*blocks your lunch*

I unironically enjoy Wendy's
Their nuggets are GOAT and Baconators are heaven

I don't eat beef anymore. I appreciate your effort though, leaf.

Heart attack on a bun, more like. Last time I ever ate a fast food cheeseburger I literally went numb on the right side of my face and felt like I was going to puke.

this board is beyond cancer now

sage/reported

You sound like a weak stomached faggot

eat. then go to lunch.

Their bacon sucks.

It can't be that good otherwise it would be popular, Wendy's company is so small that there is near 0 in my country, I never saw one but there is Mc Donalds and Burger Kings in literally every.single.neighborhood.

Wendy's is better than McDonalds or BurgerKing.

Someone's bitter they will never experience the glory that's an All-American cheeseburger.

Wendy's is more expensive. Probably not much of a market in huehue land.

>Last time I ever ate a fast food cheeseburger I literally went numb on the right side of my face and felt like I was going to puke.

Stop eating them constantly then, you fucking fatass.

Sounds like you eat burgers often faggot

Long as I have a preacher on speed dial to give me the Last Rites if I'm dying later from trying to digest it, I'm game.

because you're a fucking faggot

Wow, someone's butt blasted tonight!

I love these memes but honestly Wendy's fucking sucks. Tasteless, paper-thin patties and bland ass toppings. Five Guys is your go-to fast food burger.

>*unzips mouth*

It sounds to me you're just fucking weak. Throwing up because of food is just sad. I don't like raw fish or mushrooms but I can still eat them, I've never ate something that made me sick.

Agree. MODS send this drivel to or and start handing out longer bans

>greasy diarrhea food
I can't think of any fast food less appealing than five guys