Once more

>Red - Jewish controlled zombie-states
>Blue - True Aryan Countries - Hope of the world

Can't believe you still doing this barbaric tradition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OVC8HhRt10U
youtu.be/Dzs-09Of99I
circumcision.org/femalesex.htm
aftenposten.no/norge/politikk/Frp-vil-forby-omskjaring-av-guttebarn-Les-alle-vedtakene-her-620654b.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
cirp.org/library/cultural/maimonides/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
youtube.com/watch?v=P6ofS4Cx2_8
strawpoll.me/12907560
euromind.global/brian-d-earp-and-rebecca-steinfeld/?lang=en
thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised
cirp.org/library/history/darby4/
circumstitions.com/Stitions&refs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>France
>Not isrealli occupied territroy
Its like you're retarded

>mfw i make her eat my smegma

wtf anglos

just think about it

Uncut feels better

Do Americans really get circumcised that often?

>20-80 percent
who in the FUCK made this map
get OUT

Jewish Rabbis Infect 14 Babies with Herpes

youtu.be/OVC8HhRt10U

Prevalence varies from state to state. IIRC Nevada has something like 10% of boys circumcised before leaving the hospital, currently.

West Virginia is closer to 90%.

>south america

>uncut
>feels
Good one.

Uh, the majority of the penis's fine touch sensitive nerve endings (like Meissner corpuscles, not pain sensors) are in the foreskin.

Literally 95% of the penises I've seen in real life are cut.

Rabbi explains why he sucks baby penises

youtu.be/Dzs-09Of99I

circumcision.org/femalesex.htm

WTF I AM WHITE NOW

>europe
>hope of the world
have another bottle of Smirnoff you drunk Bolshevik cunt

So you have seen at least 20 in real life?

A political party in Norway wants to ban male circumsision. Jews and arabs are raging.

aftenposten.no/norge/politikk/Frp-vil-forby-omskjaring-av-guttebarn-Les-alle-vedtakene-her-620654b.html

check this one out

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947

In light of this, it is quite remarkable that hundreds of years ago, Maimonides himself plainly stated that the purpose of male circumcision was to decrease sexual pleasure not just for the circumcised man, but also for his partners.

>Similarly with regard to circumcision, one of the reasons for it is, in my opinion, the wish to bring about a decrease in sexual intercourse and a weakening of the organ in question, so that this activity be diminished and the organ be in as quiet a state as possible. It has been thought that circumcision perfects what is defective congenitally. This gave the possibility to everyone to raise an objection and to say: How can natural things be defective so that they need to be perfected from outside, all the more because we know how useful the foreskin is for that member? In fact this commandment has not been prescribed with a view to perfecting what is defective congenitally, but to perfecting what is defective morally. The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision. None of the activities necessary for the preservation of the individual is harmed thereby, nor is procreation rendered impossible, but violent concupiscence and lust that goes beyond what is needed are diminished. The fact that circumcision weakens the faculty of sexual excitement and sometimes perhaps diminishes the pleasure is indubitable. For if at birth this member has been made to bleed and has had its covering taken away from it, it must indubitably be weakened. The Sages, may their memory be blessed, have explicitly stated: It is hard for a woman with whom an uncircumcised man has had sexual intercourse to separate from him. In my opinion this is the strongest of the reasons for circumcision.

cirp.org/library/cultural/maimonides/

>>Red - Jewish controlled zombie-states
But the Jews do it to themselves so how bad can it be?
Or is the idea that they can hide that they are Jewish easier when everyone is circumcised?
I know the original reason was puritans wanting you to masturbate less but what is the modern reason to do it? Has it just become standard in some places?

Uncut is much better.

99% of circumcisions don't involve a god damn rabbi suckin the dick, my son's pediatrician did his at the doctor office

>mexico is now white
>argentina is now white
>india is now white
>serbia is now black

really? really nigger?

But 100% of circumcisions (other than maybe some obscure and rare "symbolic" forms) involve the ablation of primary erogenous tissue.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

tfw when your penis suddenly makes you white

cool

Yes, it's true. Circumcision takes away a lot of pleasure out of sex for both partners.

At least we get to last a bit longer in bed

vodka is epic beverage anyway kkkk

>they can hide that they are Jewish easier when everyone is circumcised?

>Making it more pleasurable to be a degenerate
>Good
Choose one

thats not true, its actually the cause for premature ejaculation in most men. its right in the informed consent guidelines they only make our parents sign.

do jewed dicks need constant cleaning?

My husband isn't circumcised, and we're definitely not degenerates.

Seriously why do they do it?
Are the Jews collecting the foreskins and making an elixir of life or some shit?

Also
>No mooslimes
>No feminism
>Most people are anti gay except for the top 2 largest cities
>85% Catholic
>We have master race minority of Mennonites fucking everywhere up north
>No blacks
>No terrorism

are you fucking kidding me man? you seriously care more what some bitch thinks while fucking than to have more feeling when fucking some bitch?
absolute cuck

I wish it worked that way.

Imagine a first world asia and south america with billions of white aryan demigods.

Im glad my parents didnt have me circumscribed. However my forskin looks like an anteater and I have a problem with chronic masturbation because it feelz so good.

Seems legit

mexico aryan? okay...

>Implying acting like a degenerate is something good
Kill yourself
Being uncut doesn't mean that you will be a degenerate but it makes it more pleasure to do so

Seems we're enemies now, Ibrahim

I only know one circumcised person my age (20), not very popular here.
Same with religion

Why were all the Anglo countries red except UK?
Start cutting your dicks, you limey cunts.

