youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jewbook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1510455688995601&id=825953290779181&ref=bookmarks
youtube.com/watch?v=mHnY5_9iHNw
youtube.com/watch?v=kI7ApDf8F1s
youtube.com/watch?v=qPGGNFq9cJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=93sjwnNPg4g
youtube.com/watch?v=IWi43unLdVs
dailycaller.com/2017/05/07/former-obama-dhs-official-on-isis-slaughtering-egyptian-christians-what-goes-around-comes-around/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awoo

Travel Ban issue overturned tomorrow.

AWOO~

MORE JUDGES COMING

Pls stop, we don't need any more normies than what we already have

>86

Is he the oldest person on the site?

I thought it was going 4th circuit, 9th circus is still the issue. And the meme that dissolving the circuit will change anything is just that. Until these federal judges are removed they can block anything regardless of the circuit or circus they are part of

AHAHAHAHAHA MOLOCH HAS WON IN FRANCE

I TOLD YOU ALL HE WOULD.

YOU SHOULD HAVE PRAISED MOLOCH WHILE YOU HAD THE CHANCE - YOU DIDN'T AND NOW YOU WILL ALL PAY THE PRICE

ABAR BA'ESH! IT IS TIME TO PUT FRANCE THROUGH THE FLAMES!

ONE GOVERNMENT
ONE UNIVERSE
ONE COUNTRY
ONE BORDER
ONE LAW
ONE GOD

PRAISE MOLOCH!

Im 90

#dindulivesmatter

Wouldn't it have expired anyway by now had the courts not held it up? Their ability to shoot themselves in one foot, learn nothing and shoot the other is really something.

Awoo?

Everyone knew France was beyond saving

Im 91

Removing them is a massive pain in the ass though. Its such a clusterfuck of a system.

Can somebody sleep post, I'm trying to collect them

>refuses to banepost

Thats good, we dont need anymore leaf posters

Point would be that if its overturned it would BTFO the libtard judges. Then Trump will just issue another travel ban.

GRANDPA GET OUT

No

Tell me about the 1920s

SLEEP

thanks kek

Bane?

OY VEY!!!

Maybe for you, big guy.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?!

based

ok pol, looks like the islamophobia racket is in full swing in the USA. This video was posted specifically to target this woman and the person that took the video wants to remain anonymous. I don't know what you want to do with this pol, but I thought that a thread should be put up for posterity at least

Here's the jewbook original posting
m.jewbook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1510455688995601&id=825953290779181&ref=bookmarks

here's the jewtube links as of now
youtube.com/watch?v=mHnY5_9iHNw
youtube.com/watch?v=kI7ApDf8F1s
youtube.com/watch?v=qPGGNFq9cJ0

If there's a direct, and I mean direct, circuit conflict—like the 4th Cir. overturns the injunction but the 9th Cir. does not, I suspect SCOTUS would grant cert. on an emergency basis.

I don't suspect history will remember Trump fondly, no matter the good he does. Obama meanwhile will be held up as one of our greatest because "muh first black president." Image Nixon vs Kennedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=93sjwnNPg4g

so how much did based Le Pen win by, pedes? I fell asleep 10 hours ago, but I'm positive that /ourgal/ won the election. I mean we posted memes and everything.

So what was the final result?

Tell me about Bane.

COME IN FOR A HEARTY CHUCKLE LADS

You're an old guy

Pic related friendo

*winks at you, sips tea

along the shatner 4chune. is NTN sean spicer?

kek

Legislative elections are next month. Expect the commies and the right to gang up on Macron and basically block him at every step of the way.

TrumpNightlyNews is more likely than not Sean Spicer.

dailycaller.com/2017/05/07/former-obama-dhs-official-on-isis-slaughtering-egyptian-christians-what-goes-around-comes-around/

This is so fucked up. This worked at the DHS and is reading ISIS magazines.

Fuck Obama and his ISIS appointees.

she got like 34%

You're right. Obama CONSTANTLY stammers. And what was really disturbing was his press secretary. Affording to his press secretary, they formed a symbiotic relationship wherein Josh Earnest would pick up on his mannerisms, his tics (stammer, etc.), his pacing, and started to think like Obama. And what's scariest of all: Obama LET HIS PRESS SECRETARY CRAFT POLICY AND LEGISLATION. They would sit there for hours together. They're probably gay for each other.

