If Democrats are so stupid of and ignorant about economics compared to the Right/Republicans...

If Democrats are so stupid of and ignorant about economics compared to the Right/Republicans, then why are economists in the US over 2:1 Democrat?

It's a (((mystery))).

while stupid leftist study the economy the actual actors are conservative business owners? not really new... those who can get some, those who can't are left to study what the winner do.

Most economists are fucking LARPers

Read the economic theories and analysis that these clowns come up. It's ridiculous.

They're jews.

You mean successful actors and capitalists like Jamie Dimon, James Harris Simon, and George Soros, who all are extremely liberal/Democratic and donate to their causes while simultaneously being billionaire capital managers?

Certainly has nothing to do with the (((liberal))) institutions that employs them.

economists works for money democrats are very good at getting money

3 people. out of thousands and thousands of businesses...

(((Economists)))

Do you just assume all business owners, financiers, capital managers, etc. are Republicans then? Because that's fucking wrong.

> Thighs thicker than her torso
This is grotesque.
Nevertheless, I would appreciate it if she hugged my penis with her chocolate milk dispensers.

are you fucking 12?

It is more a question of philosophy. It has nothing to do with their ability to play the markets.

That fact that you are asking this bullshit question exposes how truly clueless you are

Short answer is econ is closer to sociology than biology and it attracts a certain type of person even among liberal academics

I mean, leftist bullshit must be the objective truth since all the over 21 journalists are liberals, right?

Not an argument, do you not think there are Democratic financiers, business owners, etc. in large numbers? Even if there aren't as many of them as Republicans?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 73 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

lol did you think that accusing me of making assumptions is an argument?

Of course not but in terms of general knowledge of large-scale economic trends it's obvious they know more about things than any other group of people.
Economists may be partisan but they aren't as partisan liberal as sociologists or other meme scientists. Their disposition/party just reflects where they go with the knowledge they've developed.

I'm not making an argument, you stated that the real actors of the economy are conservatives, but that's just not true, definitely not so universally, counterpoints to that are easy to make.

I'm immune

I'd take a hug from that breasted beast

Not an argument, do you not think there are conservative economists, academics, etc. in large numbers? Even if there aren't as many of them as Democrats?

actually I said more conservatives act, more liberals take notes.

Top kek

>BlackChicks1.jpg

Don't address the partisanship, address the flaws of pseudo-Keynesian economic theories postulated by these professors. They're promoting bullshit and re-writing history to justify their positions.

because they are socially liberal. compared to the general public economists are largely libertarian

>Most economists are fucking LARPers

Holy shit this.

Paul Krugman has gotta be one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive

as much as paul krugman is a flip-flopper democrat shill hewas one of the best economsits out there in 2000s. Its just that people without an econ degree cant appreciate him

(((economists)))
/thread

>George Soros

A-user, I have some bad news...

Believe it or not, that is one of the most conservative distributions in academia.

This means that despite the tremendous amount of leftism that plagues all of academia, conservatism takes a substantial portion of economists.