Neeed Help Identifying - Black Man body slams old lady and throws her in the pool as friends LAUGH

If you didn't see the video of a bkack man body slamming an elderly lady then dragging her and nearly choking her dogs into a pool, then here is ti be warned it will piss you off!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4482680/Elderly-woman-body-slammed-hurled-pool.html
Nobody knows if this woman is alive or dead and if her dogs are ok.
The original post comes from twitter.com/quefieri/status/861042019023671296
@quefieri in Broward County Florida
I called the Broward County Sheriff they won't do shit without an exact address.
You know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

dskgrm.com/q.fieri
twitter.com/quefieri
twitter.com/Youronlymisha/status/861410519793750016
twitter.com/network_worth/status/861268377049767937
twitter.com/datboirandy_/status/861244498386579456
kmel.iheart.com/onair/shay-diddy-48395/old-lady-gets-thrown-in-the-15807537/
twitter.com/TaraKayy_/status/757090603201011713
twitter.com/forever_lucid/status/861242504087207939
twitter.com/forever_lucid/status/861246499744821252
newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/05/elderly-neighbour-crashes-rowdy-party-gets-thrown-in-pool.html
thesun.co.uk/news/3502442/sickening-moment-granny-is-slammed-to-the-floor-and-chucked-into-pool-in-front-of-jeering-party-revellers/
bizpacreview.com/2017/05/07/frail-elderly-woman-body-slammed-and-thrown-into-pool-with-dog-for-asking-partiers-to-turn-down-music-487617
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1459923/Elderly-woman-two-dogs-body-slammed-thrown-pool.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here is his instagram
dskgrm.com/q.fieri

A woman was thrown into a pool... At a pool party?

Stop being a crybaby. You're just mad cause the dude is black.

Notice how nobody is in the pool.

If she didn't have dogs...

If he didn't slip smashing her hip...

If he didn't continue to be aggressive after body slam...

maybe

Stop.

BUMP for you my friend find the nigger, kill the nigger.

>(you)

I don't care if the guy was purple. all his friends laugh like this savagery is funny the dogs are chocked half to death if you don;t care about an OLD LADY then at least care about the dogs who were most likely injured.

his email address |[email protected]

WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
WSVN-TVSunbeam Television Corp 1401 79th Street Causeway Miami, FL 33141 Switchboard: (305) 751-6692 Newsroom: (305) 795-2777

Fox news miami we should ask them why they aren't covering this story

Niggers invade apartment pool, that none of them live at. Old lady tries to tell them to keep the noise down. Nigger throws her on the ground. Then chucks her into the pool.

You're a disgrace to Norway

Nothing happened to the fucking dogs. You guys are the worst crybabies on the entire fucking internet.

Women went over there to bitch and moan, they made it clear to her that she should shut the fuck up. She didn't and then she got thrown in the pool.

Hopefully she won't be making the same mistake again.

HOLY SHIT

IM SO SICK OF YOU FAGGOTS MAKING THIS THREAD

literally nothing is going to happen to these niggers for doing this. Your grandparents would rather watch basketball and football and let them fuck their wives. They don't care about niggers beating on white people, if they did this shit would have been stopped 30 years ago. No one fucking cares.

Dont like it? Make yourself a person of significance and change. Otherwise sit down and shut the fuck up because this is how it's been and how it will be.

this

Twitter: twitter.com/quefieri

Hey Tyrone, you're on the wrong board.

>You're a disgrace to Norway

Yeah, cause I'm not deeply offended by some woman getting thrown into a pool at a pool party, I'm a complete disgrace.

In Norway, this wouldn't be newsworthy, unless the pool was frozen and the nigger piledrived her onto the ice and broke her neck.

I didn't think they had niggers in Norway....

Nice proxy Sweden

Nah

Why can't we lynch them?

Thiiiiiiissss

Don't abuse my content if you're going to fagpost.

>body slam

oh fuck off. He tried to pick her up and lost his balance. It's a stupid thing to do regardless, but stop making shit up.

Another nigger

She was a bitching privileged Jew.

KYS nigger.

I live in broward county, what do you niggers want me to do?

Fight me irl, you little shit.

>my content

You can't just go around picking people up and dropping them against their will. This should be common.

People are offering $500 reward to identify lady & man who assaulted her
twitter.com/Youronlymisha/status/861410519793750016
twitter.com/network_worth/status/861268377049767937

:

love is in the air

More pics of the lady and the poor dog

figures this motherfuker just trying to get famous for his mixtape....SAD

Bump for the greater good. Find this nig Sup Forums!

Not your personal army.

Shut up nigger. You can't beat a viking. I'll fucking tear of your head and shove it up your nigger ass you faggot. KYS before i do it for you

twitter.com/datboirandy_/status/861244498386579456

På tide med en pause fra pcen, lille Ahmed.

Vedder på du bor i Oslo og er enten 1) en liten drittunge som er livredd svartinger eller 2) en faktisk svarting. Uansett, du har aldri, og kommer aldri til å banke noen.

I'm sick of this thread

>in this thread

He's asking for a personal army. Get a grip beta. He's simply asking for help.

Here is the address not confirmed if lady is ok I will call Sheriff again:
1233 SW 46 Ave Pompano Beach Florida 33069 Royal Poinciana Condos

Based.

Why are people upset?

