Poland i dissapoint

What the fuck is that, poles? Weren't you the saviours of the white race? Burn it, immediatly.

poles are just useless fags.

In the picture you see roughly 1/4 of Poland's muslims.

>1/4
are there thousands of them inside the "church"?

If there were then that would be all our muslims in one picture.

a french says this? today? lol eat a thousand dicks.

still, it has no place in european land.

frenchie fags proved they're the definition of mudslime cuckholdery today btfo

They're the positivel type of muslims. They don't kill other people, they live in their own village, and they don't disturb anyone, while living peacefully and quietly.

#FakeNews

The muslims depicted are direct descendants of brave warriors who fought the Turkish menace along Jan III Sobieski.
They've earned the right to live here.

yes, "religion of piece", we've heard that story already. come on, poles gonna tell me about "positive muslims". there aren't such.
>Jan III Sobieski
yes, praise the shill who let sand niggers into your country.

>talking shit about Sobieski
How dare you. This beautiful sarmatian hero had nothing but our best interest in mind.

>best interest
yes, having arab building mosques on european soil is in the best interest of polacks. why do you defend him? you know that he fucked up. at least in this situation with sandniggers.

Cuckolding is based as long as its Polish cuckolding. Such is a nature of cwel

Why are the muslims so white?

those are polacks. can't think of any non-shitskin mudslimes.

WTF am I looking at?

polish minaret

>fair skin =/= White European
Lipka subhumans are not White

I got that, what are the people outside doing? Protesting? Celebrating? Islaming?

>fair skin
so russians are not white, in your opinion?
islaming, i guess

Eh, they're white so whatever.

Russians are Scandinavia tier White, Bohemius

>they're white so whatever
don't fall for that so easily

so polacks are not white by your standarts? what the fuck is lipka?

Lipka tatars you urban retard

>urban retard
>tatars
why the fuck should i know about some diaspora? aren't russians mixed with those or something? do they look like turks or arabs, or are they like those chechen guys?

>starts a thread about them
>posts this "why the fuck should i know about some diaspora?"

After posting this
Low energy troll or schizophrenic with short memory span?

I don't care what religion white people follow as long as they keep it to themselves.

i typed "mosques in poland" and found that one. the guys in the picture were white mostly, so i assumed they were polacks.
>Low energy troll or schizophrenic with short memory span
i don't get if those are arabs or some goat fuckers from caucasus. i'm not an expert on these, mark. i saw that grill from eurovision and she was tartar or something, and appeared arabic-looking to me.

So you are undereducated? Yet you post about shit?

Subhuman behavior

> Weren't you the saviours of the white race?

this is the only thing that will save the white race.

>undereducated
what kind of education do i need to have, for defending m*sques? fact is fact: there are mudslime pigs living in poland and they need to be gassed. i didn't say i was educated on some muzzie tribe, the thread is not about them, Boris.

forgot pic

Poland has been multikulti for ages.
Deal with it.

wtf is that even?

That's literally the only group of mudshits in Poland until very recently.
>not knowing of the first massive migration brought by (((Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth))) in 1580-1680s

Way to prove my point Josef Piłcwelski

I don t know if you can count Jews, Germans, other slavs and a handful of lipkas as multicultural in modern sense

These Turkic people were fighting alogside us, are Polonised mostly, some of them contributed a lot to society. Henryk Sienkiewicz was one of the most important writers in Poland, and he was one of them. Literally the type of muslims which would be offed by real muslims.

I really hate the influence we are having on Poland

I am fine with Germany dying but this goes too far.

Commonwealth has to return.

>that flag
>us
stop washing brit's toilets and go back to poland, grzegorz.

Dmowski is rolling in his grave.
>cwelposting
>in 2017

are you a pole under a ruskie flag or a poleboo?

YES.
200,000-500,000 subhuman Tatar diaspora

Several cases of betrayal
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

they need to be removed.
i've red, that their republic is in russian territory. how many of those are in moscow?

Vlad Putin is a lying piece trash. And Russians are subservient crossbreeds with the Mongoloids.

Oh hell fucking no. One of you slavs needs to get on this ASAP.

He's a retard that always posts about Lipka Tatars and calls everybody cwel. Has some weird obsession with this.

>crossbreeds with the Mongoloids.
Another Polish created lie. You see, mongols never lived in Russia. Lipka tatars on the other hand lived in Poland.

Maybe those shitskin did something to him. I wouldn't be surprised, honestly.

Am I lying?
Kek, you literally do the same, Bohemius. Showing Polish idiots flaws of their "uncucked" country.

Yes, but at least i want to help them. We share the same culture.

KEK!!!! They live there now, and they OUTBREED you.

Polish and Bohemian cultures are anti-thesis of each other. Being an undereducated idiot you probably have a habit of posting shit without knowing anything about it. Although I suspect you are a fucking Ukrainian or tatar subhuman yourself.

