Le Pen Post Mortem: what went right? Wrong?

I want you to rip me apart, find the holes in my thinking and expose them.
1. 11 million people vs 18 million, is not a thundering loss. That is pretty amazing for someone that was called everything to the left of Hitler. I am proud of her showing.
2. The Debates, Jesus Christ here minister of finance and economy said it so much better the morning after her performance. She should have made fun of him. Straight up. He is a long nosed, son of artistocrats who worked for a very short time because his school connections brought him the the Rothschilds back and he married a 20+ year his senior ugly woman. She could have leveraged that. To ridicule your opponent will get you much further than addressing his point.
3.En March had so much money. They rented the fucking Lourve! All the globalist got a piece of that ass. En March doesn't even have a bullpen of loyal party officials or canidates because they just made it up. 40k applicants to be their candidates
4. She was not Trump. He was closer to Trump. Marine, to some extent is a known quantity, she comes with the post WWII anti-fascist, Daddy issues and anti-EU baggage. Macron did not have this issues. He was a black slate on which the electorate could, to some extent, write what they wish upon him. This is inline with the Trump. She was the crone. He was the virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNGDCBJWVxY
reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN18314E
cnbc.com/2017/05/04/macron-win-stocks-markets.html
ft.com/content/14b558da-284c-11e7-bc4b-5528796fe35c
theguardian.com/business/live/2017/apr/24/euro-rallies-shares-market-france-election-macron-eurozone-business-live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5.the platform of the FN is based on the electorate being cognizant of the trade issues that have resulted fro the EU. France has shifted from a net exporter to a net importer. This doesn't seem to be extremely important however, of the rate of consumption goes up and people move out of production based employment, they will have a different understanding of their money. The EURO provides buying power, this is in line with the needs of a consumer based electorate. The movement to employ and interior and exterior monetary system as proposed by the FN, carries with it benefits for producers and those employed in production. They can uses currency differentials to export goods to specific markets and turn a profit on the currency fluxes. The EURO empowers the consumer, but not the producer in late stage capitalistic societies. But, if you are employed in design, finance or Sergio's you don't give a shit because you are worried about buying power, not exporting.
6. Media coverage. The media in France is controlled by people that know, like or went to school with Macron. Le Pen coined have ran against the media, but she did not. Running against the media works in American because the argument has been made that there is media bias. I am unsure if the same is true in France, but she could have run against it.

7.Hollande. For reasons, the French hate Hollande. Maybe he lacks style...but, the connection between Hollande and Macron is palpable and should have been pounded on. Alll of the gaffs, mistakes and unpopular dealings of Hollande should have been an albatross aroubd Marcons neck. FN should have hit him hard on this.
8. Rural versus Urban voters. Frances balance of rural to urban voters does not have the countervailing force of the electoral college. That means that as Iran voters get more inured into global culture, they cannot be motivated by nationalism.

Looks like you need to spell check this.
5/7 this is some serious effort posting

You are correct, In the last point it says Iran, and it should say Urban. Also, there is an around that is spelled wrong. But, do you see any issues with the reasoning? The points?

our memes were in ENGLISH you dumb fucks. They speak French in France.

Holy shit. This is pretty clear. Is it just her? Is it that she just has bad stars? What the fuck?!

>what went Wrong?

Le Pepe just managed to garner a measly 12% new vote in second round where Macaroon attracted a whooping 42% new votes...Game Over

>US President shilled for her
But he didn't

Yeah meming in France is hard and people just get their news on tv

Most of the memes were in English, and they did not have French sensibilities.

Wow. What a world! The penetration for Facebook and twitter must be low:
Here are my thoughts on the operation:
This. The operation was a echo chamber. The beach heads were not established correctly. The heavily defended twitter front was amply barraged but out salvos were mostly hitting our forces.
1. Establish socks now, lurk with them what is the next target? 2018 midterms? Pick a few battleground states.
2. The French use Facebook, and possibly many other population. Penetration will be minimal if the platforms penetration is also low among the population. Check rates of user ship.
3. The memes were 50% in English. This was a major hinderance. Use google translate.
4. The memes were targeted from an American sensibility, the French are more goofy, look at there cartoons. They were pleading to have Marcon be Hollande's little lad, only like 3-4 memes had this and they were French cartoons.
5. The echo chamber was too tight. Retweets and tweets are fine, however the meat of the action is the replies sections. There is a place to have your words be carried by the initial tweet. If something has 1000 retweets, you need to be tacking on the message there

France is full of non-whites

Op brings up Hollande. Do the French really hate him?

