for those who tried.

Only correct answer.

>we
>e
>w

No we're gonna celebrate and hope any french Sup Forumsacks weren't injured

What are the chances that the election was rigged in favour of the Establishment?

EU knew a FREXIT vote would mean the end of the union. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me that they would learn from their mistake with Britain in letting the people decide the fate of their country.

She would take French troops from middle east so I'm pretty sure yes

Orbital-Drop-Death-Squads when?

>when you defeat your enemies they win
wew

I'll laugh obviously. They made their bed, they can lie in it.

unfortunately, yes, but maybe if they get enriched a bit more they'll finally start waking up

In a democracy people get what they deserve. So, no.

Here is a question for people in this thread AND OP.

Do you care about the next 40+ cartel slaughter in Mexico?

Well guess what, they have a parliamentary democracy. THE PEOPLE ACTIVELY vote to have a fucked up country.
So once again, no. They deserve what they get!

>will you care?
I never do. This isn't an edgy post, I just don't care.

I think he's talking about the fact that all the old boomers voted for macron while the young'uns who have to grow up with the Muzzies voted for Le pen

The chose death when they could have chosen life.

We should celebrate their right to those choices

>What are the chances that the election was rigged in favour of the Establishment?

Rigging elections is only possibly when the results are close to being 50/50. She got fucking destroyed at like 60 or 65 or something like that.

I'm not hoping for it to happen, but if it does i hope it happens RIGHT NOW or in the next few hours.
The earlier it comes, the sooner they'll realize they did wrong.

I will care a lot. Makes me think what are they waiting for to use suicide bomb cars? It's so effective and scary. More than a truck running over people.

It should've been enough with Charlie Hebdo

Not really, I know it's what the French want now.

I can't even begin to imagine how her supporters must feel just now.

this.
this. france needs more of pic

Well yes considering I'm moving there in some months, no such thing as terrorism is rural Lorraine though.

F.T.F.
u h r
c e o
k g
s

France has been a cesspool for years now. At this point they should be in "nuke us and rebuild from the ashes" mode.

We'll have to see how things actually turn out. Who knows, maybe Macron was just acting, and now he's going to order the police to shoot any sandnigger on sight. Maybe.

But I'm depressed that my kids won't be able to see the Paris that I saw in the mid 90's.

As a Brit posted in another thread - I will mourn the loss of their history and culture, but not their people, because they allowed this to happen.

did i care when any of them happened?
so few people are killed that it doesn't matter
more people are killed by lightning than terrorist attacks
statistically insignificant

I'll say, "you could have stopped this."

Yes, I will. But at this point there's not much anyone can do about it.