Holohoax

How many people ACTUALLY died in the Holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
youtu.be/gOeAU66IRPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checked

Not enough

O

Most likely 5-10 million total, due to a combination of death squads, gas chambers, torture, famine, and disease.

6 millions.

Don't let the fat virgins fool you. The stories, they're all real

Sup Forums should try and get black twitter to believe that10s of millions of black people where killed in the holocaust, and it was the jews who whitewashed this and made themselves the victims

Maybe even go farther and say that half of Germany was black before WWII, and that Nazism was originally a black ideology before being appropriated by white people

Just for shits and giggles

Most recent estimates put it at almost 80 trillion

the last digit of my post times a million

6000000 jews
see government, can you please take me off your lists, im not denying it

Well we're up to 20 million now.

The Hallacost is real guys.

Holy shit that can not be real

It was real in my mind. You filthy goyim.

how many jews?
zero.

makes me sad. I wish they all died.

this

About treefity

Hitler didn't kill Jews. It was a scam. He worked for the Jews.

The Holocaust is now a modern art exhibit.

t. zionist christian american

between 0-20million

it was 0.

There was that recent thing where blacks on twitter were claiming that Anne Frank was a black woman

She was a black woman, you racist scum.

about 10 if you count Italians as humans

REMEMBER THE 20 GORILLION GOYIM

Bout 65k, according to Zundel, of infectious deceases

Jews? Around 5-6 million. Holocaust happened and even the most conservatist estimates (that are based on research/evidence and not stormfront memes) go above 5 million.
>inb4 red cross conspiracy
>inb4 any other conspiracy that has been debunked a thousand times
>inb4 anything mentioned in en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
As long as one keeps denying holocaust he has no justification to consider himself superior to fact-bending liberals. As long as you refuse to believe it happened nobody with >100 IQ will ever take you seriously.

It was 7 million.

Thankfully the nazis were thoughtful enough to cover the nipples for press release

6 million

Just cause it happened doesn't mean it was a bad thing

I wish it happened.

I'd say around 3 million, because the gas chambers and ovens couldn't have killed that many people based on their extremely outlandish and inefficient design, I don't really believe in extermination camps for that reason, but the Einsatzgruppen were a thing and killed around probably 1.5 million, the rest died of disease outbreaks in concentration camps.

You also can't explain the virtual destruction of Yiddish as a language without the destruction of its speakers, Eastern-European Jews

6 gorillions of God's chosen people perished in the Holocaust giy, and don't you forget it!

Never forget my gift!

>Jews
>People

Pick one

One could make an argument that gentile commies and faggots were people but it's a stretch.

There were only 240,000 Jews living in Germany in 1938, so obviously the 6 million is a fabrication that was pushed even after WWI.

Even with today's crematory ovens, you could not cremate that many bodies in that much time, it's literally impossible.

>There were only 240,000 Jews living in Germany in 1938

Even this number is fake, 30% of the 240000 had already moved to Israhell (Haavara Agreement) when the war began

The only good answer.

Also, the most really degenerate ones fled to America anyway.

Why would they try to hide it from their own people?

If they were capable of doing such a thing there is no way they would feel shame about it.

This is how you know the "Holocaust" narrative is bullshit.

Nice

1.1 million non military were shot in the Eastern Occupied Territories.
250,000 died while in custody in camps all over Europe, mostly by the end of the war due to disease and malnutrition.
175,000 died due to illness\weather while in transport.
25,000 executed by lawful order of courts or military tribunals in accordance with laws and regulations.

15,000 persons in custody died due to Allied bombing directly.

Thats not a holocaust is it its 65 thousand accidents

Wheres the ashes? Wheyar wheyar

Not nearly enough

Why do joos never complain about the communist holocaust(s)

Challahcost? Like $3.56 a loaf - less after 5pm.

About 750,000, mostly of typhus.

The Jewish population in Germany was under 240,000 in 1938, you're full of shit you fucking kike.

youtu.be/gOeAU66IRPk

>explain this

Impossible

I didn't think I needed to amend that the totals are all non military deaths (of all classes of people) under Nazi Germany for the totality of the Nazi government.

500k - 1mm

Eastern Europe (especially trifecta of Belarus-Ukraine-Poland) had both ther high amount of schlomos and very... active people killing them.

Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Romania, France, Belgium, had quite big amounts too.

I'd say about 3-4, maybe 5 millions max look plausible, considering very... eager cooperation on occupied territories on Eastern Europe from polizei battallions/einzatzgruppen.

Holocaust is specifically the organised massacre of jews on an industrial scale

Not enough

6 million goyim

I have it every Hannakaust.

It's a simple calculation

([Current Year] - 1945) x 100,000

around 5 million jews and 6 million other races, including whites.
shit was brutal yo.

Germany didn't attack other countries.

Newest paradigm from stormfags.

Not sure. I have no reason to question the official numbers. However I can safely say that the gas chambers are a myth, at least large scale use. It would be slow, dangerous, and labor intensive. And a nation that starved with fuel, who used horses for most of their supply line, and resorted to coal-gas for engines does not spare resources on mass cremation. Chances are the vast majority of the killing used simply bullets, death marches, or just covered them alive in pits. Either way they'd end up in a mass grave. The popular myth of the gas chamber probably contributes to the widespread denial.

Your mom died in the holocaust

They do. Stalin's regime and USSR afterwards are declared as very antisemitic.

Mainly because the fucker turned on killing them left and right during the Purge, kek. And, likely, would fucking finish it, had Hitler not sperg out.

