Who else hype for season 2 of weekly episodic terrorist events in France over the summer?

Who else hype for season 2 of weekly episodic terrorist events in France over the summer?

KeK truly is the most merciful kind God

Can't wait.
Each attack will be a reason to celebrate, especially the ones in Paris (or other degenerate big cities).

the next 5 years will be living hell for france. gonna be great television and reading material for the future

meme market forecast: Ron Paul "you should have listened" memes will skyrocket in value

It's so sad to see France slowly fall. They're doing it to themselves. 10% Islamic and growing.

Couldn't care less senpai Trump's gonna win 2020

It's gonna be fucking great. I can't wait to rub it in at all the smug Frenchies who posted that they voted for Macron on here.

ya, the "right wing" didnt lose. France will be a far more conservative place in the future due to the fact that the Muslims will have it taken over in no time

Problem is i dont care about the "right wing", only the "white wing"

Scientifically high temperatures bring more violence.

This is gonna be scary

Shit always heats up as the temp goes up. I expect a Summer of bloodshed in cities worldwide.

I can't wait to hear the French cucks excuses on why they are getting attacked and macron reasons. #youvotedforthis

Hopefully they will wake up before it's too late. Maybe I should lay off the blackpills for a while

I can't wait to beef stew all the smug Macaroon Frogs that posted here after every single terror attack: limp-wristed liberals will be dying left and right
They have earned their reap kek

The last hope for France

this is so innaccurate

Kek demands sacrifice. France is the sacrifice.

filtered
by country

Leaves become worse every post I swear.

>rebranding a trump meme
>MOTHER FUCKING
>all of those bullshit texts. He thinks media is controlled by conservatives. Jesus Christ.

Honestly and truly go back to Plebbit where people think this is funny.

Checked. Digits confirm, Leaf Bro.

it is true, if France was fixed the left would have only grown. Using them as a sacrificial example of a once prosperous nation turned islamic terrorist hub will beneficial for the rest of us, especially in the anglo world the only world that actually matters

'won' - holding on whilst losing ground.
For the French the bar for a win is set very low.
The Macron files were a ploy to cast us as the meddling foreigners.
The French weren't able to talk whilst we were splurging it in the last 24 hrs.
That is a psyop to make the French angry, jealous and defensive towards us.
Ha! Fucking wimps see us as kingmakers and kingbreakers!

>off by 11
Damn it. France could of had a third season with a Physical Removal civil war with these pigs and kikes in office.

Will Paris, London, Berlin etc ever be worth visiting again? I have never been to London despite being a Bong because I consider them to be shitholes (based entirely off of what I read/see on the internet).

I thought Manchester was shitty enough.

Lisbon was my first capital city and I liked it despite all the nogs approaching me at night "hasheesh?".

Taipei was great. Tokyo next.

This

I'm kind of happy Macron won to be honest. This basically guarantees happenings over the next five years and Sup Forums gets to laugh at all the people that died for voting for him.

You're next, leaf. Enjoy it while it lasts.

i would say London works itself out as it seems to be saving itself, and after all they are the anglo master race.

Berlin will be fine as Merkel will likely send 100% of the refugess to France and shut the border

Paris is dead

London is up in the air, but the only way Berlin and Paris would be safe to visit is if the people there start a civil war to remove kebab, although both Germans and Frenchies are extremely cucked so that is highly unlikely

Paris isn't worth it. Just avoid huge cites, even if the architecture can be nice looking and interesting, just stick to the countryside for your own safety.
You niggers better accept me in the US if I have to leave this shithole because of mudslimes.

>spending three day in Paris this summer

Pray for me lads

you'll be welcome in Quebec

What?
Manchester is a notorious poverty stricken eye sore.
London was totally different, a leading world city - but it's now got a brown swarm that infests it.
The two are incomparable anyway.

france surrenders yet again....

London is the British cuck capital - its where all the remoaners live while the rest of England is for Brexit

Dat pic
Kek

wait until they blame le pen for an upswing in islamophobia thus leading to more terrorist attacks
>if only we were more tolerant and accepting!

ch-checked, st-stay safe frenchbros...

Better than nothing, but you guys should kick out Trudeau and his pedophile circle, for your own sake.

France should be the chosen country of Kek, seeing as they are the goddamn FROGS

Perhaps it is the story of Jesus. Kek is sacrificing himself for our sins, in order to save all of our souls.

Perhaps it parallels biology, wherein frogs are studied as a "canary in a coalmine," a leading bio-indicator; a population that is very sensitive to changes in the environment, and thus reacts radically to small changes well before other populations of animals are effected.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Okay cool I have no idea. My town has been called the most English place in England several times. It's a boring shit hole but it's a 98% white british shit hole.

Manchester is the biggest place I've been to in the UK and I only went 3 times. Hated cities before visiting abroad.

Cornwall and the Lake District are the only places I like in England.

Nothing of this matters if people are brainwashed by medias. I know a lot of french people, they don't fucking listen to anything else than french medias. Also they barely speak English.

The voice of a cuck
The cucks voice shows this is probably true

>arguing triples in a kek thread

I know more about London than any britbong believe you me, you will survive.

We used him for legal weed, he will be gone next election, hopefully the economy doesnt collapse under him but if it did all the non whites would leave so meh

How long until Macraps opinion polls are like Hollandes?
I will gloat of the suffering of the perverted French as they loose the little they had left. Sweet sacrificial suffering that will only strengthen us.
#PreyForSacrifice

What about Bath? I liked going there. A bit touristy, but nowhere near as much as that shithole London.

He's right.
The media control the mind of the cuck/normie.
Control of the means of production of money will give control over the media just like it does for the globalists now. But taking control of money is endgame stuff.
Media are traitors and should be made to see the error of their ways by any means possible.

"This is not goodbye forever, just goodbye for now"

- Jeff hardy

How high is the body count going to be for this season? Any predictions?

first attack will shock the world and claim 500+, it will easily BTFO last season.

any bets on mass public beheadings becoming a reality?

France must fall

We shouldn't expect any beheadings until they have completely overtaken one of the main cities. Paris is most likely to be it.

If I remember correctly, didn't we see a shit load of frogs die and
Kek said he was absorbing their power?

Dead frogs means he's powering up. Feed him the souls of more Frenchies.

Depends on a couple of things......

1. ISIS is nothing if not theatrical, so who knows if and when they will have anything major planned. Especially since a good chunk of ISIS's support network was wiped out after their last couple of major attacks.

2. The French press under Marcon (crappy spelling) will probably be even MORE restrictive and censor-happy in terms of covering up crimes committed by Muslims, especially smaller scale terror based ones.

Also, expect the net to get censored as well to keep the net from exposing shit that Marcon and the media want to keep silent.

3. ISIS would have to be a tad bit dumb as dirt to continue attacking France after the election results. They have Europe at their feet but only their bloodlust and insanity could make them overreach in a manner that would cause France to uncuck itself.