>In Norway, this wouldn't be newsworthy
that's cause y'all are too busy getting raped by migrants

Blacks hate all elderly white people. As racist as they see you and me is nothing on how they think of our grandfathers and grandmothers. They see them as Klansmen, as Nazis or worse. If they had the chance juvenile negros would murder all our elders as they lay in their beds at night! The mature negro is just as bad except he has learned cowardice (if he's not in jail). They glorify Nat Turner who killed white babies in the crib. The movie about him was praised even though it was made by a rapist animal (their hatred of whites is more than of men). It's not just a meme, it's a truth about the world - around blacks, never relax!

If i was there in real life i would have fucking died out of laughter jesus christ these creatures are hilarious. dangerous, but good for a laugh HAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe in your cucked country that is how you do things. Not here cuck. Aren't you supposed to be opening your cheeks for Ahmed soon better get going.

Alt-Lite here...

Based black man removes feminist. Snowflakes triggered. Feminists BTFO.

R Right guys?

bump.

Op fight for your rights

This shit is fucked up no matter race or color it's wrong . Let get it boys .

Was at a pool party hosted by #blockboyzpoolparty

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

What the cops say ?

>body slams
i mean, it's assault either way, but it really looked more like he just tripped over the dog when he tried to pick her up and throw her in the pool. no need to paint this as "CRAZED BLACK MAN PHYSICALLY ATTACKS FRAIL OLD LADY IN HORRIFYINGLY VICIOUS ASSAULT AND BATTERY"

It's worse. For a degenerate white to do this is one thing, at least he's a man. For these subhumans to violate man's law... that's the real outrage. We allow them to live in our society and they can't behave any better than this?

Come on and slam!

Drom videre neger/Muhammed. Revolusjonen er rett rundt hjorne. Barmhjertighet vil ikke bli vist. Hold deg unna fjellene og skogen, noen vil med "ulykke" ta livet ditt.

around blacks, never relax. apparently she didn't get the memo. Niggers aren't people, but still, nothing will happen to the feral animal. Just understand that and act accordingly. And always be armed. And quit posting this shit.

Then what the fuck was he picking her up for or touching her at all . Could you imagine if a white guy did this to a colored person ?

>chimp outs

>A woman was thrown into a pool... At a pool party?

>Picks her up
>Slams her head into the ground.
>Picks her up again and drags her into the pool.
>Dogs get flattened under the both of them.
>Everyone laughs and runs off
>No one checks to see if she is even conscious after she knocks her head.

And blacks wonder why white people don't like them?

Looks like nigger season is officially open.

ahhh shut up, not that serious, stop being a fag craker

theyre just youths having fun, stop being such racist babies

more angles and its hit some news outlets
kmel.iheart.com/onair/shay-diddy-48395/old-lady-gets-thrown-in-the-15807537/

Likely the nigger drowned while the woman swam out

Cops won't answer the fucking phone now
This is some fucked up shit

This is exactly fucking why I hope Europe gets hit with a ICBM

Niggers hate deep water

now that was funny LMAO

My grandfather shot at motherfuckers for a living on a Navy ship. Yours was the cuck, cuck.

Bet you won't hit him, pussy

>he didn't mean to slam her head into the pavement
>it was an accident
>an accident that occurred when he grabbed her and picked her up against her wishes and while she yelled and struggled to get away
You dumb nigger. If he hadn't chimped out and grabbed her in the first place there wouldn't have been any accident. How you go out of your way to justify nogging is disgusting - you are worse than blacks. Fucking leaf

its actually like a ritual with these nigs to throw people in the pool at those parties, but when he picked her up and slammed her down that was messed up.

now this one i would smash hmmmm...

twitter.com/TaraKayy_/status/757090603201011713

Nope

Poor puppers

This is a hate crime .

the video from snother angle twitter.com/forever_lucid/status/861242504087207939

WE MUST AVENGE THE DOGGO

I watched the video a couple of times

Her dogs split. You can see her drop the leash and them run the fuck away a second before she's thrown in.

Video originally posted by this girl who probably knows who red shirt is twitter.com/forever_lucid/status/861246499744821252

bombing

bumping for puppers

the dogs fall & get choked people are so cold hearted

You should identify that terrible white woman who committed microaggressions against these black youths.

dumb bitch cant follow basic rules
>Relaxing around blacks

fo chans b all FBI n sheit

Damn the lil dog is cowering on its back where it fell choked by a leash sick sick anyone defending this

save the video becuse it will be taken down soon

Damn I wanna get me 1k niggers need to be IDed

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/05/elderly-neighbour-crashes-rowdy-party-gets-thrown-in-pool.html
thesun.co.uk/news/3502442/sickening-moment-granny-is-slammed-to-the-floor-and-chucked-into-pool-in-front-of-jeering-party-revellers/
bizpacreview.com/2017/05/07/frail-elderly-woman-body-slammed-and-thrown-into-pool-with-dog-for-asking-partiers-to-turn-down-music-487617
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1459923/Elderly-woman-two-dogs-body-slammed-thrown-pool.html

Copies are already taken care of

do ya thing mates.

He didn't slam her, but still he's a dick either way. Lmao at all the pussy racist itt lol muh race war! muh race mixing! Booga booga!

is you blind? he slammed her and she cracked her skull stupid motherfucker.

Check local high school website for pictures of around campus. Might even find a yearbook