Combat Shills General

Shills are trying to become the new counter culture, trying to frame anyone right-of-center-
and Trump supporters as sources of neckbeard cringe.

I'm dedicating the next 3 weeks of my work week to go undercover and post bait threads posing as an embarrassingly pathetic leftie. Threads where people who aren't afraid to say the word "nigger" in public won't be able to refuse to shit on me.

Reversing the cringe to clear oldfags of any criticism stemming from the community full of literal wastes of cum that is the_donald.

How are you doing your part to combat shills?

Also, here are tips to identify shills:
>tries to divide and conquer by demonizing the_faggots
>says they're lolbertarian so their opinions won't completely be shit on by Sup Forums
>glorifies commies
>doesn't attach images to their posts due to not having image folder collections from years of browsing Sup Forums
>pre-emptively denies being a shill before you even accuse them
>muh russia!!

Remember: divide and conquer. No one is dishing it back out. We're all just fucking take it up the ass. Do something useful you fucking NEETs.

Their attempts won't work. This place has been shilled by the best over the years and nothing sticks.

Contribootan

part 2

refresh Sup Forums and see how many fucking pathetically obvious bait threads get (you)s.

Sure, it fluctuates sometimes. Most of the times, the tides turn.

But it's been a fucking shithole consistently since late February. I wonder what happened around that time that would have caused it.

Might migrate to /bant/. Relatively little activity and was just created a couple weeks ago to complement Sup Forums.

>dude if you don't agree with me you're a paid jewish shill

jesus fuck m8

Oh for fuck sake, I'm sick of the racism in this board.

>Islam isn't as bad as Christianity.
>Jews are based.

Get over it.

The one thing I notice about those leftist fucks is that they can't shut up about communism, hating on capitalism, and the topic of the week (antifa being based for retards, kikes are "based" and dindu nuffin, Trump missle attack) which is completely gone in two weeks

You're acting as if bait threads don't get completely fallen for, and as if you haven't seen an abundance of obliviously new users here that can't hide how obvious it is they are shills. Don't tell me shills don't exist here and there's no evidence that corporations pay money to sway public influence within social media.

>trying to frame anyone right-of-center-
>and Trump supporters as sources of neckbeard cringe.

Sources? You ARE neckbeard cringe, embodied.

You faggots have alpha male delusions but are really a joke, KEK

Another faggot confirmed, no tendies for you bro

What are your standards for faggots, faggot

Well for starters you faggots fuck other men.

>doesnt even deny being a subversive paid faggot shill working in an office basement while their bosses laugh at them for being virgin nerds, basically your typical user but raised with liberal priviledge and brainwashed by a university education paid for by rich parents living in a 99% white safe suburbia.

cuck faggot. I bet you think Soros really is a humanitariam and philanthropist

Yet another faggot detected. Man there's loads of you, at least you faggots have eachother to fuck, as no women would ever touch you.

>your like a faggot man you like penis and not women
I can see you trying to ape how we talk but you still show through for the cuck shill you are its not even subtle.

im pretty sure you're the shill, faggot. you doth protest too much. haven't gotten fucked up the pooper yet today?

You're trying too hard to fit in britbong shill

You should call out all of the shit threads first, since the mods aren't doing their jobs

>How can u compete whiteboi wit da big blakk DIIICK
>Is x redpilled?
>JUST
>RISK THREAD

The newfags don't use filters to weed this shit out, but get hooked into these threads where there is no discussion of any intelligent sort. Some faggot OP shits a post, leaves and makes another one in a blink of an eye. Dumb threads means dumb comments, 99% of the time

shareblue must be desperate hiring you all you have is "man you are like a homo" that shit stopped being edgy in middleschool, are you projecting? does this trigger you?

isn't your country famous for women with penises? sounds pretty faggoty to me!

I see you're posting your personal collection now

That's Thailand you insolent spud
You sure hate fags ya britfag, I hate fags like you too ;^)

no Philippines has plenty of them as well,I'm sure you're very accustomed to them,pinayfaggot

merci sharebleu

if thats the best you've got then Im not too worried about you shills

You sure seem to have a lot of extreme faggoty images ready to go,just sayin'

>libertarians are d&c

stormnigger go back to 8pol

I have a lot of images in general and if you werent a newfag shill youd know that. oldfags have years of finely cultivated images caches of every kind

Well you have years of finely cultivated faggoty ass faggot image caches, that's for sure.