Sup Forums what is your opinion of niggers

Sup Forums what is your opinion of niggers

They're based if they support President Kushner

BASED BLACK MEN!

you know our opinion, why not take your shitty slide thread over to /bant/ where it might be appreciated?

They mow lawns in South Africa.

I like pie.

you're going to be dead soon fellow white man

BASED!!!!

niggers

I'm ok with them as long as they stay in their countries

They either nigg or contribute to society. There is no between

Argentina did the right thing by killing them off.

Live in the PNW. Never had to deal with black people the way others have. The ones I've known have been pretty normal with a few "muh dick" idiots

>ugly
>nappy hair
>big noses
>big lips
>unable to speak normally
>nigga/gangsta/rap "culture"
>loud
need i say more

May I ask in what way your life is contributing to society, as you sit here day after day after day, in this dark room, stringing along on that stupid keyboard, saying racist shit? Have you ever thought about that? What are you doing for the world or for other people? Day after day, hour after hour, night after night, how many years have you been doing this now? What is this doing... to me it's a worthless worthless life. I don't get it. I don't get how you're growing, or becoming a human being, or learning how to socialize, or anything. You just sit here with your eyes glued to the monitor, eating up Zionist conspiracy theories, and this is your life! I don't get it! I don't get how anyone could do that!

There are some who are good people who just want to contribute to society, live their life and be happy.

But the majority are degenerate and do nothing for society.

I'm black it's pretty cool when you have rich parents otherwise it sucks I'm told

>Pic related.
Also, loud obnoxious, thieving parasites that cost America a space program.
We'd be on Mars or Europa if we didnt spend the amount of money of niggers, remember that

They are in need of genocide

>subjectice
>okay?
>okay?
>okay?
>false
>generalization
>generalization
Yes, you need to say more. This time, however, try saying something smart.

We wuz cockwashers

This. People on Sup Forums like to growl on minorities for their "lack of contribution" to society, while they themselves do nothing but jack off to MLP and hentai.

What do you do for society?

I've never seen one.

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776 WORLD WIDE

Blacks have lower IQ's on average according to the other races.

*compared to the other races

That's not a nigger; from what I can tell that's just a black guy.

>interbreed with them

FTFY

based black guy

fuck niggers

plus thats a cheap suit

That doesnt look like a nigger, looks like a respectable black man. Niggers should be gassed.