America, and all other democracies are at an impasse. Either we, as a people...

America, and all other democracies are at an impasse. Either we, as a people, lie down and accept the bureaucrat wrought suicide upon our nations, or we unite and stand up to these aggressions against our liberty, livelihoods, and love of our nation.

Americans, we all thought Trump was the answer, but he's quickly proven himself to be just another alligator in the so-called "swamp."

>"I am a nationalist and a globalist" - Donald Trump

And in Europe, our European brothers are being massacred by the migrant tides, and being choked by the Jewish hand of European Union bureaucracy. I feel anguish for them as I do my homeland, but anguish will not solve problems.

>So how do we solve the problem?

First, we need to realize that posting on Sup Forums (while it does affect the real world) will NEVER be as effective as organizing in the streets and protesting whatever happenings that are taking place. It's a simple domino effect:

>Something happens (migrant rapes for example)
>Outraged citizens march in the streets
>Media reports on this
>Gives these "right-wingers" a chance to redpill the masses
>Masses eventually see the truth because the media accidentally lets them see it, furthering any movement

If we use Sup Forums to anonymously organize into groups like Antifags, we can cause so much more of an uproar than they could ever dream to. But the folly lies in whether we can achieve this. Sup Forums is bombarded by so many people with differing opinions, not to mention shills, government intelligence agencies, you name it.

So, what do you say, Sup Forums? Shall we organize and begin to wear down these pillars upholding this degenerate society? Or shall we just shitpost the pain away and succumb to the abyss? The choice is yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDWYkedB1ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ill be bumping with memes/redpills in the meantime.

Trump is smarter than you. You're a binary thinker, he is a systems thinker. If you cannot comprehend what the complex sentence "I am a nationalist and a globalist" then your low iq just holds the cause back.

"Im from The_Donald and fell for the '4D Chess' meme"

Voting never solves any problems. It just creates more.

So i agree with your post but you're misguided in your opinion about Trump. And that is actually an unpopular opinion now. Idc.

Bump for a good thread

Yeah whatever, he unironically plays 4D chess. He is a better strategist than you could ever hope to be. If that one sentence ruined Trump for you then your iq is beyond rescue. Do you even understand what that sentence means?

>If we use Sup Forums to anonymously organize into groups like Antifags, we can cause so much more of an uproar than they could ever dream to.

the second we gather on the same street, we wouldn't be anonymous anymore idiot. also it won't happen because the second we do we will be labeled racists and terrorists and put on (even more) watchlists.

we need to continue what we're doing: monitor the situation, prepare for happenings, and be ready to fight at the right moment, not before.

I perfectly understand what the sentence means. However, I look beyond words and view the actions before me. You can listen to Trump talk all you want, he's really good at it, believe me. But if you look at his actions, he's just another politician, even though he claimed to not be.

Trust me friend, I understand where your faith went with Trump. I placed my faith in him too. But he's owned and controlled by the "Deep State" now. And no amount of juxtaposition from his blind followers are going to change that.

No he's not. His actions so far have been totally fine. Yes including the Syrian missile strike. He did a limited airstrike that had far more pros than cons on the world stage. You just sound like a cynic with no loyalty at the first sign of trouble.

>we wouldn't be anonymous anymore
And? Hitler wasn't anonymous when he staged the Beer Hall Putsch with his comrades. He went to jail, and him and his party became martyrs in the eyes of their countrymen.

We can organize anonymously, and strike when the time is right. You have to realize, that in this world, you are going to have to make sacrifices for the good of all, and not only yourself. If you can't accept this fact, then you are not a patriot. You don't care about your country, your nation, your people.

Again, you are blinded by your fanatic zealotry. Trump bombed a sovereign nation we are not at war with without congressional consent. That syrian strike was illegal. He even said during the campaign we should leave them alone. He lied. Open your eyes.

In reality, when we meet in real life, we should become the famed "Right Wing Death Squads." We should wear armor, have masks. But not just LARP like a lot of the people you see at these events now adays, like at Berkeley. They need to be uniform, part of a group. The people you saw there (if you saw them) looked unorganized and unprepared, but they still beat the Antifags handily. Imagine if we had the organization, we would be unstoppable.

You're the one blinded by your fanatic "principles". You sound like Ben Shapiro. Think of the implications of him doing that strike with the Chinese president over. Think of how it affected China/ NK relations as well. Think of what it showed Iran and Russia.

Regardless of who did the gas attack, we probably will never know the truth. But if the Syrian Army really did the gas attack, think of the message it sends to the different groups in that region.

You let me know when he attemps unsuccessful regime change.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

We have the propaganda. We have the memes. We have the tenants of an ideology boiling upon the surface of the cauldron, which is Sup Forums.

White nations filled with white people? Check.
An end to the central banking schemes? Check.
A halt to the Lugenpresse media? Check.
Eradicating degeneracy? Check.

All of this is popular sentinment not only on this board, but across the underpinning of all white nations. People are sick of these games. The only question is whether we are ready to spread the propaganda in real life as well as on the internet. And if you asked me, the time is certainly ripe.

Normies don't care about you. Stop caring about them. They will never agree with you.

>edgy teenlord comes of age and thinks no one has tried this before

I know you're australian, but your shitposting isn't very good this time around.

Many have done this before me. Some have succeeded, many have failed. But this isn't about me. This is about us. As a race, as a people. If you're content with sitting on the internet, flapping your fingers to the keyboard while the world is engulfed in flames around you, be my guest. All im advocating for is the idea that we should bring our culture to the real world. And have it foment in the minds of those who have not yet seen it.

I mean, you're australian, so the end of the world is far away from you geographically speaking. But when an Abbo busts into your boarded up house using his forehead, rapes your wife and murders you with a tire iron, don't say I didn't warn you.

damn, you're right bro.

Let's meet up. what do we call ourselves? Fasch sounds good since we're the opposite of antifa

pic related is our symbol

motherfucker its 12.30 am on a sunday night make this faggot ass long post at a reasonable time. fuck you im not reading all this shit

There's an archive you know

Pepe is a normie symbol. The Totenkopf would be much more appropriate to fly around.

It's not the swastika, so people won't get instantly triggered when they see it. It's got an nice bit of edginess to it. It has roots in the same movement we advocate for.

The name is something that im not sure of.

Sup Forums should also continue its subversion of normie websites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. People often have the notion that you cannot be anonymous on these websites, but you totally can. You can make a Facebook account with a fake name, address, etc. Use that to join a group to organize real life events. Simple stuff.

Twitter too, although Twitter is a bit more forceful about that kind of stuff, what with shadowbans and all. But twitter is great for getting in normie's heads and subverting them. Arguing with them is fun as long as you're smart enough to beat them (which you most likely are)

im moving to south america this summer so good luck "fighting" the cucks

I like this idea. What should we do to move forward?

bump

get a charismatic leader. then go do peaceful protests. youtube.com/watch?v=gDWYkedB1ZE

I pick pic related as locations to protest.