I did not consider how many non whites there actually might be in France now. They could be a real force if they vote as a block.

The youth vote was near split. What this indicates is that the next Hitler is coming. And he will rise in France.

Spawn of a Jewish Mossad agent, people aren't retarded

Have you seen the numbers, was it the FN got the youth? And Macron got the boomers and the muzzies/mystery meats

Nothing went right; and that's what's wrong.

Le Pen?
I want to see the proofs. I am not disagreeing, just after the heart of the issue.

>94051▶
>File: 1494209921952.png (671 KB, 1452x1937)
youtube.com/watch?v=gNGDCBJWVxY

Le Pen Can encore gagner Voici comment

Le Pen Can Still Win Here's How

This. Who the duck is this Macron guy anyway. Came outta nowhere. Globalist to the core and a granny fucker. Seriously his looks like a cave woman. Pic related.

feel le burn

Your Adderall dose might be too high. I don't think anyone is worried about slight of hand tricks to steal the election, it's just interesting.

Why did he run through that hall?
It was so fucking weird.

It's a damn woman. That's what went wrong. With all the heeing and hawing people do, it's never going to change the fact that NOBODY wants a female leader.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-stocks-idUSKBN18314E
cnbc.com/2017/05/04/macron-win-stocks-markets.html
ft.com/content/14b558da-284c-11e7-bc4b-5528796fe35c
theguardian.com/business/live/2017/apr/24/euro-rallies-shares-market-france-election-macron-eurozone-business-live

>Good goys flood yourself with muslims we will reward your economy.
>If you don't allow yourselves to be raped to death we will crash your economy

Do the kikes even try to hide it any more?

100 views now dude.
Thanks my wife was sleeping.

s-sorry :(

what is it like to be close to human being of the opposite sex?

Germany? Croatia?
I understand the sentiment, but does it hold true?

German's don't vote for the Chancellor. Merkel is not NOT democratically elected.

No one cares about Croatia..

I watched it translated on France 24 English, but I thought Le Pen sucked in the debate. Even if you disagreed with him, Macron come off as the smarter of the two.
In that sense, it's kind of a desirable out come for Sup Forums. The data loaded analytical man beat out the woman running a campaign of emotional discontent.

My question is, did the French vote Macron over his centrism or his EU stance?
Or was the election rigged?

It's 100% true. Nobody wants to be the one to say it publically but everyone's thinking it.

Then why does Germany keep re-electing Merkel

This is true. Same with May being put in. It's funny then that euros like to talk shit about the Electoral College not being democratic enough.

She did not even wake up, but you scared the shit out of me.
It's nice. She smells good and feels real nice when she shaves her legs. She runs the house pretty well. Her farts are hilarious and her eyes sparkle when she talks to our children. We laugh a lot.
Sort yourself out, you deserve someone. If you are a 75%, be stoked with a 75%

She is a Statist. Economic policies have the same affect as letting sandniggers run wild, both ruin civilization and actual progress.

She did the best of any FN candidate ever, beating her father by a wide margin.

The important point is that they not get discouraged. The situation the globalists have created and are perpetuating in France is inherently unstable. There will be more elections.

I thought married couples smelled the same because the bacteria on their bodies intermixed along with the two people?

The problem is pretty simple: France is a microcosm of THE problem with western civilization: The sheer split between Urban and Rural whites.

Outside of Paris, France might almost pass for a decent country, but Paris itself is a cancer on the entire nation. A gyre of "progressive" legislation whose only function, practically, has been to breed a complacent, whiny, unproductive class of dependents who will riot over their 3 day workweek being extended by four hours, but not over sandniggers with trucks butchering their people in the street.

France is proof that Social Welfare is undesirable, no matter how well your country can afford it. The problem isn't that it costs too much money or ruins the economy--forget that. The problem is that it breeds pussies who only care about continuing the gravy train, and if the people promising that train want a shitskin apocalypse, than that's fine with them.

Only later in life will these sterile, whiny slothful milksops realize the gravity of the mistake they made, if they are ever able to separate themselves from the stupidity of their prior decisions. More likely, when Paris looks like Detroit, they will make excuses. When Bourdeux turns into Compton, they will make excuses. When Nis turns into Oakland, they will make excuses. They will move away to the suburbs or to white enclaves and gated communities, and France will simply have become America. The culture of the major cities will die out, and separated from their heritage the remaining "French" will rapidly adopt the prepackaged consumer culture that infected the American suburbia like good little drones, and will spend the rest of their lives working service industry jobs as the swarming sandnigger army gradually overtakes the homeland their people fought for millennia to defend against the Romans, the Cartheginians, the Huns, the Germans, and more.