It's over 90% here at least. We had some crazy Puritan named Kellogg who invented high sugar breakfast cereal to lower American testosterone and introduced circumcision in America in an effort to prevent masturbation.

Cheer up, user, at least you won't get smegma in your mutilated cock.

>0-20
>20-80
>80-100

who the fuck made this retarded infograph

dunno, sorry

cloned body part replacements WHEN?

>Mexico aryan country
>Mexico hope of anything
wew lad

>Mutilated
Only uncutfags with narscism would call it this

I really doubt that many africam countries have so much circumcision

The UK abandoned routine circumcision decades ago. It never got as huge there as it did in the US, but IIRC it was up to something like 30% before it went down.

Richard Dawkins is one Brit I know of who was circumcised as a baby (he's now against it after doing the research).

youtube.com/watch?v=P6ofS4Cx2_8

inb4 FEDORAFEDORA XDXD. I'm not a giant Dawkins fanboy, don't agree with him on everything, and I'm not even much of an atheist. I'm just giving an example.

Not really. They do keep cleaner a bit easier

That's just in some states, like Michigan and West Virginia. Maybe Hawaii too.

Overall I don't think the prevalence of neonatal circumcision in the US in 2017 is anywhere near 90%.

Saint Paul called it mutilation

wtf did you read? whats wrong you didnt get hugged enough by your mom?
itll be alright
but you need to stop defending mutilation.
its the current year

Not true. I'm cut, and I never used lube to whack it.

I'm cut and I call it mutilation. It IS mutilation.

It's strapping or holding down a baby, penetrating his penis with a blunt object (or a fingernail in the case of traditional bris mila) and cutting off muscle, blood vessels, and nerve endings--about half the "skin" (I use that term in a general sense--most of the foreskin isn't true skin but rather muscle and mucosa--it's only the outer part that's skin) of the penis.

It's not a 'little snip'.

Wtf that's so messed up
Of course all Jews do this, more shekels

Why aren't you getting back what was stolen from you? strawpoll.me/12907560

No. Taking a weekly shower cleans it.

One drop rule. Our half spanish part make us aryan

It's really not much different from FGM. Only lies and brainwashing convinced us otherwise.

Probably 'botched' then. You're one of the lucky ones I guess. I could never circumcise my sons.

Were you cut tightly, or loosely enough that you can still move the remaining skin on your penis up and down?

There are different degrees of circumcision. It's not a universally standardized procedure.

>In all cases of masturbation circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

[E. J. Spratling. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.]

I'm his descendant, and I'm sorry for that. Great great grandfather was a mistake.

It has probably gone down in the past decade or two. It was standard procedure recommended by almost all doctors up until recently though.

That definition fits.

check this out

euromind.global/brian-d-earp-and-rebecca-steinfeld/?lang=en

>Being uncut encourages sex
>Encouraging sex is encouraging sluts to be slutty
>Sluttiness is degenerate
It's simple fag

Why is it so common in the US?Is it obligatory in there or something?

why is it that statistically more women (western world included) prefer circumcised penises?

why is that statistically more homosexual men (western world included) prefer uncircumcised penises?

can i get rational explanations to this please? it seems as if white women like their men circumcised these days, by overwhelming amount of figures.

should i get my (future) son circumcised one day?

Why did Australians pick this shit up?

A loose circumcision isn't in and of itself indicative of a botch. People throw that word around so much in this debate.

Outside of Jewish law and maybe some other religious laws, there is no set standard for just how much tissue to remove. In the past circumcisions in the US were often done extremely tightly. More recently it seems that doctors are trying to do them looser on purpose, but this is causing other problems.

thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised

Some parents are even taking their sons back for multiple circumcisions because they didn't get the tight cut "just like dad" look they were expecting.

I can move skin up and down. Not a whole lot, though.

>Spanish
>Aryan

Pick one.

>forgetting NZ

par for course

> yanks are cut
> yank girls are used to cut
> yank girls are immature and see uncut as weird
> doesn't really fucking matter what yank girls think, won't stop you from going balls deep

im sorry, youre to far gone.
oh wait, i get it now.
good game schlomo.

If you could have your foreskin back, would you take it, user?

Jesus America is so fucked up

More pleasing to look at, discourages sex with other women
Fags like it uncut because it encourages promiscuity and sex
You should consider it

Their penises would be just like dad's if they didn't change them both. I don't get America.

Roughly. Maybe a few more. Only two or so were intact.

Also, even Jewish law does not *absolutely* specify the level of tightness. There is a little bit of wiggle room but not a lot; the frenulum ("banjo string") must be torn out (I believe traditionally by the mohel's fingernail) and no skin or mucosa can be left touching the corona of the glans, even when the penis is flaccid. That inherently leaves the circumcision tighter than a minimal circumcision (like the types that "just" remove the lips of the foreskin and the ridged band and the muscle at the foreskin tip) but even some Jewish circumcisions are tighter or looser than others.

There may be more rules but those are the ones I'm familiar with.

A lot of reasons. Men who had it done don't want to admit there's something useful missing from their penis.

why are kikes all closet fag subhumans.
theres not one good thing i can say about that race

cirp.org/library/history/darby4/

circumstitions.com/Stitions&refs.html

The current reason is still a mix of "Well I'm cut so my son should be too." and "reinterpreted" "Show you're faith in goooood by getting cut like the Bible says so." bullshit.

Ah yes. The true aryan country of Laos.