Are they trying to destroy us by flooding Sup Forums with normies?

Are they trying to destroy us by flooding Sup Forums with normies?

youtube.com/watch?v=XpVGmi5Sbek
youtube.com/watch?v=8mUU3yqfzWg

Oh what the fuck

>Are they trying to destroy us by flooding Sup Forums with normies?

Go back to your board robot.

Sup Forums was kill after the cvckening
its natural for it to bcome a maggot infested carcass
move along, nothing to see

I'll gladly sacrifice Sup Forums if that is the price for more sane politics around the world.

Everything Posobiec does is literally copy and pasted from here. He falls for bait so much too

Jack is an opertunist and a lier. He actually thinks he's a leading force of the Trump movement by pushing "fake news" so the media can discredit us.

He's just a retard who believes everything he reads here without verifying any of it

OMFG I LOVE JACK POSOBIEC ONE TIME MY SHITPOST WAS TREATED BY HIM AS REAL NEWS AND I FELT SO FAMOUS FOR IT

NEVER BEFORE DID I THINK Sup Forums WOULD MAKE ME SO FAMOUS. KEK BLESSES JACK POSOBIEC AND SIMILAR JOURNALISTS WHO ARE REDPILLING NORMIES LEFT AND RIGHT PRAISE KEK

>hoping for the impossible
Sane politics has never happened before nor will it ever.

Saner then

0.000000001% saner.
Congratulations.

worth it

I held in a fart for 10 seconds.

I helped save the environment.

Go me.

>Rebel Media
>owned by ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Ezra Levant)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

i don't know, maybe. what difference does it make, with great power comes great responsibility, show them the truth, pull them out of their bubble and show them the world outside of their tv programmed world

> blaming others for your faggotry during the american election and wondering where all the normalfags come fron
You made the bed, now lie in it.

This is the problem with our user base getting older, people that have been here since they were kids get jobs in the media and then talk about us. It's an unfortunate downside, but the upside is that many of us are starting to forge successful lives which allows us to influence the real world more.

GAS THE FUCKING KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776 WORLD WIDE

THE HOLY AMERICAN EMPIRE TO RULE THE WORLD FOR 9000+ YEARS.

ONWARDS

Yes, they, idiots who don't understand the value of a small community have been doing it for years, and laughed at people like me, who have been here 11 years and told me to 'grow up'. Guess they sure showed me.

Most likely. Reminder that there are at least 4 other variations of Sup Forums on other chans. We have a lot of bunkers. I recommend browsing each of them regularly.

what's with all the lame anti-semetism ITT? Go back to whatever meme site you migrated from.

Fuck off kike.

This guy's a giant faggot. He takes all his "breaking news" from here. He tried to claim he broke the Macron leaks. Also was outed as a stolen Valor or some shit.

This is meta jewing

I fucking know it