stupid kike thot

Overwatch players meeting?

>Women

based macaroni

Since when Med subhumans are European?

>the french youth
>they are all arabs

what the fuck

Seriously though, what is that damn flag?

kike
kike
newfag

Sup Forums was never good but this is ridiculous

Says the slav

nigger born subhuman

You were literally considered subhuman niggers by the Nazis

I'm whiter than you mongol

i was at that hwndu nyc with mde and helped organize the meet up.

The guy on the left is obviously not white. The manlet is not white either. The rest are borderline, they look like average spaniards.

They didn't consider so and pic relatedNazis are no standard or race - they allowed part jews in, thusly allowing negrofication of race. KKK is a standard - one drop rule
You descent from niggers, arabs, Jews and local degenerates. Some Indian ethnic groups and Metis from Canada have more legitimate claim to Whiteness than you

>Not adding Soviet QTs to that picture

How dare you Ivan....

... Is this what leftist memes have become? Bootleg tier creations which are blatantly wrong?

She's not Soviet, she's ethnically Russian forced by subhumans and traitors to fight in a useless war

It's a Le Pen version of the Hillary pasta

Since when was that attention whore French?

Spamfag
(You) will be reaped in the day of the rake

This is a garbage-tier meme from a garbage-tier country and literally none of the info in this is actually correct.

Reminder she was born in 1995. Why would you listen to a 21 year old's thoughts on anything?

She's almost there bruhs.

We need to push her a little further into white nationalism.

I have brown hair, green eyes. Celtic looking.

Moors never colonized Iberia and negros only started coming to portugal in the 80s dumb fuck. You Russian mongrels should be ashamed of mongolian and Turkic influence in your blood

>Why would you listen to a 21 year old's thoughts on anything?
Indeed.
Unless they're liberal, then there's no age limit.

>I am very progressive!!

another anonymoose thread

>>hey nu-fags use SAGE

You also have nigger blood
"African admixture in Europe". Just google it, dumb Arab

French arent white now and never were white lol. Theyre a mongrel mix of the worst Europeans and arabs.

Meme flag by edgy alt-right kiddies

Green eyes = brown eyes, genetically speaking

It means your ancestors mixed with negroes, only pure nordics are true europeans.

That russian is probably not european either. I am obviously not european.

Sources:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c

pics of her ass?

Actually Muslims colonized Iberia so kys

And the nazis got beaten by subhuman niggers.

>Sup Forums
The most ethnically diverse white supremacist group around.

You are not white anyways. Why do you care?

Did they steal the Overwatch symbol?

could i get a quick rundown on that flag?

It was a military occupation. There were no waves of Arabs settling here except for soldiers and governors.

>local degenerates

Had to laugh at that one.

Ssssshhhh.... This photo was taken in Toulouse...

Generation Identitaire

Stop lying everybody knows that iberia was muslim prior to the roman conquest at it became muslim again as soon as the empire dissapeared.

We are natural muslims.Which is not strange, considering that there is no difference between us and arabs. We are literally the same thing.

Honestly, I don't like Lauren Southern. Not sure why, but I think I'm onto something.

she also dropped out of Undergrad. There are people who study topics of immigration, politics, migration, populations, civics etc for decades. I have no idea why the right chooses someone who didn't graduate some shitty 4 year canadian university program : S

seriously this slut is EVERYWHERE and she doesn't even DO anything. betas are literally funding her to travel the world and stay at hotels and do fuck all because "muh based womyn". she doesn't even try to hide it, this whore even put out a best selling book that is basically an 8 page report on why she doesn't like Islam.

2012 Sup Forums used to make cam whores commit suicide and raid their streams

2016 Sup Forums pays for their meals and airplane tickets

>Sup Forums is one person

Because the Eternal Omegas. On the other hand there is nothing to study, multiracial society shouldn't exist. Period

Fuck that varg shit that says only nords are true europeans do you think romans and greeks were nordic? Of course not they had darker hair and that isn't because they mixed with anyone it's how we evolved in southern Europe
Never seen a nigger with green eyes.
And how come green eyes = brown

Sure some arabs, persians and northern indians have them but then again some of them also have blue eyes.

>white

They're French. Don't compare frenchies to white people bro

>Be woman
>Average, not even especially attractive
>Do whatever you want

Honestly, in the world we live in, I would become a woman without hesitation. I sometimes think how great it would be to "steal" the body a woman and live in it, if such a thing was possible.

What do you mean Ivan? They are the most based woman in all of WW2. Each of those women has over 800 airplane sorties

They were known as the "Night Witches", because they would attack at night and get away with great maneuverability. WW2 was their time to shine, their time to defend their homeland from a genocidal madman wanting to colonize their lands.

