Has /pol been globalized? how many more normie refugees can we take?

has /pol been globalized? how many more normie refugees can we take?
inb4 we need to build a wall

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/4chansbest/status/861402620837195776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

Le Pen:

>She has also relaxed some political positions of the party, advocating for civil unions for same-sex couples instead of her party's previous opposition to legal recognition of same-sex partnerships, accepting unconditional abortion and withdrawing the death penalty from her platform

>Since 2009, she has been in a relationship with Louis Aliot, who is of ethnic French Pied-Noir and Algerian Jewish heritage

Her niece, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, which you may recognize - she is the one who is tied into the FN and she is the daughter of a Jew
>Daughter of Roger Auque
>his mother, whose maiden name was Baudry, was a French Communist
>This daughter, Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, elected deputy in 2012 to the FN, was born out of wedlock
>Auque was arrested by Hezbollah in January 1987 after being suspected of espionage activity on behalf of the Israelis

It's pretty obvious at this point that these (((nationalist))) candidates and figureheads are nothing more than kike puppets

>dubs
what could he possibly mean by this?

Globalism will win.

We will open your borders by convincing your population to vote for it using evidence and reason.

Your garbage ideology will return to the autists whence it began.

We have renewable memes, from the sun, the win and the water. Eventually your coal and oil memes will run out and give way to a bright future.

En Marche !

Ironically unironically the truth

fpbp, fucking BASED

fuck nu-pol
this place is garbage now

calm down lad, it's an election day so the shillbots have been activated. look at the catalog it's as if r asian masculinity, r the dolan and /lgbt/ decided all at once to fuck with us. It'll die down as le pen's loss becomes old news

Even /lit/ is better that this place.

Sup Forums has doomed us all.

Seriously what are the non-newfag cancer Sup Forums users to do? Where can we go to make it all better again?
twitter.com/4chansbest/status/861402620837195776
There's literally twatter and nosebook pages advertising le ebin Sup Forums xdddxdxd get your lol on at Sup Forums.org
If I had to chose between gas every Jew and gas every newfag normie fucking retard I would just the latter
HAHA I'M A FAGGITOR I STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH THE_DONDLERS AND BASED BLACK MEN

Everybody loves a good underdog story. :^)

Protip: The underdogs win in the end.

/his/ is pretty good

It's more than that, Sup Forums has been going downhill since the Zimmerman trials and has gone down the shitter in a hurry since the last US election, way too many normies.

Real life isn't anime

it's weird how national elections are worked into an AR game by different factions of people that spend too much time on the internet

Don't forget the literal niggers from HWNDU, at least one of which had said he'd been on Sup Forums since Nov 8.

i think it has a bit to do with how media in general has evolved to what it is now, everyone today wants to know if OP is a fag or not. they want chips and salsa.
>i.e. What's your source?
so then they can link to OP and act like an irl hipster meme

elections are political wartime. someone has to make the bullets.

except it's more like fantasy football

S

How did you do that without it getting marked as spam?

Reading is for faggots.

Each passing day I hate this cunt more and more.

Be my guest amd vote for Macron then you total cuck.

That face you make when you realize Napoleon was actually an Italian and therefore 2 out of the 3 Reichs were run by Italians and Sup Forums still thinks the Germans are the master race...

She could be from Sup Forums

Fucking whore. Does she even know the origin of press F to x? Fuck Trump. I wish we had divided, lukewarm support for Ted, and Rand, so we wouldn't have to put up with the maymay-generation migrating to this place.

KEK BASED DIGITS xDDDD

SHADILAY

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776 WORLD WIDE

THE HOLY AMERICAN EMPIRE TO RULE THE WWORLD FOR 1000 YEARS.

he was corsican, that's different, they aren't french nor italian they're way more autistic than that

"The Corsican Buonapartes were descended from minor Italian nobility of Tuscan origin, who had come to Corsica from Liguria in the 16th century."

Straight from Wikipedia, faggot.

so what your family emigrated from nigera two centuries ago you think you're nigerian fucking nigger?

So will all the refugees be "native Europeans" in a few decades?

HA. HA. Wow! You're really fighting this. How much more Italian can he be? Both parents are from Tuscany and he was born in Corsica! Go fuck yourself. You're just upset he wasn't French, because you faggots have always sucked at war.

Nice refute shill

I don't know I'll be dead. My grand parents were italian and I know I ain't though
>reading comprehension
I said he was corsican not french dummy

just press F

Fuck France

Asshole. What's wrong with you? It doesn't matter what country you live in. It's about your blood. You did say that. My bad. Let's just agree that Napoleon was pretty much Italian, okay?

yeah as much italian as I am, his family was in Corsica since the XVIe century and he was born in the XVIIIe century, that's more than enough to be culturally corsican when you come from a close country, the blood doesn't change that much in a 1000km radius, we're not talking about a nigger living in Sweden

>That face you make when

It's yfw you god damn redditor!

ALL REDDIT CANCER FET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macron is a Rothschild.

Would have preferred Le Pen over Macron any day.

So you'd vote for the candidate who WILL install a Jew controlled European caliphate over one who MIGHT?