Funny how all the comments on Sup Forums are either "Oh no I have brown eyes" or "I have blue eyes...

Funny how all the comments on Sup Forums are either "Oh no I have brown eyes" or "I have blue eyes, I'm master race and it's my duty to reproduce".
My niggas y'all autistic as fuck, stop lying to yourselves: you ain't gonna see a pussy no matter your eye colour.

Thanks for your wisdom. Gabagool!

t. Nigger who is insecure about his brown eyes

Sup Forums is simply just a bunch of closet cuckolds which is why they can't get over black men. Hatred = jealousy.

>y'all

Shut up Luigi,

brap?

>HI I'M A GIRL AND I'M 185 AND 7'11"

holy shit what are we supposed to do about the amazon problem

Stop making us look bad. I'm hazel eyed and it's the last thing I think about. As long as you're a man of European origin you're on the right side. Stop being a faggot.

No one cares, what you said isn't true

I know this because 99% of this board would bury their dick in any asian girl they see no matter the circumstances and most gooks have brown eyes

Blue eyes are simply a privledge, but it's not a req standard people set to have, and no one who has brown eyes cares about people wth blue eyes

Why would i worry whether i have brown or blue or green or pink when most of the board would fuck me instantly due the fact that i was japanese

>responding to slide threads
Sage

I want to sniff her feet and crotch

Honestly I couldn't give a fuck about blacks. The more they mix the closer it comes to their race going extinct, at least in the us. I know a woman who marrie a half black man, their kids look white as hell. I'm not talking just about skin tone or eye color, they literally have Caucasian facial features, and look almost identical to their mom.

Im hispanic and currently in a relationship with a white chick nonetheless im redpilled as fuck build the wall and fuck kikes

poor shitskin

Gross

Hahaha jealous shitskin
Have a sage

Haha I'm Arab and hate liberal cucks. White people are cool and kikes suck

>le pussy xD
kill yourself mate

nice try Abdallah

*sssnnniiiffffff*

That is a masculine vagina

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFPTPTPTPFP