Australia = Confirmed most cucked nation on earth

So why is Australia dominated by the Abos? The abos are even changing events around now because they offend them and are going to be in power soon.

Is AusFAILIA a cucked nation beyond the point of no return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OMG check 1:45, what the hell!

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=105

>Fuckn Leaf
You and the fkn Swedes are the most cuckd

Is this what foreigners actually believe?
Abbos do nothing but drink beer and hit their kids lmao

>says the burger whose country is less than 25% white

the day of the grill cant come soon enough

>Leaf
>Calling somebody cucked

This is your leader.

LEAF
ruok ?

Honest question, cunts. What's the point in helping Abos survive? What do you expect that they are going to offer to civilization, so to speak?

>6'3''
>handsome
>admired by his people
>skilled in dancing
>undefeating in MMA fighting
>gets all the women

I am quite proud of my leader tbqh famalam

Abos should be confined to Australian zoos.

No one really knows. But there honestly aren't that many of them in the civilised coastal parts of Australia. They have their own containment desert zone in the centre.

i think its a genetic thing bc when i was in montreal all the aboriginals there did the same shit

Any pics of actual, attractive, Abbo women?

Idk if abos are that bad or not as I've only seen a handful IRL but there's indigenous commercials on all the time for anti smoking, also they have their own TV channel which is pretty hilarious. During the evening and the early morning they play aboriginal live rock music from some random gigs hosted in the sticks. Some are actually pretty good. There's a lot of psyop stuff going on with that channel. For example every hour or so a 'inspirational abo guy' comes on and starts talking about how late it is and how great the music is. Probably trying to convince the abos not to stay up all night sniffing petrol.

Also I'm part abo but hardly worth mentioning.

A Canadian is calling someone out for being most Cucked?

That's too funny.

My sisters pretty hot

One advantage abos have over niggers is abos are too lazy to nog out. They mostly stay in their homes

your flag is literally just a fucking leaf

The general consensus is abos are about 2-3 million years behind modern humans in terms of evolution.

Would above ground nuclear testing in the Australian central desert speed up abos' evolution or would it create Fallout-tier super mutant abos?

Ayyyye! Give us a pic!

>fucking leaf
Like pottery innit
Only things abos have a say in is how long the average huff of petrol should be

send nudes

>I'm part abo
we're probably cousins

Most Australians have always had the mentality of the 'poor old abo'. we generally feel sorry for them but understand there's nothing we can really do to help them. They have been given every advantage that white man has and more, but still find themselves stuck in a hole. Most of it has to do with upbringing (parents sniff petrol all day so the kids don't learn work or study routine) but it's obvious that genetics plays into it too. That being said I had one full blooded aboriginal lecturer once and he was pretty fucking cool. He basically told us everything I just said about abos not wanting to become westernized.

Wait til yon Abo's twig onto the breeding trick.
White Boers in South Africa well outnumbered the blacks there in just the same way,
The Boers discounted the idea that the squalid brown gutter rats could ever do anything to cuck them.
Today Jacob Zumba is seizing the remaining few Boers farms.
All the dirty wall eyed savages did was breed like roaches.

Fuckin lol
How mixed are you lot? Quarts or later gens?

Probably not. My great grandmother was from a tribe in Broken Hill, you're probably a NT mutant.

Also pic related our only successful abo and all she could do was run fast.

Fuck I hate leafposters. A disgrace to the commonwealth.

>actual, attractive, Abbo
pick two.

18C of the Racial Discrimination Act states you cannot offend someone based on race... Taking offense to something is extremely subjective and infringes on freedom of speech.

What's wrong with her skull?
Is that normal for abbos?

The FUCK you talking about?! This isn't the States. We don't have them roaming around and living side by side with us faggot.

I lived here my whole life and NEVER seen 1 much less met an abo. They're too busy getting drunk ot stoned in the deserts of Oz, you fucking canuck.

Nuke Australia