Why do Americans love circumcision so much? Why do they think it is totally fine to mutilate babies?

Why do Americans love circumcision so much? Why do they think it is totally fine to mutilate babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-male-genital-mutilation-infant-circumcision-illegal
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
noharmm.org/docswords.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let me save you all the trouble...

Because the Jews control this country

You're retarded if you think that kind of shit works. You have to reply to 'reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight' posts, it can't be deflected.

Now, reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight, no exceptions.

uhhh no sir...
black magick frog counters ur mum will die posts
it's in the rules pleb

Too bad.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-male-genital-mutilation-infant-circumcision-illegal

Sign the petition please.

>Why do Americans love circumcision so much? Why do they think it is totally fine to mutilate babies?

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

noharmm.org/docswords.htm

Fuck you I want my mom to live

PLEASE SIGN THIS

this shit is out of control

(You)

i was circumcised as an infant, seeing non-circumcised dicks makes me so grateful my parents did it

A Jewish doctor named Abraham Wolbarst.

Depends on how much was cut. Am not a Jew but a Christian and was circumcised a little bit. Dick looks way better than it would have if it was uncircumcised.

you fucking cunt

Good doggo :)

Fuck you and end yourself.

I hope all those who support it for religious reasons also follow galations 5:12

>tfw circumcised at age 13
it hurt so much

fags don't know about danger dog, the fucking OG

Ok

In high school, all my friends were Christians and circumcised and they all laughed at my dick.. I just kek'd and called them Schlomo.

I totally get why Europe hates us

Because my cock looks awesome now.

Circumcision is great.

You wouldn't if you knew what you were missing.

>be hard
>literally looks the exact same as a circumcised but have all the extra skin and nerves

How retarded do cutfags have to be to legit think getting cut is good?

I don't care if foreskin made you cum as soon as you touched it, im fucking glad i don't have a gross smelly anteater cock.

damn

w

> pull foreskin back
> wash dick
> now looks better (protected glands), doesn't smell and feels better

Wooooow that was hard.

>I don't care if foreskin made you cum as soon as you touched it
It doesn't work like that. Intact gives you more control because you have a lot more awareness.

>gross smelly anteater cock
Looks like it fucked your head up pretty badly too.

I love seeing cutfag vs uncutfag debates

The uncutfag can walk into a hospital right now and get cut should he desire (for whatever odd reason)

The cutfag can... ?

Great debate