>french

>Fuck that varg shit that says only nords are true europeans do you think romans and greeks were nordic?

No they were not. Romans and greeks were not european.

Most europeans nowadays are not european either. They are mixed.

So you have a picture which shows people IN WAR and pictures of people POSING FOR WAR?

Not sure what you're getting at...

Oh, you are displaying your disrespect for the viewers intelligence by assuming we would fall for such a shitty propaganda picture, made by a 13 year old who plays too much minecraft and listens to 1999 world fair as he plays across the violin in such an extraordinary way that no mind could or would possibly fathom the depth of incongruency and stupidity. fall forever after the first wall is torn down, fall eternally for the fifth seal has been broken, turn to humility in the face of great oppression, know i am lord

>do you think romans and greeks were nordic?
They weren't niggers before the Edict of Caracalla either. You were killed genetically long before Moorish invasion

Especially now if you have any conservative views

>this bitch is spammed on here daily since 2015
>"hurr hurr not all Sup Forums"
kill yourself

Seriously, he looks like he just landed from Syria.

Lauren Southern, Gavin Mcinnes, and Faith Goldy are Ezra Levant's shills to make people hate muslims, because he wants to help Israel.

uneducated canadians like the 'proud boys' fall for it too

There is not much difference if you are a nigger from andaluzia or murcia. A Galician or a northern portuguese has nothing to do with you.

Had there been no commie subbuman revolt, there wouldn't be any Russian involvement in the WWII. Stalin killed more ethnic Russians than you can imagine. Back to leftypol

Most Russians didn't want to fight - they were forced to

Must be a Spaniard.

see a lot of NU in that crowd

>Of course not they had darker hair and that isn't because they mixed with anyone it's how we evolved in southern Europe

>Ezra Levant's shills to make people hate muslims, because he wants to help Israel.
People should hate muslims. You should rephrase that as, uses muslims as scapegoats when kikes should be subjected to their hate as well.

Yeah. So a bootleg tier creation that is blatantly wrong. Le Pen was never anything like Clinton.

Dude I am from galicia que pasa meu irmao we are true arabs too stop lying zero difference bettween the north and the south you are deluded we are arabs and any european would laugh at you if you pretended to be anything else.

Problem is you are manlets too manlets and arabs therefore you suck for practically everything that's why women threat you like dogs because thats what you are for european women (men)

Is there anything harder on the eyes than Lauren Southern.. Shit.

He definitely looks like one. And like a dark one, damn.

I'm not saying who should hate who. I'm just pointing out what Lauren Southern is doing, whether she realizes it or not. She is propaganda for Israel - nothing more nothing less.

My only value judgement is why would they choose some nearly retarded woman for this task? It is some 3D chess to be sure.

french youth voted 44% for Le Pen and that awakening will continue.

>A group of pittbulls rip your throat out
>Look how superior pittbulls are!

Shut up Ivan you are not white. you are of mongolid origin fuck you.

did they take turns on her?

this

why would you want to associate to inferior people ?

Can't believe I fell for your obvious bait. btw not a manlet I am 186

The iberian peninsula is 100% african. Not a single drop of european blood.

Calm down

Who let the fucking cocked-eyed slack-jawed mouth-breathing vodka drinking Ruskies in the thread? Goddamn Albanians and Gypsies are more respectable than these scum.

Nobody is/was european but we true europeans wuz everything

They're all white, at least by french standards. French people can be swarthy like most Mediterranean people. The only one that MIGHT be non-white is the guy on the left, but even then, I think he's likely still white.

You should unironically consider suicide, weakling.

Who said I don't?

Kek stupid nigger. Mongols never lived in Russia to begin with. All non-Euro admixture in Russia is Finnic. Same one like in Scandinavia

plastic nationalist

hes a known shitposter , i believe he is friends with the albanian supremacist

It's literally the Overwatch symbol but with black on gold instead of gold on black.

Coal burned probably getting blacked by a pack of somali rapefugees

Bitch is like 21 she'll grow out of the ancap shit.

No man. You are asian. Embrace your beautiful heritage.

she's a reddit figurehead

At least she won't get raped by a pack of rats like your mother. Which is good, having a children like you must be a pain in the ass for a rat.

You are truly dumb Ivan

Even from his early days in WW1 and a bit after that Hitler wrote about his intense hate for Jews and Slavs in Eastern Europe.

Do NOT forget, that Lebensraum called for the undisputed genocide of Slavs. While the Jews got a chance to leave for Madagascar or the US (which they've refused), the Nazis ordered all troops to genocide Slavs and colonize their lands.

WW2 was good for Soviets, and so was Stalin. Because at the end of the war, the US and Soviet Union emerged as the only victors and world-superpowers.

Asian > niggers

And that bitch looks like a lot of Norwegians, Russians and Finns look