Blaire White is our ally

Overall, Blaire White is our ally in getting minor redpilled recruits who we will ultimately redpill even harder later on.

All in an effort to win the the culture war.

No. Trojan horse to gay acceptance by the right
just like milo. They are operatives to get the goy
to identify with the gay agenda.

Saged and reported
Take your tranny eceleb shit to /bant/ thats literally why they made that board

Liking Blaire is gay.

Fuck off with this faggot shilling.

I have no idea who the fuck this is and I sure wish you fags would stop being beta orbiters to every female/"female" internet personality, but I will concede OP one thing: people here really gotta learn to pick their battles. That is all

BASED TRANNY

hormones make you not jizz
thats like tranny 101

Degenerate

I LOVE ECELEBS SO FUCKING MUCH MY DICK GETS SO WET WHEN I HEAR ANONYMOUS POSTS BEING READ BY SOMEONE WHO IS NOT ANONYMOUS UNGHHHHHHHHHHH

I LIKE TO SEE POSTS THAT I AM FAMILIAR WITH ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK. THEY REDPILL NORMIES BY BRINGING THEM HERE HAHA IT'S BASED

10/10

would plow manpussy

Ok fine, but so what? We need 50 threads promoting her tonight because why exactly?

I tuned into her little show tonight for a couple minutes and she was just fagging around talking about pointless fag stuff. Personally I don't need what she's selling. I'm not sure anyone here does.

She's doing the same shit as Milo. Start out with a bunch of bold statements and provocative content then switch over to 100% pointless self promoting and fag signaling. These e-celebs need to focus on shit that matters if they want our attention, otherwise they can fuck off into their little fandom niches and blow themselves for all I care.

Liking Blaire is not gay. Getting fucked by Blaire is gay.

Blaire White is an ally of white people.

>she

Gonna drop some leaf bucks to let her know she's Sup Forumss Queen.

She's a tranny. Thus she has a mental illness. Anything she says should be discarded.

SHADILAY FELLOW REDD- I MEAN ANONYMOUS!!1!!!!!!! XDDDDD

True

Where did you get that?

how are her feets

She/it is representing our cause (inevetibly) to hundreds of thousands of newbs. Who cares what the classification of this individual is. It's spreading the right cause through thought of ideals

shes the first sexy trans person ive seen

CHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASED CHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASEDCHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASEDCHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASEDCHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASEDCHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASEDCHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASEDCHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASEDCHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASEDCHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASEDCHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASED CHECK OUT THIS DANK TRANNY WEARING A MAGA HAT FUCKING BASED

fuck shes so hot I wish our fates can somehow intertwine

Blaire breaks the spell of the vaginal Jew!

Fucking Blaire is gay too.

can the fucking dumb ass redditors on this board stop shilling holes here? literally no one gives a fuck except thirsty r9k neets. fucking end yourself you black cock chugging nigger