Poles' don't want to be helped. In their mentality Poland can't ever do wrong. Cuckolding is based a long as it's Polish

That is false too. Mongoloid tribes die off in their reservations. It's Iranic Semites that breed a lot

LMFAO!!!!! That's where you're dying on that reserve of yours between Poland and fucking Ural Mt. But keep it up! Those sandnigs in the South and chinks in Sakha won't be as dumb as you to start wars with all same race countries you border with.

It's our polish tatars. They are polish muslims, that eat pork and drink vodka. They are like 1k of them total in whole country.

Funny thing that these shitskins in Caucasus hate each other more than anything. They don't have "non-whites of Russian united" movement. They do love killing each other.

Ethnic Russians can exterminate, deport or just put minorities against each other. No one will do a thing against a nuclear nation

>We are barbarians that blackmail everyone with their nukes and behave worse than shitskins, but when we are getting called out suddenly we are good boys that dindunuffin and are always blamed for things.

Educate me then, Ivan, what's exactly different about our cultures? We are less religious and nationalistic, but you could still find people like that.
>I suspect you are a fucking Ukrainian or tatar subhuman yourself.
Wow, you are seriously retarded. I could understand Ukrainian, but tatar? I don't even know how they look, dumbass.
>1k
But that rusak said there are up to 500 thousands of them! Who should i believe?

>Who should i believe?
Oficial census is a good start.
1,916 (2011 census)
Granted i was bit off... he went to the fucking moon... just like with all his bullshit statements.

Non-whites are subhumans and should he treated as such
There USED to be 500k of them. Where do you think they disappeared?
>Czech Republic and Poland are similar
Non-Czech confirmed

What a fucking idiot.

>Non-whites are subhumans and should he treated as such
Most of Russia in not white...

artificial womb growing a sheep

What a dumb fag........
Nukes don't work against outbreeding! You will die out like everyone else, sometime shortly after Sweden. There's more hope for Poland, Czechs, Slovakia, and Bulgaria, than for ruskies. You are just a buffer reserve between them and the chinks/sandnigs.

ukrainians are the actual sarmatians, sorry about that pshekbro

Only 30%
Literally Amerishart tier intelligence or Sup Forums tier trolling. Honorary subhuman
Bulgarians are literally a foreign species and what can they do? There is not shitskin unity to do anything. All Russian nationalists need to do - storm Kremlin. Nuclear case and prospect to globally exterminate the inferior races is open

>You are just a buffer reserve between them and the chinks/sandnigs.
That's possibly the first time in history someone called Russia buffer state for Poland.

Mongoloid calls me a subhuman, noice. Don't forget guys, literally any mudslime pig could post under russian flag, after all most of the russia is not white.

It's all building up to that, and I've got a gift of prophecy.

>mongoloid
To your Polish colleagues. Ask them where 200-500k of lipkas evaporated? Could it be the gene pool

Uneducated subhuman

It's Lipka Tatars. Same as in Lithuania Czechbro

pooland a shit

like every other east yuropean subhuman ridden shithole.

this place needs ethnic cleansing, from east germany all the way to moscow

Slavic scummy elements can be used to make an army of conscripts to drive out Meds and Balkanshits from Europe and then clean the West from cucks

I don't really mind if they don't kill anybody and live in peace. A lot of Muslims are given a bad name due to extremists but many are pretty okay people and don't go all crazy about dirty kuffar and try to kill others. They also have good food.
It's none of my business unless there's propaganda pushing it by outside globalist forces and immigrating these people here.

>Dat moustache

it does, these guys are tatars they have been here since forever, they are more patriotic than half of the Poles. Also they have their own version of Islam.

>arab
they aren't fucking arabs they are chinks

>the media is basically cartoon supervillain tier from the powerpuff girls right now
>france STILL can't do shit about it
TOP kek

I want you to know frace's fate was sealed when you put some woman up to be your savior. LMAO you cannot write a better script.

That mosque is like 600 years old.

>muslims
>positive

pick one

1/4 + 1/4 = 1 whole.

Jesus Christ Poland.

But they still read the same Quran.

are these lipka tatars?

Yea, nobody here calls em that tho. They are polish tatars, that's how they call themselves here.

>If there were then that would be all our muslims in one picture.

Serious Question.

Why do Poles seem like they all have mild autism or anger issues?

Yes, that actor Charles Bronson was one of them.

so, what are you saying? charles bronson was a muzzie?

No, he was Roman Catholic, but his father was from a noble family originating from Lipka Tatars living in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania

Drinking very strong beer.

that's a relief. jeez, like, i'm not gay, but i would definetely let charles bronson fuck me, if he was alive. sigh.

wut!!! since when have Turks lived in Poland?????

Since the 14th century, there is about 1900 Polish Tatars today.

>what is taqiya

so, tartars are making kebabs instead of turks, huh?