POST PUNK/INDIE/NEW WAVE IS PRO WHITE

The Smiths, The Cure, Depeche Mode, etc..

Morrissey is red pilled.
Lots of minor chords.
Talks about very white issues.
Leave your opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuPobL0PR2I
youtube.com/watch?v=_hCjhXphpTM
youtube.com/watch?v=F7MHlSjJN4M
youtu.be/DCfp56X-D6c
youtu.be/7TrpLGqVk9w
youtu.be/cUkBujaUu-M
youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I listened to Meat Is Murder earlier today.

>hang the dj hang the dj hang the dj
/ourfag/

When I was younger, all I listened to was rap but now I have slowly gotten into The Smiths and I truly have connected with them.

Don't only slutty highschoolers listen to the Smiths to make them feel unique?

Ian Curtis was also pretty redpilled.

Johnny Marr is one of my fav guitar players all-time. Jimmy Page will always be #1 for me.

>CUNSERVUHTISM IS THA NEW COUNTAH CULTAH

Joking aside The Ramones were Republicans and Johnny Rotten supports Brexit.

women only pretend to like punk/alternative rock so they can act like she's not like the other girls

Depeche Mode recently went the way of the SJW. They recently released a statement regarding their distaste for the current administration and how they will make music about it.

Depeche Mode is fucking garbage

And Skrewdriver's Boots & Braces and Voice of Britain are some of the best punk ever

I can agree with this.

Smiths are best band
For all his criticism of English society he always did so as an unrepentant nationalist

this is now RAC/oi! thread

youtube.com/watch?v=LuPobL0PR2I

youtube.com/watch?v=_hCjhXphpTM

youtube.com/watch?v=F7MHlSjJN4M

This leaf gets it.

They also have an offensively solid discography, filled with more absolute classics than any other brit band this side of 1970.

Ian was like the anti Cobain, both in that he made good music and also had a somewhat understandable reason to kill himself instead of just being a junkie homo.

LMAO

Are Minor chords white power chords now? Did we meme that into existence too?

Favorite band. The Smiths were really, really fucking good musicians.

True but blacks really have no "issues" because they have no internal lives. It's literally all "muh dick" and shiny objects period.

They don't write love songs or experience self doubt or existential angst any more than an alley cat does

Minor chords reflect introspection and power. Lame major power chords, like ACDC and hard rock are gay. Real European blood lines are reinvigorated via minor chords.

Country is the music for white people by the way. Only based aspect of popular culture, although (((they've))) definitely started digging their hooks into that now too. You hear nigger slang on country radio and songs by women about being shameless whores.

Still, there is identifiable christian and decent streak in it, plus inplied love of white (aka: traditional) America

Diminished Triad chords confirmed as the ultimate sound of white supremacy!

Still it's used in a silly way ie: spencer and depeche mode (great guy, not a musician). Minor chords mean nothing without majors/cannot be talked about in terms of quantity=good thing

>when you're half white but this is all you listen to
can i sit at this lunch table?

What's the difference between a goth girl and a goth guy? About 300 pounds.

>pro-white
>not that they are just a buncha white brits talking about white brit shit

I'm glad some people on Sup Forums can still appreciate Led Zeppelin. Sometimes it's a pain the browse Sup Forums as hipsters gey autistic over music becuase they are popular.

So /ourguys/ are Dave Mustine, Jonny Rotten and Morrisey?

sage

youtu.be/DCfp56X-D6c

Sabbath > Zeppelin. Still appreciate LZ though.

Skinhead music is the best, best music to fight the Communist EU and JOG Federal Reserve Rothschild banking dynasty, big top Rothschild fears the lowly skinhead Aryan the most.

youtu.be/7TrpLGqVk9w
youtu.be/cUkBujaUu-M

I found The Smiths after breaking up with a girl and it really hit me. Even if Morrissey was singing about guys, it was how I felt about girls. Drove home that love is love no matter if it's gay or straight. And of is whiny spergy heartache.

>DM
>redpilled

The band that made this song eh
youtube.com/watch?v=MzGnX-MbYE4

I like them a lot but conservative/fashy they are not.

Morrissey - nationalist at least
The Cure- no clue

/bant/ is /s4s/ with flags. This thread doesn't belong there.

Not sure where you saw that. Their new album just came out and they said the songs were written about how the world is a mess, but that they were written in 2015 and not about Trump per se.

Animal collective is redpilled.

Well at least panda bear is.

Avey was blackpilled and took the blue pill to survive.

But if you're looking for something that strengthens your spirit and gives you wisdom, they're you're guys.

animal collective is great. Very abstract music for the european brain.

>Animal collective is redpilled.
>Well at least panda bear is.
sauce?

This pleases me if true