Americans salty because the french didnt elect a trainwreck like trump

americans salty because the french didnt elect a trainwreck like trump

brits salty because the french didn't follow their decision and leave the EU

we're living in the best timeline.

Lik99% of America has no idea what's going on outside of America
My mom still believes France is that place with bikes some cheese and a tower

Meanwhile...

How do I know that's not Quebec, Canada?

Canada is increasingly a gay lib haven,I don't defend that

God this is sad

So the status quo wasn't a trainwreck?

Holyshit. The cuck cognitive dissonance meme is real.

Spotted the Brockpuppets.

French literally salty because they're constantly getting literally raped and covered by salty mohammad semen

>salty

this needs to end, it doesn't even make sense. Salt is pretty good tasting with some vinegar on wings. Nigger speak is getting more and more try hard, stop this shit now please.

Le Pen:

>She has also relaxed some political positions of the party, advocating for civil unions for same-sex couples instead of her party's previous opposition to legal recognition of same-sex partnerships, accepting unconditional abortion and withdrawing the death penalty from her platform

>Since 2009, she has been in a relationship with Louis Aliot, who is of ethnic French Pied-Noir and Algerian Jewish heritage

Her niece, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, which you may recognize - she is the one who is tied into the FN and she is the daughter of a Jew
>Daughter of Roger Auque
>his mother, whose maiden name was Baudry, was a French Communist
>This daughter, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, elected deputy in 2012 to the FN, was born out of wedlock
>Auque was arrested by Hezbollah in January 1987 after being suspected of espionage activity on behalf of the Israelis

MACRON CAN STILL BE KEKED
GET IN HERE AND SEE HOW
THE FROG BOILS

This feels like we Germans failed and not the french

Found you again!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Soooooooo butt hurt

LOL Drumpfags BTFO
Where is your Kek now?

cumming in your mom and dad

There's always next time. At least if macaroni hasn't fucked the frogs to death by then

Oh, so Kek is LGBTQ-friendly? I did not know that. Fascinating.

French people: atheism is cool and all religions suck--except for Islam, whic we must respect and honor

France BTFO!!!

>Waaaah! Why didn't a foreign country elect a candidate that suits MY political beliefs?!

Trump endorsing Le Pen was the kiss of death

Why would I be salty about being a winner? Frogs don't deserve victory.

I don't care, it's kind of funny to me when they get beheaded and then start worrying about potential islamophobia right away.

They can keep it right up. Their faggy reactions to constant rape and murder and obviously failing civilization helps us in the US to steer off that path.

no. we are happy.

Here'e Yourope eurocuck.

You're A Peon. You should have accepted Christ instead of (((evolution)))

the french thinks Americans are mad. Oh op and French people we are not mad at all. We are like the parent who see their kid going down a road of self destruction and you cant save them. We truly feel sorry for you guys. We are not mad at all.

To people that voted for her i suggest you get out of France as fast as possible. I really hope you guys make it out.