"user, I heard you're some kind of race separatist.. or supremacist? I wanted to get to know you, but I'm not sure now...

"user, I heard you're some kind of race separatist.. or supremacist? I wanted to get to know you, but I'm not sure now. Could you reconsider your views first?"

Fuck off, shitskin.

No, fuck off and get out of my goddamn county.

Nope.

fpbp

Oh fuck off nigger jedi.

CRNI ANDJELI

>mfw im an oil drilling degenerate

you owe me reparations for having to house, feed, water, and educate your ancestors

I'm not attracted to blacks, sorry

"Are you gay, user? It's okay if you are haha, I won't judge you.."

I acknowledge the possibility that I may be at least a little gay, but black skin is a huge turn off.

Omegas like you, jews, ugly cunts, dumb cunts and corporatists killed Europe

yes come to my basement i'll explain everything

>47% had herpes
>7% knew
Never touch a nigger

"You're joking, right?"

piercing
tatoo
black
>dismissed

No I'm completely serious. I literally can't get hard to blacks. My dick is really racist.

"Is this better, frog?"

fuck you ya ugly cunt. your layers upon layers of make-up doesn't fool me.
plus you smell like rancid hot shit. learn how to wipe your ass bitch.
damn shame your fat nigger mother with her giant ass that looks like two brown leather sacks of potatoes tied together couldn't teach you how to wipe your fucking ass. stupid whore

also why the fuck do niggers keep all their belongings in trash bags? jesus christ

I'm always willing to discuss my views and opinions, and if you have compelling arguments, I'm willing to listen. But if you think I'll change my mind based on the idea that I can only sleep with you if I do, you can fuck right off back to Mexico, nigger.

Whi the fuck dates niggers

>Looking deep into those cold soulless eyes
Nopers.

Nope bye Felicia

"Are you sure I can't change your mind?"

your mind is hell when you are alone with it, isn't it user?

100 caps says she she is a somali, Ethiopian, or other east african. They are the only "attractive" blacks, but that's only thanks to several hundred years of arabic cucking of there gene pools.

If you want to be honest, and have a real challenge, find an attractive west coast african. Compared to their east coast cousins, they sport a much higher mixture of symian DNA.