It's just so fucking weird. And Josh would brag about how they were mind-melded. I'm sure you all heard how he bragged to the media about how he spent years manipulating the media with lies because the media was inexperienced and didn't fact check him? Ha. And of course, now we have people jumping on Spicer immediately over anything and everything: Spicer! Your flag pin is upside down!

Ugh.... that is why I will never have respect for those "journalists." They didn't do their job those entire 8 years, so why should we listen now?

For you, im only 90

hes dropping redpills

would be cool

maybe sean's intern or something.

Damn, the one thing I was enjoying about this election was the thought of macron selling off the nation's industry to highest bidder. Still, we'll probably some privatization, and a little is enough to get the leftists screaming

>that pic related

something nobody here has ever answered
the day or two days before the Syria attack TNN, NTNN, and 100days disappear
TNN doesn't show up for like two weeks afterwards, NTNN and 100days have yet to be spotted

If Trump manages to permanently end the pwoer of world Jewry he may literally become a saint.

At least Trump is getting rid of all these people.

Reince is slow though, he is not doing his job at filling in all the empty positions.

NTNN was on here a few nights ago

>France remains an African country
>William Shatner is ITT

NTNN has been around. I haven't seen NTN lately, and never seen 100days.

Our only hopes now moving forward are in the UK and Denmark when their legislative elections come up. Norway to if they can finally overtake the Labour party in terms of a majority.

I looked away for 2 seconds and now bane is everywhere. Is this a new ptg thing or just return of "you merely adopted the X, I was born in X, molded by it" etc talk?

Can he stop (((them)))?

Were the mods really handing out one month bans for anti-Macron threads today?

What was the Great Depression like? How did you experience WW2?

>I am silly
How will drumpf ever recover?

you know shatner is a giant liberal right

I agree with him. Baneposting was never funny in any form of irony

SHOW YOURSELF WILL

the state of left

A fucking kino poster

So am I.

>Kirk is our guy

I dunno about this, he did kiss a black chick.

Sulu probably hates him even more. Also I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Is this the sophisticated and witty humor all those urban and metropolitan acolytes keep telling me about?

Go look at William Shatner's Twitter

NTNN was here last night.

How many times has he been on Colbert's show? I keep hearing how special an episode is going to be because he's going to be on it from the normies at work and yet it feels like he's some every other day constant guest like O'Brien has with Burr and Norm.

Germanwings Flight 9525.

We'll all may be Sean...

Wasn't that Jew introspective during interviews after November 8th? Didn't he state that his drum beat of snarky, leftist diatribe was influential in driving so many to back conservatism? Then he pulls this petty cheap humor.

Stop giving these clowns attention

So in other news, Richard Spencer revealed today he's a full on globalist now.

Holy fuck, ISIS sympathizers in DHS?!?

DRAIN

DRAIN

DRAIN!

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Multinational political parties are a terrible idea. They're fucking illegal in most cases unless there's some really thorough segregation between the national branches.

They do know trump doesn't we're a wig ?

List of remaining uncucked countries in the world.
>USA
>Russia
>Hungary
>Slovakia
>Czech Republic
>Poland
>Japan
>Philippines

We've seen data that Ashkenazi women are marrying non-Jews at a rate of 58% or more in the US. If those kids grow up with a pro-American outlook, 25-28% of the world's Jewish families effectively go "poof". If he moves the US embassy to Jerusalem and the sandniggers glass Israel in retaliation, that's literally over six million dead Jews, and the total population drops down to around four million Jews worldwide.

It should be obvious Shatner is on my side.

What I find crazy is that I met Shatner at a signing a few years ago and he seemed like an confused old man, kind of disappointing desu. Yet he seems competently together when posting in social media.
Maybe he was just drunk

Remove xeno

This. These people thrive on attention. Starve them.

Rate

George Takei is a tremendous boy-molesting fruit who has grudges with most of the surviving Trek actors.

user I... I am going to post this 1000 times in the next week

Don't trust queers.