The Gallic race will pass silently from the history books, snuffed out by their own hubris.

The older I get, the more I move away from anti-statist thought. I understand the argument, and maybe in a land of peers, I would be an anarchist, but until then...

Fug
Now I feel depressed

Bienvenue in Babel?

*sigh*, I just closed that window too

Le Pen:

>She has also relaxed some political positions of the party, advocating for civil unions for same-sex couples instead of her party's previous opposition to legal recognition of same-sex partnerships, accepting unconditional abortion and withdrawing the death penalty from her platform

>Since 2009, she has been in a relationship with Louis Aliot, who is of ethnic French Pied-Noir and Algerian Jewish heritage

Her niece, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, which you may recognize - she is the one who is tied into the FN and she is the daughter of a Jew
>Daughter of Roger Auque
>his mother, whose maiden name was Baudry, was a French Communist
>This daughter, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, elected deputy in 2012 to the FN, was born out of wedlock
>Auque was arrested by Hezbollah in January 1987 after being suspected of espionage activity on behalf of the Israelis

What went wrong is you can't save those who do not wish to be saved. Didn't Varg just do a video about this?

I know it fucking sucks, but the truth is we can't save all of the French, or all of the English, and so on. We must focus on salvaging what we can by taking only the hardy and live-loving.

There are always exceptions that prove the rule. Marine is one. Margaret Thatcher was another.

>a country based on 2000 years of Christian values
Lmao more like Islamic today

how is she so perfect

>what went right
She held onto her base. That shows staying power.

>what went wrong
Not enough people. Elections can't be won with twitter memes alone. The US election had us participating at all levels: online, financially and in person. A French version of r/the_Donald would be a necessary bridgehead and interface.

And as mentioned, the obvious and as mentioned, the subtle. We all know how garbled Google translate can be. But even perfect translation they will know what is foreign. The ideas and concepts will feel foreign. At the end of the day, only the French themselves can do what is necessary to win. The rest of us are little more than cheerleaders. And this goes for all non-English European elections.

I have been tweeting about this. How as France become
More of a multi culti space it will become a shorty america. Glad someone else caught that in the ethers.

i just want to come on her face

Being anti-statist has nothing to do with anarchy. The degree of force should be weighed in favor of economic freedom and a sensible social contract. Government is a necessary "evil", but that evil must be kept in check.

>took politics as a hobby

fucking leaf i swear you need to get cancer . macaroni was minister for hollande

me too.

Fug. Marion! They always said the Devil would be attractive.
Thanks!
Thanks, controlled opposition? Jeez, it's starting to point that way.'
There economic minister that spoke in France 24 the morning after the debate seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders. Do the women run FN?

This.
Thanks. It is clear that we cannot be the vanguard for everything, but we need to facilitate these causes more effectively.

Double trips of truth.

Hands off my French waifu

will it never end.

Yes and I watched it. The argument against nationalist movements and toward a tribal identification. I think it makes a great deal of sense, however I don't know if it makes sense for the States and it counter signals white solidarity across borders. Who will held the Sudlanders? Only Netherlanders?

Fuck this board. It makes it so hard to deal with my colleagues at work. I have to not make the echoey voice at them, but there is one that games the entire company everyday. 1:45 on fridays he has convinced the boss that he has to leave because of Shabbot.

i put this in another thread but here you go,

her party is anti-EU. this is a big problem. the EU is credited with a 70-year-long streak of peace among european nations. that's probably important to oldfags who remember being overrun by german tanks and mass rapes at the hands of both german and US soldiers.

a truck attack and some migrant rapists is hardly worth the notice of someone who was directly touched by the deadliest war in human history, i.e. mom was raped, dad was killed. and this is the demographic that le pen just got absolutely slaughtered with.

the race realism angle also falls somewhat flat with this particular demographic, since they faced so many war atrocities at the hands of whites, again, just part of war, but it is what it is. even the ones that still understand that whites are superior will disagree about to what degree they are superior.

she only came close to winning with the impressionable newfags, for whom ww2 is little more than black and white photos, who unironically believe every "redpill" they read online, and who can be convinced they need "change" despite having less than a decade of career experience.

also, we needed better memes