JOHN OLIVER NAMEDROPS Sup Forums

LITERALLY /OURGUY/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KiJbSAmoLOw
youtu.be/y4rooIXDqZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sauce u kike

When did we stop hating it when people talked about us?

How many forms of media have directly mentioned Sup Forums out loud?
-Current year man
-That shitty Adam Sandler movie
-That shitty Shane Dawson movie
?

Samantha Bee (women are funny get over it)

I've noticed Alex Jones has a few times recently.

HELP THE CURRENT YEAR MAN

SNL did it too. But I think they never mentioned Sup Forums by name.

The mass of normies will never find us.

Source you fat faggot.

>Forgetting when Fox blew up a truck

Also, source you fucker.

sage

Last episode but not watched it yet so don't know the time

It was a van you stupid nigger.

It was in his newest episode that aired a few hours ago.

starts at 25:53 here:

After project chanology started attention whoring all the newfriends stopped caring about 1&2 cause it was no longer muh secret club
Moot was even Times person of the year so how fucking new are you

>That shitty Adam Sandler movie
Which one? Genuine question.

I remember people finding media attention given to Sup Forums funny way back when we were exploding vans.

They are trying to get the stupid people here, changing opinion with group pressure, that's why we must redpill everyone as soon as we can, so they can red pill for us.

>mass of normies
>never find us
holy shit, how can I tell you're fucking new
Fucking reddit, man

Prepare for a newfag, Reddit, and normie invasion.

25:50

john oliver you are a faggot

kill yourself

Doing the Lord's work my son

It won't work though, Sup Forums is like a virus, the more people introduced the more people become /ourguys/

I don't know m8.

I just saw Sup Forums in the most bluepilled and leftist channel news today.

People are getting mad with us.

Top kek.

25:55
"The most powerful band of internet trolls of all"

Pretty much, this is the kinda of publicity that brought in droves of cancer.

Here
youtu.be/y4rooIXDqZM
It's just the net neutrality bit

LMFAO I LOVE BASED LAURA SOUTHERN I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

>Such digits

>impressive length

>rrrrreeee the fcc won't let me be

BASED
R
A
P

again

>falling for the net neutrality Jew
>he doesn't know

In

Every

Thread

He said "we" are a Trump fan club and lumped "us" in with leddit. Oh how the mighty have fallen lolllll

I ain't watching that kike shit. He's a fucking globalist shill.

REV UP THOSE REDPILLS

REV UP THOSE INFOGRAPHICS

This is great! I spend hours and hours everyday recruiting new blood here from the_donald and this makes it even easier.

Dumping stuff that gets your noggin joggin'

damn

Thank fuck they blurred out the name and ID of the post

>r-remember Sup Forums?
>you guys LOVED the idea of net neutrality and were for it, JUST like reddit was!

except that is bullshit

the thing is that we want them to find us but in a small, controlled amount. If we have it that way we can redpill them bc we will still have strength in numbers here. nobody came to Sup Forums redpilled

>-That shitty Adam Sandler movie

unfunny daily show shill.
why do we want people to mention us again?
i think we go back to an isolationist policy.
we need to become more unnerving to people migrating here.
more swastikas, gore, redpills, and things that would make normies shut their phone if someone checked their history.

Is there a full list of who / O U R G U Y S / are?

It's

WE DID IT REDDIT!

wtf i love john oliver now

Those digits

>Those digits

What did KEK mean by this?

>What did KEK mean by this?

BASED
>BASED

OLIVER BTFO

yes. here is the list:

1. adolf hitler

He literally guaranteed that we will not support net neutrality.

What the fuck? Did they actually hire interns or something to come on here and monitor our posts?

We should seriously consider something that wards newfags from here. Obviously gore wont work because the m*ds will ban us all

What about changing our post names to "nigger"? Imagine the shock of a normie who walks into a place where half of the users are nicknamed NIGGER

France24

>prepare

It already happening, the battle has been going on since forever, it like your one of them

We are from ebaumsworld god damnit

A representive from John Oliver is almost certainly observering this thread. A ((representive)) almost certainly has a big nose.

My only message to him -- this board isn't about Trump - This board is anti Nwo, anti illumanti, anti jew and you fit into one of those categories you devil. We are a Christian board.

Dude a Sup Forums thread was shown in french news with a kraut apologizing for the holocaust and someone posting "A fucking leaf". Getting upset about that is autism and not even the useful autism we weaponize to crush our enemies.

Nearly every major news outlet, often pol specifically

>Hook nosed man uses television show to brigade obscure Rhodesian Equestrian Underwater Archery forum.
Pottery.

W
H
A
T

D
I
D

K
E
K

M
E
A
N

B
Y

T
H
I
S

Im a "normie" hello guys what do we do here?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't like attention from outsiders. Muh board culture.

Lmfao they censored the fucking name, flag and id

Fuck off newfag. Every board on this website ridiculed you stupid motherfuckers until Sup Forums was created to contain retards like you.

any jew who says something someone on this site even remotely agrees with, so pretty much everyone on earth at one point or another

What the fuck

>What the fuck? Did they actually hire interns or something to come on here and monitor our posts?

>intern posts john oliver thread
>collects supply of responses
>picks one for the show

Seems straightforward to me.

that's where these cute girls come into play

He is literally a Jewish caricature. The fact he class himself British absolutely infuriates me, even our most pathetic attention craving c-list celebrities aren't as obnoxious as this cunt.

Yes, there are literally shills on Sup Forums. It's not a joke. I wouldn't be surprised if some intern got sick if hearing all the current year and Jew stuff they couldn't use for the show and made that post themselves with the intention of screen capping something that the audience could immediately understand.

Looks like "Anonymous" to me

Just a hunch.

No thanks. I refuse to help that Establishment backed shill.

Pixels, aka the hour and a half ass raping of 80's nostalgiafags worldwide. It's mostly just a quick slip, though, hardly noticeable.

No. Red skull is /ourguy/

can it get any worse tbqh familLLY

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Sometimes. A lot of people don't understand the format, get confused, and leave. My wife included.

>The mass of normies will never find us.

*cringe*

So it was you?

John Oliver has no idea what Sup Forums is and I doubt he knows much about reddit either.

Some script writer wrote this and oliver just reads it.

I am on board for this, and so is Kek