My mom is half a jew. My great uncle and great grandparents were killed at what my grandpa thought was Sobibor. My grandpa was rescued, and wore long sleeve shirts to cover his tattoo whenever he went into public. I'm pretty much the most anti-SJW person alive; it's nearly impossible to offend me, but I have to admit to feeling anger when some faggot online gets condescending and claims to have ultimate proof it was all made up for whatever reason.

I even kind of understand why someone might question if it really happened. The governments of the world and those in power are so deceptive that to call them liars is like saying modern leftists are a bit irrational. The idea they would fake a major world event to achieve a desired outcome isn't exactly unheard of. This isn't one of those faked events, however. Every single bit of "evidence" the deniers spout is either something that has been wildly misinterpreted, or flat out false. Most of them (although probably not all of them) just hate jews, no matter how much they try replace "jew" with "zionist."

Look, Israel has done some fucked up shit. Jews can be really tribal, and it's hard to deny that the leftist movements that are destroying the world aren't usually run by jews. The holocaust happened, though. I saw the effects it had on my gramps thoughout his life.

There are people out there who honestly believe I'm just a liar with an agenda because of the ethnic background of one my grandparents, which is so fucking weird to me. I look like a master race prototype and you'd never guess I was a quarter yid. 6'3", 223 lbs, blonde/blue. Really weird that gets ignored because of grandpa's last name. Holocaust deniers are on about the same level as flat-earthers.

Nigger are you retarded. Poland, France, Russia...

Basically this. World Almanach and pre ww2 sources confirm. Any number estimates other than that were post ww2 history correction numbers.

My dog killed 300-400 Jews.

less than how many people were starved to death by Stalin.

6 to 11 million

Say that to with his "Germany had only 240000 they couldn't even amass one million you kike".

I know, reading comprehension is tough for you 56%-nters, about 80% of which have read, seemingly, only bible and didn't manage to finish even that, but I'm sure you could try.

Why not 7/11 million?

>citing wikipedia unironically
>"I am the kikest"

How can millions of Ukrainians starve to death, they're surrounded by wheat fields and potatoes, it's a hoax!

What do you think of people like me who acknowledge that the holocaust happened, but are skeptical of the (((six million))) number because the Soviet Union wasn't exactly known for their journalistic integrity? I think they could have easily pulled that number out of their asses.

There were over 3 million jews in Poland according to this though.

Deal with the facts, kike. You must be a high level deceiver if u want to lie here, asshole.

7 million is included in an estimate between 6 and 11 million

about tree fidy

>The Jewish population in Germany was under 240,000 in 1938

Here is a map of jews in europe

All of them picked a fight with me at the same time.

Did you get your money back?

This is kind of true.

In reality I have to kind of assume the holocaust really occurred on a scale similar to the 6 gorrillion claim, but as I've gotten aware of the JQ I've started to question this some. Partly just because it's not obvious to anyone who watches or reads the news(!!) how blatantly (((they))) lie about world events.

Second though the whole thing never made much sense. If germans wanted to kill all the jews and had the will to do it WHY THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE CAMPS AT ALL?

Much less elaborate Dr Evil shit like gas chambers dressed up like showers and ovens and all the rest.

Why would you feed and house people DURING A WAR that you planned to murder. Why would you slowly kill some here and there over a period of years and how did anyone escape?

At the most basic level this seems deeply inneficient and (therefore) non german.

Why not just shoot them on sight? Africans do shit like this all the time in their periodic genocides. They use machetes even, but surely a bullet each would be cheaper than transporting to camps and all the rest.

Hell, if you REALLY want to kill a group en masse in some central place why not one by one through a door, captive bolt gun like an abattoir. Throw bodies in ditch directly behind.

Not trying to be funny or gross, but it just makes no sense. I could believe that they waned to kill every jew or I could believe that they just wanted to round them up and kick them out and that lots died in the process (like armenians).

But why this mysterious and confusing and costly process of maintaining a huge non lethal infrastructure means to kill people?

I still have to sort of believe the six gorillion but I wish someone could convincly explain why this bizarre charade. If they were ready to commit genocide, what were they waiting for?

I sort of think they wanted to kick jews out and just decided to off a lot of them in some places later when it became clear that international jewry was winning

It says 6 million for Europe right there.

Germany had all of Europe under it's control for most of the war.

I understand. As posted before, Gov'ts and those that hold the power in our world will lie about anything. It's something I have questions about as well. I've read stuff that makes your claim seem rather viable, but the overall jew population now and in the decades after the war I think make it pretty clear that A LOT of them went bye bye.

I think the your position isn't irrational at all, though I'd argue against. It's certainly infinitely more rational than claiming it didn't happen despite mountains of evidence. I'd actually be really interested in talking to you or anyone else taking that position so I could be exposed to whatever brought you to that conclusion. I'm certainly no expert so I'd be open to checking out what you've got.

(((the telegraph)))

Not enough :^'(
Never enough

>Holocaust is specifically the organised massacre of jews on an industrial scale
That's the Jewish Holocaust.

You mean 7 billion,right goyim?

It was 8 billion. And not a body more.

6,000,000 jews LOLOLLOLOLOLLOLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING IMAGE LOLOLOLOLOL

yes

>May have
>Claims

When you see words like these, you are reading fake news.

So you are part Jew?

I'm glad these post fill you with such enjoyment user :^)

If only the holocaust had happened then there would be no jews there now bringing in immigrants and degeneracy.