archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124593938
youtu.be/tCOIZDttei4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lack of competition = goddess waifu status surrounded by adoring fan orbiters

Attention and patreon supporters

Attention from betas and patreon dollars

A brain and common decency

I "came" here just to post this.

I have to assume the left's numale faggotry demographic is a turn off for a lot of women.

thanks for cutting off her head, it was ruining it for me

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

smart, fit, alpha men

easy audience probably

Liberal side has a ton of hot sluts, so they can't really stand out. By the time they actually learn to think for themselves instead of going with the heard that they go to (((University))) with, they're already used up.

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

fpbp

This and this

/thread

Year her nigger face ruins it, but the tits are fappable.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

>women
>attracted to the alt-right
Pick 1

literally chads

What's the chics name? I remember her from the REEEEEEE video.

le hammerhead magapede based mulatto

I actually googled that....Seriously, does anyone know. Haven't fapped in a couple days and she's doing it for me.

Cringey Venti

baboon breastframe

Shekels

Neetbux. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

Awesome, found her, time to fap.

>three enormous topics
>90 pages
fuck lauren southern and her "book". Every one of Shapiro's books is 300+ pages. Even the Animorphs books are longer.

Beta orbiters.

I'd open with a neg

whats going on here
need high res

same reason that attracts women to cosplaying animes they never watch or playing games they normally never plays

chad is pillaging stacy in front of all the cucks that pay for her gucci handbags

The men.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 59 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry...

They come for the memes. They stay for the BWC.

>see her interview at Rebel
>They threw us out because we looked jewish! They were chanting death to Israel!

wtf i like antifa now

fucking Rebel is constantly shilling for Israel.
Ezra probably gave her a shekel to say that.

Sorry bro. I was visited by the immunity doggo already.

If you are a follower of the alt right you are just a dumbass that belives that just a thing exists...
You are just a pure opoment to the debuchery left side.

Same reason they force their way into anything male dominated thing. Attention.

Sadly, yes. Having been to a couple larping events, a good chunk of the dudes there are scrawny beta manlets who fawn over their conservative waifus.

Exactly why qt twitch streamers snatch up fans, even when they fucking suck at the games.

fpbp

The June thread was deleted. Here's the folder I was talking about.

This link is good for 30 days. Please confirm someone has downloaded it.

ufile.io/1vqhc

Bumping so it gets seen.

>what attracts women to the alt-right?

NEET Neckbeard BUX

and what exactly is this

This isn't Sup Forums so I'm more inclined to trust a link, but what is it

Men with jobs that want there women to sit at home.

It's a folder titled June.rar that's just a collection of pictures of Shoe0nhead. I was going to post it in this thread before it was deleted. Hoping the people who wanted it see this link.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124593938

fpbp

they are all rape victims wanting patreon dollars.

lauren southern is a joke

everyone on this board is a pasty anime loving numale from Sup Forums

>what attracts women to the alt-right?
In most cases, nothing.

Cool and clever response hombre

69 69 69 69

>90
Actually 60

No such thing, and the strong 1/8 african american woman who beat up that gay hispanic on pms in pic would agree.
Fake and gay.

This

Strong men who have fair convictions, are interesting enough to attract good women, and raise their daughters right by spending time with them

English, motherfucker

>reddit spacing
Not sure if leaf shitpost or newfag

No, it's so people with a 5 second attention spans will actually read it. You have to make everything concise nowadays. This isn't 2006

I would say generally women are not attracted to the alt right or even just far right AT A YOUNG AGE.

Look at hot girls in high school and college they are all dating the "future nba player" or tatted up vaping civic driver, or guy who "doesn't value money", generally guys who know nothing about politics or any useful skill that could translate to supporting them in any way at all.

However the ones that do like the alt right generally are pretty into guys who are mentally strong and can command them and lead them into a better life. Every girl I've dated that really hated my personality seemed in shock that I actually had strong opinions about things other than sports and couldn't handle me taking control at times. I don't know if this is common knowledge or not but chads are generally the most whipped and stupid men on this planet. I mean who the fuck says things like "I wanted to go watch the sports team play with you guys this weekend but we will have to see what my wife says." Or "I really wanted to get that new Mustang but my wife was dead set on the minivan". Wait 10 or 20 years, every sports Chad will become like this I promise. They are dull and let women walk all over them.

Those titties seriously are making me hurt.

Hey what happened to Brit?

i want to breed her so bad

She has to go to court, but all that video evidence is on her side considering they attacked her first and tranny super flamboyant spic pulled her hair and hit her with a stick before she raped his face.
>Tha woman she's runs arounds hit every waaaans!

Independence.

That tits and thickness could land her some interviews desu

Holy shit this woman is so fucking dense. Some nobody video game streamer picked apart her entire bullshit book right in her face.

She has a few, look them up.

Beta orbiters. Look at the comments on any Lauren Southern video and you'll realize how desperate a lot of people are on this board for vagina, so desperate they go for the first pretty girl that gives them the slightest bit of attention.

>what attracts women to [insert anything here]
Attention

just young people searching for an identity

Summed up in so many different ways:

ATTENTION

Truth

Men trying to defend their country and ideals is pretty alpha, so yeah I'd guess the tribalism and leadership is attractive to women who aren't raging feminists

Money and attention.

This. Why do you virgins always assume women have some ulterior motive which also has to be retarded?

because women usually have some ulterior motive which also has to be retarded

Big White Nazi Cock

>no Rosegirl from /HNDU/
one job

Answer: Chad

where is the footage?

Heterosexual white men with career potential

Itt: lib cope

nazis are fucking hot user, duh
if you were a woman what do you choose
>scrawny frail cuck beta who is subservient and submissive
or
>alpha strong nazi with strong family values and leadership power ethics

HWNDU lives on lol

Ayy Brittany.

opportunist who's pathetic twitch "career" crashed and burned and is now grasping at anything that might lead to patreon bucks

yea but her tits are great

The only acceptable Sup Forums waifus are cow tits Emily and crazy Sineade desu

same reason why london women flock to pakis and pajeets - all the white men are vegan numales so there's no competition

>mfw literally all the poster girls for Sup Forums since its inception have been jewish girls or mulatto/spics

I don't think there's ever been a white woman on this board

fuk...those tit

>"racemixing is degeneracy"
>99% of Sup Forums would breed with this quadroon

What's her Genetics?

what the fuck is the alt right? are you just making up a term for people who dont want more clinton bullshit or millions of muslim welfare cases imported from syria?

she is like 25% black
I am not even memeing
she talks about it in the HWNDU doc

Ironically, it was an old webm on /gif/ that taught me all I need to know about Brittany Venti. I didn't put the pieces together because she refers to herself by her stream persona.

Link related.

youtu.be/tCOIZDttei4

I don't give a fuck what kind of person you are, hwndu in NYC taught us that even Pakistanis can be Sup Forumstards. But you can't hate memes and claim to be one of us.

She has a long history of hatred against memes. Her goal in this entire alt-lite persona is just like her stream persona; it's another simple ploy for betas to shower her with attention.

The worst part is that it's working. All people see are a pair of tits and they forget that their being exploited by a whore larping as one of us

Your wallet and attention BetaMaleProvider